Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
85 [80.95%]
20 [19.05%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
think it should happen.... leading to a beautiful, mature maneet relationship.. MC would help the story move forward.. we could also get to c geet working on KC again and getting more independent or maybe continue her studies..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajbasicquestion1

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Going through the miscarriage is such a horrible thing for a mom to bear.   It is such a horrible feeling of loss and void and agony and depression.  No mom should be subjected to that kind of pain..

So please no miscarriage
l totally agree with u,  miscarriage is terrible thing to happen to a mother but this is a show and for entertainment purpose l want the show should continue and MC is needed now plus if the baby is born they will require a real baby who will have to suffer in sets for continous shooting purpose.        This is my POV l didn't mean to hurt U.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalSbasicquestion1

tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25
tiyasha25

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i have alwas wanted and i had started a topic also but no on e likes my topic bcuz my first comment was that there will be a miscarrige but no one likes it and that's why i closed the topic . and i m also happy that there will be mc bcuz then only there will be sumthing between geet and maan .i hope the mc should happen and i'll be so happy. :D
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmina_r

Originally posted by evasumi

Going through the miscarriage is such a horrible thing for a mom to bear.   It is such a horrible feeling of loss and void and agony and depression.  No mom should be subjected to that kind of pain..

So please no miscarriage
l totally agree with u,  miscarriage is terrible thing to happen to a mother but this is a show and for entertainment purpose l want the show should continue and MC is needed now plus if the baby is born they will require a real baby who will have to suffer in sets for continous shooting purpose.        This is my POV l didn't mean to hurt U.

Hey do not worry...  I know it is a show and story.  my just thought is that it is too late for MC in the story line.  

And yea u r right too that to bring the baby for the shoot would be someone's child in a lot of trouble for the sake of the show..

So let's see what the director and writer decide to do.

And anyways they have not shown any external signs of pregnancy for Geet and that is why the audience is not attached with the pregnancy of Geet.   The audience only could remember when Maan or Geet act on the scene mentioning baby...  Otherwise who could tell that Geet is pregnant..  :))))

Edited by evasumi - 11 March 2011 at 1:51pm
PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Yes, it should happen.

There are no sign of baby although Geet has been pregnant for more than 10 months. 

There are no sing of baby bumb...

Geet is still the same old well figured girl.... 

No SR coz of the baby..

So if CV's have no idea to bring the baby, MC is the appropriate thing for this situation..

So, Do it 

hiraj Senior Member
hiraj
hiraj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I agree I want Maan's baby not Dev's baby!
tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25
tiyasha25

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ho hi gaya na

Go to top