Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GIRLZ WITH ATTUIDE ~INVITES ONLY~ ~5~ (Page 148)

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Note :: Just For You Guyss; I Will Be Here But Then Make Me IF - Rockers FAST ! ROFL Embarrassed

dont worry..we will amde u soon..
if u want more..we will made u MILEY JB HUM TUM CHANNL MODRATR...ROFL

Seriously ?!! ShockedShocked * Jumping Around Like Crazyy * Dancing

i dont know it..
dat my joke can made u so happiee..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 33353

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

guys..u know from 2 days smone is calling me dat too at 2am..
me feel like killing him...
2mrw i am going tocousin house..
nd ask him to block his no.Angry


Seems Like Your Aashiq Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Originally posted by princess_xaini

ughh..my net..
sanya..
i also usd ur trick..
i kickd it so badly now it stat wrking...ROFL
hehe very good di
keep kicking it
kamina net

Dhan Te Nan, Te Ne Ne Na LOL

sanzz its luk like u r in antankshri mood..
song pe song...kya bat hai...Embarrassed
 
Diii shezz tryin to churofyy ma jobb....wantzz all d moneyy na...ROFLROFL
 
n Sanzz kamini u srslyyy gave me a heartattack gal....
 
hafzz..wat to do yar..put all d blame on Sanzzz... ROFLsoooo jokezz apart...watzz up? u never tell us abt ur dayy yarrrr.....n i jus rmbered Hamzz izz alsoo in ma team...where izz she waisee?? gayab gayab itne tymm se....
 
Simzz where r u??
 
Melon...i m actually takin a chill-pill read chocoltezzz
 

yup sanz u gave us a heartatackConfused..
u sasumaa..nd sanya..r my closest frien on IF..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Note :: Just For You Guyss; I Will Be Here But Then Make Me IF - Rockers FAST ! ROFL Embarrassed

dont worry..we will amde u soon..
if u want more..we will made u MILEY JB HUM TUM CHANNL MODRATR...ROFL
 
ROFLROFL
 
Secret admirer, ahan ROFLROFLi srslyy hate such ppl joblesss.......
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

guys..u know from 2 days smone is calling me dat too at 2am..
me feel like killing him...
2mrw i am going tocousin house..
nd ask him to block his no.Angry


Seems Like Your Aashiq Embarrassed

yar he evn dosnt know my name..
2mrw is going to be his bad day.LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 33353

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Originally posted by princess_xaini

ughh..my net..
sanya..
i also usd ur trick..
i kickd it so badly now it stat wrking...ROFL
hehe very good di
keep kicking it
kamina net

Dhan Te Nan, Te Ne Ne Na LOL

sanzz its luk like u r in antankshri mood..
song pe song...kya bat hai...Embarrassed
 
Diii shezz tryin to churofyy ma jobb....wantzz all d moneyy na...ROFLROFL
 
n Sanzz kamini u srslyyy gave me a heartattack gal....
 
hafzz..wat to do yar..put all d blame on Sanzzz... ROFLsoooo jokezz apart...watzz up? u never tell us abt ur dayy yarrrr.....n i jus rmbered Hamzz izz alsoo in ma team...where izz she waisee?? gayab gayab itne tymm se....
 
Simzz where r u??
 
Melon...i m actually takin a chill-pill read chocoltezzz
 

Red :: What Are You Doing Here ?!! Jaldii Se Hospital Jaa Naa ROFL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Originally posted by princess_xaini

ughh..my net..
sanya..
i also usd ur trick..
i kickd it so badly now it stat wrking...ROFL
hehe very good di
keep kicking it
kamina net

Dhan Te Nan, Te Ne Ne Na LOL

sanzz its luk like u r in antankshri mood..
song pe song...kya bat hai...Embarrassed
 
Diii shezz tryin to churofyy ma jobb....wantzz all d moneyy na...ROFLROFL
 
n Sanzz kamini u srslyyy gave me a heartattack gal....
 
hafzz..wat to do yar..put all d blame on Sanzzz... ROFLsoooo jokezz apart...watzz up? u never tell us abt ur dayy yarrrr.....n i jus rmbered Hamzz izz alsoo in ma team...where izz she waisee?? gayab gayab itne tymm se....
 
Simzz where r u??
 
Melon...i m actually takin a chill-pill read chocoltezzz
 

yup sanz u gave us a heartatackConfused..
u sasumaa..nd sanya..r my closest frien on IF..Embarrassed
 
Hugfor both u n sanzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintagepeach

c00l_girl Goldie
c00l_girl
c00l_girl

Joined: 29 July 2009
Posts: 1732

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

hehe hafsah di
u talk and we will all comment
okay me going will be back in 20 mins
my khaddoos mum calling
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii what have i done now
feel sorry 4 me na all of u

hehe.. ok dear! cya!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34977

meluvsrk 628 34977 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 28835

thesemoments 671 28835 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 43975

blackdaughter 1057 43975 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76863

.Aparajhita. 865 76863 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
MaDaHoLiCs MaNsIoN #1 (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: nik_sweetpoison   Replies: 406   Views: 16673

nik_sweetpoison 406 16673 22 March 2011 at 3:20am by nik_sweetpoison

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index