Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

11/CD+CC Hope They 3 Get Kicked Out Of The Show (Page 21)

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20065

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1588

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

@Sangs I m Waiting For Ur New VmEmbarrassed
new vm..will have to wait a lot then...LOL i need to renew my sony vegas..that will do this weekend...
Ohh No Problem Dear Take Ur TimeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-blackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20065

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Veronika I Heard A News That There Will No Miscarriage.Unhappy
Where Did U Hear ThatConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-blackb28

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 45000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Veronika I Heard A News That There Will No Miscarriage.Unhappy
Where Did U Hear ThatConfusedOuch

On FB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20065

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

AnyOne Here?
Hiiiiiiiii My Vampire 
How Are u?

I m Fine. Thanks n U?

Im Alsoo Fine
how Was Ur Dayy

It Was Pretty Good N Urs?

My Day Was FineBig smile

How WAs Todays Epi??????

Today Epiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Was Amazing Nice Cute Touching Everything Was Just FabEmbarrassed
And What U Think About Today EpiBig smile
But New PicsConfused

It Was Mind Blowing, Superb , Fantastic etc....

Yeah New Pics Scared Me..

When I Saw Them First Time I Was Shocked..

Yeahh Me To Yaar
But I Want MC
Becouse I Want Maan's baby And Not That Scareface DevLOLLOL

Hey I Also Want MC..Same Thoughts ha..


Wowwwwwwwww U Also The Whole CD Buddies WantThatLOLWink

I Know Why CD Buddies Want MC..Bcoz They Want SRCool


LOLLOL
Yes And We Want Maan BabyWink

Yessssssssss Me Too Yaar..

Maan Was Fab In Last Epi means Thursday Epi...

Yessssssssss And Today Also Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20065

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Veronika I Heard A News That There Will No Miscarriage.Unhappy
Where Did U Hear ThatConfusedOuch

On FB

Ohh I Dont Believe FBEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Joined: 16 February 2010
Posts: 7833

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Chalo , me leaving guys..will see you all tomorrow Big smile good night 

@bubbly: have  a nice day
@veronika..i dnt know which part of the world u r..so good morning/afternoon/evening/nightLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visublackb28

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 45000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by blackb28

AnyOne Here?
Hiiiiiiiii My Vampire 
How Are u?

I m Fine. Thanks n U?

Im Alsoo Fine
how Was Ur Dayy

It Was Pretty Good N Urs?

My Day Was FineBig smile

How WAs Todays Epi??????

Today Epiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Was Amazing Nice Cute Touching Everything Was Just FabEmbarrassed
And What U Think About Today EpiBig smile
But New PicsConfused

It Was Mind Blowing, Superb , Fantastic etc....

Yeah New Pics Scared Me..

When I Saw Them First Time I Was Shocked..

Yeahh Me To Yaar
But I Want MC
Becouse I Want Maan's baby And Not That Scareface DevLOLLOL

Hey I Also Want MC..Same Thoughts ha..


Wowwwwwwwww U Also The Whole CD Buddies WantThatLOLWink

I Know Why CD Buddies Want MC..Bcoz They Want SRCool


LOLLOL
Yes And We Want Maan BabyWink

Yessssssssss Me Too Yaar..

Maan Was Fab In Last Epi means Thursday Epi...

Yessssssssss And Today Also Big smile

Hey i m Talking About Todays Epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 45000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangi1588

Chalo , me leaving guys..will see you all tomorrow Big smile good night 

@bubbly: have  a nice day
@veronika..i dnt know which part of the world u r..so good morning/afternoon/evening/nightLOL

Thanks Embarrassed

Have A Nice Dinner Sangs

Bye


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-Kash-Gurti-Visu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hope is the thing with feathers...

2 3

Author: -Sookie-   Replies: 17   Views: 2602

-Sookie- 17 2602 29 October 2010 at 11:58am by acromasc
A ray of hope after today's epi- my predi

2

Author: geet.a   Replies: 10   Views: 2528

geet.a 10 2528 24 August 2010 at 3:46pm by -Premeena-
Hey,Hope the dance is not an imagination

2 3

Author: VJ-LNMDJ   Replies: 19   Views: 1399

VJ-LNMDJ 19 1399 20 August 2010 at 9:29am by VJ-LNMDJ
Maan Geets hope....love

Author: -Blossy-   Replies: 4   Views: 1734

-Blossy- 4 1734 16 August 2010 at 8:01am by MishtyShona
I Hope It's Different

Author: Canadian_Girl87   Replies: 3   Views: 585

Canadian_Girl87 3 585 07 August 2010 at 8:06pm by _mahi_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index