Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed - Page 6

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
this isnt news... its just saying that ppl bet on reality shows so this MAY be happening!! there is no hard facts or proof.... just stupid news channels trying to make a story and a couple ppl that are unsatisfied with the winner complaining! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sony will loose all its credibility if this is true cos a news channel wont air such controversial news just on a whim it must have had solid proof to back its claim also it was aired at prime time where serious news is discussed and debated. No wonder the finale was so thanda and ended abruptly with not even the winner getting a chance to give his winning speech....realy sad state of affair.
m happy for Sushant , he'll feel vindicated ...... the fact that he couldnt find any reason for his not winning is justified. poetic justice is this .... the truth always comes out 😊
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Leave it!!
Nothing can be done by us, so no use..........

Jinko paisa banana, tha bana liya.......
ByteMe thumbnail
You know whats funny, the fact that had Sushant had won and then this news would have been posted, I am 100% sure that all these ppl who are saying 'whateva' and 'Chang won fair and square' would have created a Havoc on this forum against the unfair format of the show, but now they choose to only see the news themselves, question Aaj tak's credibility before even believing anything. 

Mind you, these are the same ppl that just jumped to believe fake made up news by some person whose aunty visited the sets of Jhalak, and had the ability to know what was going on in the contestants mind... 

LMAO............... you guys are such epic Hypocrites!!! ðŸ˜†
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO i just cant believe ppl get fooled so many times

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

;)
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Those who are asking for proofs Do you think we are some kind of servants of yours? That we keep providing you all with proofs all the time.
Even we don't know if this news is true or not.The TS have provided you all with a piece of info if you wanna believe it then believe it if you don't then NEWS FLASH we don't give a shit about it 😊
You are the one's who are having a problem in believeing it so why don't you GO LOOK for proofs yourselves.
We are not as vela as you all are we have a life.I am sure if you have the time to knit fake stories of some aunty and then follow someone's twitter and then make lame topics about it  😆 I am very sure you all are vela enough to GO LOOK for proofs yourself.

Jeez just look at the audacity of people around here providing the link to a website and ordering us to GO LOOK for proofs for them like they are royal by blood and we are their servants 🥱

They are the same people who didn't took a sec in believing the negative articles that came out about Sushant and kept on saying there is no smoke without fire and now they are having such a hard time believing a news which is not against him I mean Can you believe the hypocrisy around here? First it was funny then a little surprising then it became shocking,then funny again and now it has reachced to a level that you just feel like saying God please help them and fill their tins with a little brain 😆 

Seriously,I have dealed with all sorts of retards while spending time in DMG forum but I have to say people around here give them a tough competition when it comes to being psychopaths  cause in my dictionary of disgusting things Obsession with KSG is notch below than Hypocrisy 🤢 I tell you what why don't you all have a Who is more retarded competition with them ? I am sure you all stand a big chance of winning 😆 
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
If Chang win is fixed then what about Sushant getting 30 points everyday, that was easier to fix as it was in judges hands. Please stop this crap, Chang win was fair and final. Actually Sushant reaching top 3 was fixed.Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ByteMe

You know whats funny, the fact that had Sushant had won and then this news would have been posted, I am 100% sure that all these ppl who are saying 'whateva' and 'Chang won fair and square' would have created a Havoc on this forum against the unfair format of the show, but now they choose to only see the news themselves, question Aaj tak's credibility before even believing anything. 

Mind you, these are the same ppl that just jumped to believe fake made up news by some person whose aunty visited the sets of Jhalak, and had the ability to know what was going on in the contestants mind... 

LMAO............... you guys are such epic Hypocrites!!! ðŸ˜†

Sure. And to be fair, as a neutral person and observer of this forum, I would add the conviniently left out flip side in your post.

If Sushant had won, those who are not creating a havoc right now and do not question Aaj Tak's credibility, would have created a havoc, questioned Aaj Tak's credibility, bent themselves upside down to prove that the show was not scripted and Sushan't victory was completely fair.
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bringing back yana and salman thru wildcard was fixed ðŸ˜†