Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
85 [80.95%]
20 [19.05%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i second eva di. maan and geet have put alot of effort in this baby and if MC happens, geet will definately be shattered, she fought with her family for this baby, she almost got killed for this baby. and just think what will happen to poor MSK. but at the same time for the ones who voted yes MC shold happen, i see your point as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
If MC happen that was very nice .we can get more romance and SR also .there is no baby bump no need to become pregnant.
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i would say yes and No.... part of me does not want that to happen but on the flip side i think if the baby is born then there will be a leap and other things can go wrong.... so I dont know.... i am OK either way..... I just want the story to move forward
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

I do not think it should happen...

They have spent too much time and efforts for the baby and the preparation...   it would be great to see MSK as daddy...

If Geet is taking the yoga class she is too advance in the pregnancy and that could be bad for Geet.  The baby would be too big to be miss carried...    Geet could be impacted physically and mentally with this advanced pregnancy...

I agree with the you but in geet we rarely find logic..... i think geet should be about 4-5 months along by now ..... and if Maan who is AB- couldnt get the blood from an A- person then the flat baby can also be miss carried ..... anything can happen in Geet

evasumi

Arti411 Senior Member
Arti411
Arti411

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I would like the MC because just like you said the story would move on and than we can also have our Maaneet romance back!!! :D
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I think at the present story line the MC should not happen as the baby would bring all much closer then MC

But if they want to go for emotional drama then they might go ahead and take the story line in a different route..  but I would still say that MC should not happen as it is not in the par with the storyline now.  

As Geet's initial existence and the story line depended upon this pregnancy.   Her existence was this baby and for that she was ready to die and she even took the promise from Maan to save the baby and not her. 

So per the depth of the storyline this baby is really important to Geet and also to Maan as he has always stood by Geet and protected her and the baby so it is like a swee link between them..

As medically the miscarriage of this advance pregnancy could be dangerous for mother.. So let's see how CVs want to go ahead...  May be they could start the track of depressed and hurt Geet and MSK nursing her and bringing her out of her sorrow and agony of loosing the baby..

But I really do not want to see all those emotional and teary scenes

Edited by evasumi - 10 March 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkoshalini01

orchid70 Goldie
orchid70
orchid70

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
MC should happen and we want to see Geet become a stronger woman because of it.  Eventually, we want Geet to have Maan's baby.

mrko

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Going through the miscarriage is such a horrible thing for a mom to bear.   It is such a horrible feeling of loss and void and agony and depression.  No mom should be subjected to that kind of pain..

So please no miscarriage

shalini01

Go to top