India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Mein Yahan aa Gaya aap sabke pass

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

So, finally Viren has taken the step to come back to his family. And his dialogue "isliye mein yahan aa gaya aap sabke pass" tells us that he has started his journey towards reconciliation with his family. He has let his guard down. Love knows no barriers and Viren's change shows it exactly. When he sat down on his sofa after Nivi left, I felt that he looked so defeated - his family's and Nivi's love and care has defeated his hatred - and sad and he realized that it is no fun to be alone. He does not want to be alone when his family is around and he decided to join everybody.
From now on we will see this progression. I guess everybody is getting impatient with his baby steps and hence to make him move fast he will get this jhatka of property and family moving to Chandigarh. Maybe it is Nivi's plan only... We will see what happens tomorrow.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchaashiluvskinnysahujamittusinghPriyaThakurteddybear66milee1014VarshaLuvsArjundaffodils06ApoorvaFanAnamikaSJaingmann2010VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainAnisha_91wadi..doll..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuCurlylocksNiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Anju!! Love what you wrote. and i also agree with you. 
About the property papers i also think it might be Nivi's plan. x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 10 March 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Anju, how r u? Nice post. That one sentence of Viren has deeper meaning than just coming to BT for breakfast. He is coming back to his family from his self imposed exile. It is good to see change in him, not only he started to feel love and care of his family but he has started taking responsibilities without anyone's push. I also think that precap scene is just to push him little harder to open up.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmilee1014VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
beautiful post i love it anju it makes soo much sense he know that living alone is not good

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I am glad he said it out loud.... Nobody can live alone....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Anju, as usual well said dear Yes Viren is on the path to reconciliation. That is my second best dialogue in tonight's episode. Best thing he said it out loud opened his heart out, when he was a kid he could not tell them what he wants but now the Love he is feeling from them is melting those Iron gates he created around his heart.
And the other important thing in that scene was that dadaji again bent his rule for him just for him because he too wants his grandson back ASAP. And as you know other best thing in that scene is Sid's 1000 watt smile.Big smile
oh really I am on cloud 9 today we got NivRen back, Sood brothers smiles oh gosh can it get any better. In Viren's style "Bas ek din kay liye itna khafi hai, aur nahi lay sakthi"Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainxaviaraGita97diyaloveskinny

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
cute post anju....

i ws over da moon when he joined da others for breakfast.. yeahh he's taken a step further and im soooooooooo glad dat he's changin gradually Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
That was a touching scene for sure!~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Go to top