Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BABY BUMP DELIMA!!! (Page 4)

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

BTW how many months is she into her pregnancy..
Even the slimmest women in the world wold start showing her tummy when she is about  3 to 4 months
Or aleast in the mid of her second trimester.. which I defiantly think Geet is heading to
I mean the fetus needs to grow its commonsense and its a life which is growing inside her
The food she consumes goes to the fetus also (I am talking about a women in general who is pregnant) which is why the baby inside starts to nourish it and grow..

They use a measuring take to measure and calculate the size of the fetus and the approximate weight it may  weigh during delivery

Should the CV's think logically about it and  make some thought how to make the character be shown a pregnancy stage she is presently in !

Tracks like these need to be polished and made focus into

And Geet the character's  main intention was to give herself a stand in society and justice to the unborn child in the womb..
But then some way of showing her pregnant should be justified

Shanti I wish I could give u the answer of your question.Ouch
If you ask me about the duration of Geet 's pregnancy  then I would say since April 2010 she is pregnant and if we calculate her pregnancy it is 44 weeks long .I hope I am correctLOL

The Pregnancy track was not treated well by the CVS ,Viewers are not stupid who would always say gaga on every track related to Maneet.The major blow was MU of Maneet and now it looks Pregnancy Track would hit the show  harder then it is anticipated by the CVS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Abt baby bump issue...I don't want to jump on any conclusion that its DD's refusal or something else..That article was false as there was not proper source.....But I also believe that CVs should stop playing around MC track.....Ouch..Its high time now so they should go on either way rather than being in between(Though I m against MC as well)...Confused

I don't think so there will be MC in this new track,otherwise there wouldn't have brought Dev in to this new track . The irony of the  show is that it has lost the  momentum and viewership due to their twist and turn in the story line.Angry
Stupid twists and turnsAngry

Dilsay

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Originally posted by undisclosed

i find the lack  of a bump a minor issue most of the time...her cloths are  flowy and non revealing for the most part...with the drape of her dupata it sort of gives the illusion that she is a lot heavier that she really is...Smile

Yes you r right to some extent that  the clothes and her dupatta style has served the purpose for Geet to look more pregnant,Maan has also started calling her  Moti wagaira,but as I have mentioned in my post  what ever the style of the dress is or whatever dialogue is been delivered to illusioned the viewers the CVS still need to show the bump which we see in most of the other illogical or logical Indian serials  then why not in Geet?Angry

we could try to find a reason...but when reason has been thrown out of the window for other parts of the show...i don't think we're going to find an answer that will really satisfy us...Smile

Dilsay

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
All I can say is, she is not yet READY to have a baby bump:

Checkout my geet pregnancy count down. The show has only moved 3 months!!!

Dilsay

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

All I can say is, she is not yet READY to have a baby bump:

Checkout my geet pregnancy count down. The show has only moved 3 months!!!

Thanks for posting the link .I remember reading and also commenting ur post.
Yes from ur research of counting the days of her pregnancy she is now 3 months pregnant.

70) Maan makes omlet for geetThey see baby for the first time (And in 12 geet days it went from Diwali to Christmas)/It snows - Red Dress/White Dress.

According to ur calculation the fetus was  70 days old or  in other words 10 weeks on  December.

25th epi where Maneet saw their baby for the first time.

I still think it  is still confusing in counting each day of the epi .as her days of pregnancyLOL Ouch

EBasso

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I have heard that Drashti has a chronic back problem. That maybe the reason for her not willing to wear the padding required to show a baby bump. It can compromise your posture thus putting a strain on your back....Ouch

EBasso

manju_vip7 Groupbie
manju_vip7
manju_vip7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
CVs must show a baby bump if the child is to be born--there is no excuse and we fans will not tolerate anything else.  If DD is the source of the problem then she should be replaced.  If and only if she is refusing to sport a baby bump then she is not a professional and leave the TV industry and do something else.

We want logic and reality in the show as was before.  If CVs ignore fans' demands then they will lose viewers and face the consequences.
Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

I have heard that Drashti has a chronic back problem. That maybe the reason for her not willing to wear the padding required to show a baby bump. It can compromise your posture thus putting a strain on your back....Ouch

Lot of speculation and rumors about this track .The geet team needs to clarify this issue where Viewers have gone bonkers talking and thinking about this particular issue.Confused

Go to top