Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i'm sure deepika is good at multi-tasking.... 😛

she doesn't need to sit 24/7 and plot against anyone....!   😆😆   who says that actresses are only jealous of each other because of 'talent'.... 😛😛😛

Why only blame the actresses. I think it's Salman doing the plotting.  ;)  😲
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

If we were to believe this do we also believe another article about Katrina not wanting Ranbir to work with DP in Ayan's next movie?

As such Kat is supposedly the most successfull actress in Bollywood, I'm sure not being in the IPL is hardly going to affect her.

@ bold... obviously.... 😛😛   both of them do seem highly plausible....!   😉

but that is old news now.... kat no longer is together with ranbir, so he can act with whoever she wants... it's nargis's opinion now, apparently which counts... and seeing as how she's new, i doubt she'll try to 'CONTROL' (that's what women do, eh) him....!   😉TongueTongue

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepey

Why only blame the actresses. I think it's Salman doing the plotting.  ;)  😲

you know what, that is exactly what i think too... can't be a coincidence that all these reports coincide with her breakup with salman....!  

but who says, you can't have more than one person plotting against you... this industry is cut throat... sab ko kisi na kisi se problem hai....!   😉

you know what, that is exactly what i think too... can't be a coincidence that all these reports coincide with her breakup with salman....!  

but who says, you can't have more than one person plotting against you... this industry is cut throat... sab ko kisi na kisi se problem hai....!   😉

I was wondering too how on earth Salman didnt do anything...

deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I was wondering too how on earth Salman didnt do anything...

He didn't! He asked Hazel.  She's lesser known na... :P
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
you know... it's funny actually... vivek took panga with salman, and now he doesn't even has a career... sure, a lot of people make bad decisions... he did too, but their career doesn't sink without a trace unlike vivek's... even friendship with srk isn't getting him any movies...

ash got thrown out of a lot of movies too, after her break-up with salman... the most commonly known is chalte chalte, where srk threw her out of the movie because he was friends with salman....!

and now, with all these projects that kat was supposedly considered for and is no longer in the running... it is fishy....!!  
deepey thumbnail
^^ I'm sure Sallu Bhai has other things to worry about in life, such as trying to be human n all.  The industry is probably being careful, just in case, they don't want to be caught up in the mess in case Sallu Bhai has one of his mood swings rofl.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you know... it's funny actually... vivek took panga with salman, and now he doesn't even has a career... sure, a lot of people make bad decisions... he did too, but their career doesn't sink without a trace unlike vivek's... even friendship with srk isn't getting him any movies...

ash got thrown out of a lot of movies too, after her break-up with salman... the most commonly known is chalte chalte, where srk threw her out of the movie because he was friends with salman....!

and now, with all these projects that kat was supposedly considered for and is no longer in the running... it is fishy....!!  

I thought srk threw her off the film because aish and salman were fighting on the sets...and srk couldn't take it anymore?

PS Deepika looks too gorgeous on the cover. Someone make a sig or an icon on it! 😛
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
How did Prinks ruin Shahid's big moment..?  was she not there when he conquered puberty..😆😆..Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
You guys are definitely on to something here

It does seem strange that Sallu is leaving her alone when he never spared his detractors in the past....I don't buy the PR at all that he's "protective" of her, especially after rumors of her and RK came out