Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: soul_angel

I know I think the same everytime I read some replies talk about looking like a fool ðŸ˜†

wow i think the same!
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

hahah you can reach to fake any thing to defend urself
sweetie i myself was tired of their lifts but you loved them sooooooo much you keep having their lifts in ur mind .. see how much power their lifts have😉
and yah lets see whos easier to be fooled .. you being a sushita fan have more chances 😆

what fake thing my dear?? saare videos, can be seen on youtube. if you count, you'll find aunty NEVER danced. aunty ke lifts mein power hota, toh eliminate ho kar, wapas aakar haar nahi jaate.
its hard to forget when someone called ekta_SALMAN, comes in ANY sushant thread and talks shit and embrassing herself. 

i MAY have a chance at being fooled, but YOU are already FOOLED. so if anything, l am more cautious to NOT join the ranks of you. ðŸ˜ƒ
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

and yah lets see whos easier to be fooled .. you being a sushita fan have more chances 😆

Yeah I know she being a Sushita fan have more chances of Loosing, fan of the shirtless will win hands down ðŸ˜›  but we accept our defeat in that competition gracefully looking at our competitors  😆Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

what fake thing my dear?? saare videos, can be seen on youtube. if you count, you'll find aunty NEVER danced. aunty ke lifts mein power hota, toh eliminate ho kar, wapas aakar haar nahi jaate.
its hard to forget when someone called ekta_SALMAN, comes in ANY sushant thread and talks shit and embrassing herself. 

i MAY have a chance at being fooled, but YOU are already FOOLED. so if anything, l am more cautious to NOT join the ranks of you. ðŸ˜ƒ

oh man may God have mercy on whoever deserves it
bye
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ HAKABAKA

Sushant told the judges that he wants to quit as he is not in a position to perform, and said he doesn't want to be unfair to the other contenders by not performing .Madhuri told Sushant that he is one of the best dancers on the show and she would love to see him dance. She also said that she is confident he will find place in the top three finalists, and so he should take a call only after a second though.

judges also didnt want him to quit the show ......HES THE BEST ðŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since people love quotes over here,Here's a quote from my side:

"Don't argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Tiya Let's follow it 😉
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago

"Don't argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Tiya Let's follow it 😉

i agree jia....😉😆
-desigirl- thumbnail

Tiya Let's follow it 😉

wow how come this quote after the argument finished?
why did you start arguing at first then?
ahhhh someones slow
Originally posted by: sushi_anki

@ HAKABAKA

Sushant told the judges that he wants to quit as he is not in a position to perform, and said he doesn't want to be unfair to the other contenders by not performing .Madhuri told Sushant that he is one of the best dancers on the show and she would love to see him dance. She also said that she is confident he will find place in the top three finalists, and so he should take a call only after a second though.

judges also didnt want him to quit the show ......HES THE BEST ðŸ˜†

Yes, I saw that. Judge Sushant ke pair par gayen. Actually judges said same thing to Daya too. So, Daya's number of being THE BEST comes before Sushant. Sab fixed tha from Sushant's inury to judges request. Yahan to kaale mein daal thaa.

Tiya Let's follow it 😉

Phoolish advice is being flowing from one phool to another phool. Phir phool ne kaha, kaya phool hai.😛