Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 5)

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ami_31

Y[QUOTE=nikitagmc]

I never said it is the best. Read my post again. I said- it is a BIG news channel, it is a BIG NAME and a BIG BRAND. And its POPULAR. I never said it always shows 100% correct news or that it is the best news channel. Personally my favourite news channel is NDTV India for Hindi and NDTV for English.
So, where is the connection between popularism, big brands and awards?  To prove about popularity, is it really needed to mention about awards. But our choices are same, I also like NDTV:)
[/QUOTE

Connection is this:

Aajtak is popular amidst the masses and is generally considered a reliable source like TOI etc.
So it gets a large number of votes in the awards cos public votes for them in these award shows (in some award shows, winner is decided on the basis of public voting)

And thus, Aaj tak is a brand in itself. 

Yup, I like NDTV too. They present everything in a very subtle way without much dramatizing. Also they have very good reporters and presenters-- big names of the news world are all part of the channel too-- Pranoy Roy, Barkha Dutt etc.

But this much I will say about Aaj Tak--- I cannot vouch for the correctness of this info, just like I cannot do for NDTV as well, everything depends upon the sources and evidence they have got and they may be even wrong at times even though they are big channels--- but Aaj Tak is certainly not a masala news channel. It would not have survived so many years with a good name only cos of popularity. It has some big names attached with it as well.
Anyways, whatever it is, if this news is valid, its good if its proved by media before public, so that these TV channels can not try again to fool ppl in the name of votes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiRapier

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Rapier

well that solves it. if it doesn't always show 100% correct news, then what's the guarantee this news is true? as i said, "innocent till proven guilty." and u can't prove anyone guilty with an unreliable source. but i would like to see the video anyway. and see for myself what the channel had to say and how it "proved" it.

and as i said earlier, if this was the truth and they showed the truth with accurate evidence, then sony would've been sued by now, which i don't think happened.

Well I frankly don't know whether they show 100% correct news or not. (just like I stated above). But it is too quick to quote the source as 'unreliable'. Every channel or news source falters at time, due to incorrect source placement or something, even TOI has done that at times- whereas it is easily one of the biggest, reliable and most read newspapers of India. . Aaj tak is a reputed name in itself. It wouldn't have survived so many years if it was just another masala brand- it is not. 

When negative articles about Sushant came in the papers, everyone was saying there is 'no smoke without a fire'  when WE were saying innocent until proved guilty??? Now how about thinking maybe there IS some smoke here as well instead of completely dismissing the storyBig smile--- the betting angle has never been considered before and is a completely new revelation.

But I will keep the same approach I kept at that time, and wait for more articles and news to come up and will analyse the story as a whole.Smile

there is no smoke without fire. u can't invent stuff although it can be exaggerated. but that goes for stories like sushant getting angry at sony and other stories like that. but saying that the show is scripted? at least 2-3 articles come after every reality show ends claiming this. people always claim this, whether its true or not (usually due to sour grapes).

and i can propose the same question to you. when u like to believe people are "innocent till proven guilty," then why are u hell bent upon proving the news source right? wait na! till the articles come out.Hello???? Read all my posts again! When have I said in a single post that this news is correct??? I just said that don't dismiss a brand such as Aaj Tak as unreliable so easily. PReviously also, I have read many articles in TOI which were proved wrong or bitchy, but I NEVER said that TOI is unreliable. These are big brands and have stood the test of time-- they have big names attached to them. I was trying to defend the Brand, the Channel. I myself said I don't know this truth is true or not. Who knows the sources who gave THIS PARTICULAR INFO to the channel was wrong??? Just cos of one wrong info, a channel or source like TOI  cannot be called unreliable is my point. I have maintained my stand EVER SINCE this news came- that I need to watch the video to analyse the story in full, just like I read the article about Sushant, analysed it and then gave my viewst. When the 'beating canteen guy' article about Sushant came in TOI, even then I didn't jump to conclusions or say that the brand is unreliable, cos one news info does not make a brand unreliable-- sources acn be misleading even for the news channel sometimes. Instead I waited for Sushant to give his side of the story. I haven't changed my stand in anyway.

and all i'm saying is agar ye sach hai, toh ab tak dhamaal mach gaya hota. law enforcement is probably a bit slow, but people's response is not. That is what I'm wondering. If the news is true- who should make the movE??? 

Edited by nikitagmc - 10 March 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Aaj Tak? Confused The same channel which features "BREAKING NEWS" like "Insaan ke  naag banne ka sansanikhej raaz!"  and "Maa ki mamta bahi pishachini ka qahar!" ?? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

demolition_manshri kannanAnjaani_Dastaan

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Aaj Tak? Confused The same channel which features "BREAKING NEWS" like "Insaan ke  naag banne ka sansanikhej raaz!"  and "Maa ki mamta bahi pishachini ka qahar!" ?? ROFL
Too funny. lol!!!
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
......... I think pretty much ALL the big reality shows are rigged ...... and that is because of the illegal betting that goes on ...........

Does anyone remember the rahul mahajan and big boss controversy .... Every one was confident rahul was going to win ....... but they scripted an absolutely nonsensical drama and he walked out of the show a couple of days before the finale .......... it was just so lame .......... Sattebaazi was supposed to be the reason then also ........

All reality shows are scripted to a certain degree but when betting comes into play ......................... well! its a lot of money .......... and who is checking ? Who is there to monitor the channels ? or ask for proof ? no one ........

Its just sad that talented contestants get caught in this ugly web and their victory becomes tarnished .............. but then, who even remembers anyways .... after a couple of days all is forgotten

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kraitbonnefillenikitagmcPiyatrix

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

The only people who end up losing are the viewers who spend precious money voting for all this ..........

........... Thats why i NEVER vote in any reality show . I get entertained without getting mad at the results ....... as for contestants ki "mehnat" - they are anyways getting paid to compete  ..........

Anjaani_Dastaanblyton

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Does anyone remember the rahul mahajan and big boss controversy .... Every one was confident rahul was going to win ....... but they scripted an absolutely nonsensical drama and he walked out of the show a couple of days before the finale .......... it was just so lame .......... Sattebaazi was supposed to be the reason then also ........Ahaa... yes! A lot of money was betted on Rahul Mahajan too during Big Boss... I guess it starts pinching more if the channels try and modify the show results according to the betting trend. Its early to say if this has happened in JDJ or not, but yes, its very wrong if this has been done.

All reality shows are scripted to a certain degree but when betting comes into play ......................... well! its a lot of money .......... and who is checking ? Who is there to monitor the channels ? or ask for proof ? no one ........So true.Cry

Its just sad that talented contestants get caught in this ugly web and their victory becomes tarnished .............. but then, who even remembers anyways .... after a couple of days all is forgotten...That brings me back to my original point... who takes action against the channel if it is found that voters were cheated. What was the follow-up in the Big Boss controversy, did someone take action there???? Or did the channel give proofs to rubbish the claims???

ShadowImbuePiyatrix

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
if this is such BIG NEWS where are the video links or any articles regarding this?!? Confused

sushant has sooooooooooooooooooooooo many fans but not one fan can provide this video and prove it? Tongue
this all seems fishy to me! LOL

till there is any real proof... Chang won fair and square!!

*no offense to the TM and ppl that believe this!*
Wink

Go to top