Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys! I've never posted in this CC before so you might not know me.  I'm actually going through each CC asking everyone if they can do a quick survey for me 😊

Its only 10 questions and its for a project of mine for my marketing research class

It will only take a minute out of your time and I'll really appreciate it if you guys took the survey 😳

Hope none of this causes any inconvenience and don't worry I'm not "eavesdropping" on any convos.. I just need approx. 200 responses for my survey πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You So Much! πŸ˜ƒ

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anon-- uh ok will see.

Hellooooo! :D

Just dropping by. Hows everyone today?

Adi really seems to be studying these days hm. :P
kidding hope she does well.
Pray for me too. i mean results ke liye. πŸ˜† 

Good epi. Really liked the can-be-Raichand family scenes. LOL!
I mean can-be-bahu Piya with her inlaws and all. Shweeeeet! :P
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Me fine. Busy since morning in I don't know what. But I am enjoying it. Mujhe lagta hai mein sab kuch enjoy kar leti hoon, even bloopers bhi.πŸ˜†

We pray for you. You will get the best results. 

tell me some details about epi yaar. dying to see it.
Ameres thumbnail
Oh good that you find something good in everything. :)

Epi-- started off with Pia trying to save Abahy. goes off to fetch the Rs.
meanwhile Sid comes but before he can do anything T comes there.
R get Abhay back home and some how save Abhay.
Next morning Pia getting up asking R's about Abhay. Breaks down after knowing he is ok.
T cooks up a false story of saving Abhay! Lame. And then she and her silly troop pay Abhay a visit.
Dobs come to get Pia, Chaand refuses.
R are worried that if P goes with them their identity maybe at stake so they have to keep P.
P says she wants to go but promises not to worry as she will not let their truth out.

You know while watching it i could imagine the happy future Raichand family! lol.
Pia's first official parents approven stay at her can-be-inl-laws house! awwww! ☺️

EDIT

Going now.
GN SD TC!
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Am I like Sid?πŸ˜ƒ I find good in everything.

Thanks for such a nice update. 

GN TC SD
Ameres thumbnail
Lol, no you are anything but like Sid! You are all heart. 😳 

You are welcome! :D

missed aaj ki epi....just watched the end...i guess nothing much happened.
Ritzie thumbnail
I know - I am Sid minus evilness and add Abhay's heart to it. So, I am perfect. See - I even talk like Sid lolz.

Heard that there was not much to be excited about today's episode.
Ameres thumbnail
Haha. Good one.

Yeah the epi was meh. Nothing much happened except Mish becoming T and Sid put together. :|

And as they say today there was more action 'off screen' than on screen! LOL!

Ok so perhaps i shouldnt be laughing but...it was pretty entertaining! :P
Talking about all that halla ballu created in the forum over some *ahem* posts *ahem*. 

Khair nothing new. Happens in almost every form. The last i had scene such forum fights was waaaaay worse than this. I hope it ends now. Really we need the peace back.
Ritzie thumbnail
Thanks.

Woh maine socha ki tum log enjoy nahi kar pa rahe hoge - epi mein kuch nahi tha na isliye. 

Ab log Forum mein aayein aur kuch entertaining na mile toh TRP's low ho jaati hain na. πŸ˜†

All this is just to increase TRP's. Drama, action, accusations, sadists... 

Tum toh mujhe jaanti ho mein har cheez ko positive leti hoon. Abhi baaki logon ke mood theek kar rahin hoon. Woh bechare achche bhale log kahan phans gaye in uul jalool baton mein. 
Ameres thumbnail
Thats good yaar and really sweet of you.
you know im not really the kind of person to indulge in matter deeply esp of sensitive nature like right now...its just not in me.i usually try to stay away from such topics because i fear getting caught in something. lol. i do say what i think is right if i feel its too much but i dont think i can do what you are doing. dont take in the wrong way. its good what you are doing trying to clear matter....you can say its one of my weak points...
something similar happend with me in school days. one of friend who made a new friend whom a didnt like at all for some obvious reasons, khair my friend  A trusted her alot but for some reason she got into a fight with her big time. so me and my other friend B tried to resolve it. my opion was to forgive and forget. and move on. i believed there is no use in stretching the matter.
but my other friend brought both of them up front with each other and made them resolve their issue.
ok so my story maynot be exctly of what is happening but i feel taht way about certain situations.

i dont know why i wrote that para but i did. if i made sense then good. if i didnt the well...please ignore it. πŸ˜†
my mind is too worked up right now. but just wanna say i read your comment and you are right and so are others. its all a matter of perpective.