Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"some contestants" were not  crowding the audience they were making space for "some finalist" who won nothing and were crowding the stage ðŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
love how sushant fans have nothing in reply to my comment on the last page!! 😆

basti ho gai... ab bolti band!! 🤣
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 13 years ago
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
chang victory was fixed by sony 
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nitu_st_deewani

sushant fans have so much to say but we also have other things to do. ðŸ˜Š
diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no one can be 100% sure if the news is true or nt but dey did say it on tv...heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UQNzlbaHE

bt my mind fails to beleive sushant who is a better dancer and has a bigger fan following den chang lost!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its very natural to have such rumours circulated after a reality show finale cz dis isn't da first time as we'v seen it many a times. i hope ppl would just stop budging da fact and move on...

chang's da winner of jdj and dats it... we cant change da decision now so it's better we give him due respect as he really deserved it and move on....
This has nothing to do with Chang winning or Sushant losing, or for that matter who has more fans. The issue being raised here is very serious and ppl need to know / talk bout this, so that channels dont fraud ppl or contestants acc to their convenience.  The biggest winner here is the channel which milked the stars for TRPs and if that was not enough illegally bet crores and pre-decided the winner.
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i knw that jdj sucks fr us sushant on top 1............
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Who cares man.... the show is over, get over with it
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ByteMe

Oh Blimey, I see.. so a news channel uncovering a 10 min story has Zero Credibility.. ðŸ˜• Yes ofcourse its all made up, rubbish, I am sure some wacky Sushant fan was behind this as well.. 

Gosh these sushant ki deewanis have started sabotaging news channel as well...

So what exactly do you guys have faith in... oh yes yes that Aunty of yours, who gets Divine Insights.. ðŸ¤£ 

yeah. Really I am loosing faith on these news channels day by day. Lets leave JDJ, but considering the situation Japan is facing these days, at least this media has responsibilty to show some seriousness. DO you guys know what was the news headline in one of this channel: "JAPAN MEIN JALJALA"..Is this the right news headline for such a cause? For me, its absolutely no. And I also said that everyone has their own opinions and own favorites, even everyone has different faiths or sources on which they rely. No doubt when aajtak was introduced, it was really a reliable source with some serious journalism but today its not the same.