Cvs! Where is all this leading too......

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Should I say that it was inevitable ? Yes. This has been going for a long time and it is time for Krishna to get his act together. I would think , now or never! What kind of lie is this? Deliberately lying to one's wife and pretending to work whereas you are just doing nothing, is a huge lie. As she said she trusted him more than she trusted herself. Her heart is bleeding with pain , but she still took care of his self respect. She handed over her well deserved earning to the very in-laws who do not spare a chance to mock and insult her, saying that it was their son's earning. As a woman, I am very moved by Pratigya's gesture. I hope the thakur's realize someday, what a gem of a daughter in law Pratigya really is ?

Cvs! What now? Trust is a very important factor in a marriage. Once broken, it is very hard to gain it back. I am very excited that you have opted for Pratigya's work. Now ,she has a job. Will we see a more confident and self reliant Pratigya ? Or a Pratigya who is going to forgive Krishna and move on? Will Krishna finally come to his senses and realize his responsibilities out of the dreadful possibility of losing her for ever?

Cvs! Since you have decided to keep them together, it would be interesting to see how Krishna regains het trust back ? As we all know that there will be a major change or twist, I only hope it is about Pratigya's empowerment and Krishna's realization for the better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jaha pyaar hota he, waha barri se barri chiz b maaf ki jati hai!! IFFFFFFFf one realises that he/she was WRONG

krishna did wrong by lying to pratigya, but he had a reason for it, sitll it was wrong butt he also felt guilty while doing this, co zhe luvs her, but he was influenced by chandu/tunna for doing this

pratigya luvs him and she cnt leave him for this mistkae, i bet she wont n she will make him realise that he was  wrongggg n this time krishna will change
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

jaha pyaar hota he, waha barri se barri chiz b maaf ki jati hai!! IFFFFFFFf one realises that he/she was WRONG

krishna did wrong by lying to pratigya, but he had a reason for it, sitll it was wrong butt he also felt guilty while doing this, co zhe luvs her, but he was influenced by chandu/tunna for doing this

pratigya luvs him and she cnt leave him for this mistkae, i bet she wont n she will make him realise that he was  wrongggg n this time krishna will change

Hello Abida,

As I wrote above ,I hope he changes this time for the realization for the better. I believe that Krishna is aware of the fact that he has hurt her and i am presuming that this will trigger a change in him for the good. But apart from all this,i do want Pratigya to work too.

Anu
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think Prats will take it in a matured way...n make her hubby understand
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu thanks for posting this topic. i have been quiet for a long time. the story line and all. now it is getting interesting. i wonder what Cv's have in store for us. i just want them to handle it well. until now the job track of krishna is not good. they introduced it and is not taking it seriously. now it is high time the cv's and krishna take this seriously. they say pratigya is strong i have never seen her strong. no offense. atleast she has to give explanation and do things. here she is only giving lecture and pushing krishna to work atleast she has to give him ideas and don;t cry when people tell her something do some acting and stand strong. that is today's women. when will cv show that. atleast they showed Pratigya as a writer that is good something different. one day they have show her as big story writer who publishes books.that will be nice.
     Now i think she will use the reverse trick. i mean she will be nice to krishna won;t tell him anything. won;t push him to work or wake him at morning. she will leave him like that. but i think at that time he will feel guilty and will start to look for job get up early and all that. she won;t talk to him probably like a cold war. between them it will be ther e and they won;t show it to his parents. something like in the beginning. then she will start her job i think she will take the job which was offered to her today. and will write for the newspaper and solowly i think she will become famous.if it goes like this it will be interesting to see. but i don;t know abt the cv's what they have in mind.
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Anu thanks for posting this topic. i have been quiet for a long time. the story line and all. now it is getting interesting. i wonder what Cv's have in store for us. i just want them to handle it well. until now the job track of krishna is not good. they introduced it and is not taking it seriously. now it is high time the cv's and krishna take this seriously. they say pratigya is strong i have never seen her strong. no offense. atleast she has to give explanation and do things. here she is only giving lecture and pushing krishna to work atleast she has to give him ideas and don;t cry when people tell her something do some acting and stand strong. that is today's women. when will cv show that. atleast they showed Pratigya as a writer that is good something different. one day they have show her as big story writer who publishes books.that will be nice.

Now i think she will use the reverse trick. i mean she will be nice to krishna won;t tell him anything. won;t push him to work or wake him at morning. she will leave him like that. but i think at that time he will feel guilty and will start to look for job get up early and all that. she won;t talk to him probably like a cold war. between them it will be ther e and they won;t show it to his parents. something like in the beginning. then she will start her job i think she will take the job which was offered to her today. and will write for the newspaper and solowly i think she will become famous.if it goes like this it will be interesting to see. but i don;t know abt the cv's what they have in mind.

hi !!!!!!!!!how r u? where were u? After long time dear.Yesterday i was remebered u. As ur wishlist cv's have shown one scene . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Hello Laks,

Nice to see you back ! Yes, this time around Krishna needs to really realize the importance of the situation. And Prats needs to handle him strongly. He will try to reason with her, but she needs to be indifferent. She is the only one who can change him. I do not think he feels this strongly for anyone else than her.
Honestly speaking, I am a bit tired of this on and off employment track. I am not at all interested in this Constant persisting from Prats side and the no care attitude of Krishna. Common , he is what 25 or 26 years old. He still lives under his dad's roof and just has no care. He needs to start working.
The cvs are dragging this for too long and I would rather prefer to see Pratigya working .

Anu
k_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Laks,

Nice to see you back ! Yes, this time around Krishna needs to really realize the importance of the situation. And Prats needs to handle him strongly. He will try to reason with her, but she needs to be indifferent. She is the only one who can change him. I do not think he feels this strongly for anyone else than her.
Honestly speaking, I am a bit tired of this on and off employment track. I am not at all interested in this Constant persisting from Prats side and the no care attitude of Krishna. Common , he is what 25 or 26 years old. He still lives under his dad's roof and just has no care. He needs to start working.
The cvs are dragging this for too long and I would rather prefer to see Pratigya working .

Anu

Helo Anuji!!!!!!!!!!! Nice post !
I think , this track is leading to the employment of k. P should not leave hin but her aim is to realize k to his responsibily. Even she would not tell the truth of K's to his family. This guilt and cold war between them will realize him his self respect. I think she has to do a job even i want to do p a job. This is her strength. The question is in my mind whether they will allow her? I want to say k's reaction?what is ur opinin on this?See , sometimes it hurts to ur ego that ur not working and ur wife is working . I want to see how the cv's will show the situation.

Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_83

Helo Anuji!!!!!!!!!!! Nice post !
I think , this track is leading to the employment of k. P should not leave hin but her aim is to realize k to his responsibily. Even she would not tell the truth of K's to his family. This guilt and cold war between them will realize him his self respect. I think she has to do a job even i want to do p a job. This is her strength. The question is in my mind whether they will allow her? I want to say k's reaction?what is ur opinin on this?See , sometimes it hurts to ur ego that ur not working and ur wife is working . I want to see how the cv's will show the situation.

Hello,

Thanks for liking my posts.

Underlined: I am eagerly waiting to see a change in Krishna and this time it really needs to come from within himself. I am very happy that the cvs have chosen a newspaper agency as Pratigya's workplace. The thakur's have a fuedal mindset where the place of women is at the house and letting Pratigya work next to impossible for them.

I really do not know how the cvs are going to show it. 
telesoap thumbnail
[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hello Laks,

Anu[/QUOTE

@ bold :  Bang onπŸ‘πŸΌ !!  CVs are you listening??