Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Rajeshri shouldnt interfere

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys

regarding the reshmi situation, I don't think rajeshri should interfere. I mean she only saw him with one girl and she just concluded that he is a bad guy. which century is she living in. any guy that reshmi marries probably had a girlfriend in the past. and she doesn't even know if that girl is his friend or girlfriend. and just because he had one girl doesn't mean he is a bad guy.

she will make akshara get divorce one day for sure why cant she just take dadi's advice and stay out of her daughter's life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaashethirene_cMinion23Suchi-..Akaisha..

MissGee Newbie
MissGee
MissGee

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Hey guys

regarding the reshmi situation, I don't think rajeshri should interfere. I mean she only saw him with one girl and she just concluded that he is a bad guy.

She lives in the same century as the Singhanias :D I'm sure this kind of thing matters to them!
-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
no no...who would want a husband who had girlfriends,is rude and takes his gf to the doctor's office...hmmm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
none of them can keep quite and mind their own business...the best thing to do is tell akshara, akshara tells naitik and let him decide whats the best possible way to tackle this problem ! singhania's will never listen to their children, gayitri will again say meri bachi ka rishta sab todna chahte hai Cry sabka koi matlab hai, ab toh uska bhai bhi uska dushman ban gaya hai...they will shut him up, if this happens then they must let rashmi marry nikhil n let dinos face the consequences of THEIR decision ! 

PS Rashmi wanted a boy like him..who's not "BORING" Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 10 March 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysMadhavi_Diprernacda..Fairytales..beautiful16Suchi-

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

none of them can keep quite and mind their own business...the best thing to do is tell akshara, akshara tells naitik and let him decide whats the best possible way to tackle this problem ! singhania's will never listen to their children, gayitri will again say meri bachi ka rishta sab todna chahte hai Cry sabka koi matlab hai, ab toh uska bhai bhi uska dushman ban gaya hai...they will shut him up, if this happens then they must let rashmi marry nikhil n let dinos face the consequences of THEIR decision ! 

wheather she tell naitik or not no problem its not akshi's mistake and rajshri saw nikhil with some other girl and she felt she is like akshi her life should not get spoiled. with good heart only told gay3. but that chandalika taunt rajshri and gay3 should realise and i too want this marriage to happen and if reshmi had aproblem with her marriage its gay3 is only repsonsible def she repent and realise that day rajshri ben told that the boy is not goodshe hbas to suffer then she vl def realise how rajshri ben feeling for akshi . i thin k naitik too vl support akshi. if he come to know by akshi or he might have the boy with some other girl def he vl not quiet and if come talk to gay3 def she vl again woh apne sasural walon waja se bolraha he she vl n ot naitik also. but i wnat to see like that
mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I feel ther will be huge drama over this. and the singhania's will ask naksh to leave the house or they themselves will leave. But in any case i dont want rashmi's rishta to be broken bcoz of naksh or m's.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

yeah i too don't find any buraai in Nikhil...he is exactly the guy, Rashmi wanted...Big smile n then this rishta  will be good to put gayatri straight.....akal thikane toh lagani hogi hi na..
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcgregor

I feel ther will be huge drama over this. and the singhania's will ask naksh to leave the house or they themselves will leave. But in any case i dont want rashmi's rishta to be broken bcoz of naksh or m's.

n i feel all our expectations will be down the drain..naksh will be successful in exposing nikhil , batwara will be cancelled and rashmi will marry sooraj DeadDead plz..isse acha hai ke naksh r unsuccessful in exposing nikhil LOL thrown out of jurassic park LOL rashmi marries nikhil LOL comes back home to give compnay to nandini LOL and naitik sets up his own business n be very successful in that ! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KK_1234Madhavi_Dibeautiful16Suchi-

Go to top