Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

SBS - Sharad practicing for Colors Holi bash (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indumak2002

Originally posted by Ryan40

Hmmmm checkered pants!! i think they look quite......slimmingWink

Priya, Indu, Saba what do u think?? New trend on its way?

Oiii Ryan, the checkered pants r looking rather phittttttttttLOL on SK for a change, compared to those misfit, tattered pair of jeans he always wears in UT. ConfusedLOL Mann! What a contrast!ShockedD'oh

And very soon, we'll get to c SK in a red & green checkered kilt Confused,playing the pipes.ROFLROFLChalo, UT mein na sahin, par in real life at least, he wore checkered pants.LOL And this is not the 1st time he did....take a look at the pic below:

ROFLROFLROFL

Tho ab kilts ki baari hain.....aa jaa!LOLROFL

Indu buddy!!! wot a pic ClapClapClapROFLROFLROFLROFL.... he looks kinda weird coz the checkered pants wiv slippers ErmmConfusedROFL .... but his grin EmbarrassedLOL.....

i can so see him in a kilt now pongi bajata ROFL.. Jai ho thakur saab aka Satya ki ROFL abb sab ki band bajado literally ROFLROFL .... really abb kilts to banta hai boss Thumbs UpROFL

but seriously thats wot im saying those checkered pants r so much more "fitting" Smile than those misfit tattered jeans of his Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya.panditSavitha0101

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thank u indu for the link and i wish sups performing with him but really feel sad she isn't there Cry

shreya.panditPreciousPri

krambaig Groupbie
krambaig
krambaig

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
thanksssssssss indumak2002 for link

shreya.panditPreciousPri

Ryan40 Groupbie
Ryan40
Ryan40

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Oiii Ryan, the checkered pants r looking rather phittttttttttLOL on SK for a change, compared to those misfit, tattered pair of jeans he always wears in UT. ConfusedLOL Mann! What a contrast!ShockedD'oh

Indu buddy!!! wot a pic ROFL.... he looks kinda weird coz the checkered pants wiv slippers ErmmConfusedROFL .... but his grin EmbarrassedLOL.....

i can so see him in a kilt now pongi bajata ROFL.. Jai ho thakur saab aka Satya ki ROFL abb sab ki band bajado literally ROFLROFL .... really abb kilts to banta hai boss Thumbs UpROFL

but seriously thats wot im saying those checkered pants r so much more "fitting" Smile than those misfit tattered jeans of his Dead

By 'fitting' do u girls mean they look rather fetching on him or that he has 'grown' into them & they really 'fit 'or 'phittt' now??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@Pri-- no comment cuz I am laughing so hard.  What is he thinking.  Did he just get out of bed and think he looks like some hot stuff??  And those slippers omg do not do any justice to the checkered pants.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Indu buddy!!! wot a pic ROFL.... he looks kinda weird coz the checkered pants wiv slippers ErmmConfusedROFL .... but his grin EmbarrassedLOL.....

By 'fitting' do u girls mean they look rather fetching on him or that he has 'grown' into them & they really 'fit 'or 'phittt' now??ROFL

ROFL......... i dont deny SK is fit EmbarrassedWink...... but i meant ur second wala option ..... esp regarding checks .... that the checkered pants (not the ones in the pic BTW LOL the trousers r good but not the pic LOL) but the 3/4 length ones "fit" him better than those irritating misfit jeans he wears in UT .... so he has "grown" into them LOLLOL..... dunno whether we will see them in UT though ROFL
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by king99

@Pri-- no comment cuz I am laughing so hard.  What is he thinking.  Did he just get out of bed and think he looks like some hot stuff??  And those slippers omg do not do any justice to the checkered pants.

ROFLROFLi can only quote u..........."no comments" ROFLSaba ur wonderful Thumbs UpROFL........... oh i was laughing so hard when i saw that pic that my jaw was hurting n i got stiches ROFL n now reading after ur "comment" same again ROFL......  n ditto buddy ....wot was he thinking ?? Confused he looks like he just crawled out of bed n then those slippers..... OMG !!! wiv those checkered pants... double OMG ROFL..... im sorry as much as i am a fan of SK that pic aint one of his best Embarrassed

Go to top