Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Adi - kya baat kar rahi hai? I couldn't even read the rules completely. Did you say killing you? It's suicidal. ðŸ˜²

Tell me which one is yours. I am going to read that ony.
Ritzie thumbnail

Vivian fat -- Problem hai...

Vivian loosing weight ... Problem hai🤣 

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@story... oh darn...advertising is not allowed.   

@vivian...lol...poor guy..peechhe hi pad gaye. 'shaadi (read 'dating') kar ke phas gaya'. 🤣

Edited by amail1601 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
@story - koi na I will read them all. 😉

@Viv - he must be regreting the day declared his love. 😆
amail1601 thumbnail
🤣

Like Lysander and Hermia say in A Midsummer Night's Dream, woh pyaar hi kya jismein panga na ho. 🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣

ok dont know why im laughing...waise im not. such a strange bad day. :|

Viv ho ya koi aur...these actors, you cant say anything about them. i mean they are humans after all. but i agree with those who say that he has lost his charm. no not cuz of ahem that but really yaar all his interviews seem the same. written or video. almost same answers and same gestures.
Ritzie thumbnail
@anu woh har cheez meon problem hai isliye. Lolz

@viv they work like dogs - 17 hours a day. Upar se fans, fir gf ko bhi time dena hai. Media chodta nahi. Interviews mein dikhayi toh dega na. Poor guy. I really feel sad for him the way people discuss about him. *sigh* guess all part of celebrity package. People get too possesive. Wrath gf ko sehni padti hai.

Anyways, now our CC has same content too. 🤣
amail1601 thumbnail
@anu...what happened?

@ritzie...honestly, I never really liked 'vivian' that way as such. I mean, interviews mein he's just a regular guy who gets nervous, doesn't know what to say really, and even stammers sometimes. I mean, kuch celeb type nahin hai.
on the other hand siddhant is totally that kinda guy who knows how to communicate and entertain.

different personalities only...it's not really fair to compare them.

and yeah, I agree that itna kaam karne and tired hone ke baad you can't even think straight, witty stuff toh kya bolo. 😆

Ameres thumbnail
Ritz-- hm i agree with you on the fact that celebrity life is not easy. constantly being under lime light and ur every action is scrutinized. its hard but all part and parcel of being a celebrity. when you become a public figure you should be ready for all such things.

lol yeah hamari CC mein bhi kuch kuch same content hai. Esp conphusion ka element! 🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Adi-- i wasnt comparing but my view was about him only. true he aint that funny and witty. and though he has worked before but i feel this is his first real big break you know. so...still needs more experience when it comes to all the celeb stuff.

and if we talk about Sid...he seems more experiencd. not sure if he is but certainly comes across as such. also he is naturally witty. from his accent it seems he has studied abroad or been there. just my feeling.

you are right they are two very different personalities.

Khair. celebs are at the end of the day...just celebs.

about me...kuch nahin avein feeling low. ek tu flu upar se monday ko test aur presentation. sigh.