Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Where is all this leading too...... (Page 2)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Laks,

Nice to see you back ! Yes, this time around Krishna needs to really realize the importance of the situation. And Prats needs to handle him strongly. He will try to reason with her, but she needs to be indifferent. She is the only one who can change him. I do not think he feels this strongly for anyone else than her.
Honestly speaking, I am a bit tired of this on and off employment track. I am not at all interested in this Constant persisting from Prats side and the no care attitude of Krishna. Common , he is what 25 or 26 years old. He still lives under his dad's roof and just has no care. He needs to start working.
The cvs are dragging this for too long and I would rather prefer to see Pratigya working .

Anu
Helo Anuji!!!!!!!!!!! Nice post !
I think , this track is leading to the employment of k. P should not leave hin but her aim is to realize k to his responsibily. Even she would not tell the truth of K's to his family. This guilt and cold war between them will realize him his self respect. I think she has to do a job even i want to do p a job. This is her strength. The question is in my mind whether they will allow her? I want to say k's reaction?what is ur opinin on this?See , sometimes it hurts to ur ego that ur not working and ur wife is working . I want to see how the cv's will show the situation.

Hello,

Thanks for liking my posts.

Underlined: I am eagerly waiting to see a change in Krishna and this time it really needs to come from within himself. I am very happy that the cvs have chosen a newspaper agency as Pratigya's workplace. The thakur's have a fuedal mindset where the place of women is at the house and letting Pratigya work next to impossible for them.

I really do not know how the cvs are going to show it. 

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hello Laks,

Nice to see you back ! Yes, this time around Krishna needs to really realize the importance of the situation. And Prats needs to handle him strongly. He will try to reason with her, but she needs to be indifferent. She is the only one who can change him. I do not think he feels this strongly for anyone else than her.
Honestly speaking, I am a bit tired of this on and off employment track. I am not at all interested in this Constant persisting from Prats side and the no care attitude of Krishna. Common , he is what 25 or 26 years old. He still lives under his dad's roof and just has no care. He needs to start working.
The cvs are dragging this for too long and I would rather prefer to see Pratigya working .

Anu[/QUOTE

@ bold :  Bang onThumbs Up !!  CVs are you listening??
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telesoap

[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hello Laks,

Anu[/QUOTE

@ bold : Bang onThumbs Up!! CVs are you listening??

Hello,

I really wish the cvs play it out and get over with this time around . It's been awhile. But in my opinion
Prats should start working regardless of whether Krishna realizes his responsibility or not.

Go to top