Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Where is all this leading too......

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Should I say that it was inevitable ? Yes. This has been going for a long time and it is time for Krishna to get his act together. I would think , now or never! What kind of lie is this? Deliberately lying to one's wife and pretending to work whereas you are just doing nothing, is a huge lie. As she said she trusted him more than she trusted herself. Her heart is bleeding with pain , but she still took care of his self respect. She handed over her well deserved earning to the very in-laws who do not spare a chance to mock and insult her, saying that it was their son's earning. As a woman, I am very moved by Pratigya's gesture. I hope the thakur's realize someday, what a gem of a daughter in law Pratigya really is ?

Cvs! What now? Trust is a very important factor in a marriage. Once broken, it is very hard to gain it back. I am very excited that you have opted for Pratigya's work. Now ,she has a job. Will we see a more confident and self reliant Pratigya ? Or a Pratigya who is going to forgive Krishna and move on? Will Krishna finally come to his senses and realize his responsibilities out of the dreadful possibility of losing her for ever?

Cvs! Since you have decided to keep them together, it would be interesting to see how Krishna regains het trust back ? As we all know that there will be a major change or twist, I only hope it is about Pratigya's empowerment and Krishna's realization for the better.

TheAAcreations IF-Rockerz
TheAAcreations
TheAAcreations

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 6563

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
jaha pyaar hota he, waha barri se barri chiz b maaf ki jati hai!! IFFFFFFFf one realises that he/she was WRONG
 
krishna did wrong by lying to pratigya, but he had a reason for it, sitll it was wrong butt he also felt guilty while doing this, co zhe luvs her, but he was influenced by chandu/tunna for doing this
 
pratigya luvs him and she cnt leave him for this mistkae, i bet she wont n she will make him realise that he was  wrongggg n this time krishna will change
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

jaha pyaar hota he, waha barri se barri chiz b maaf ki jati hai!! IFFFFFFFf one realises that he/she was WRONG
 
krishna did wrong by lying to pratigya, but he had a reason for it, sitll it was wrong butt he also felt guilty while doing this, co zhe luvs her, but he was influenced by chandu/tunna for doing this
 
pratigya luvs him and she cnt leave him for this mistkae, i bet she wont n she will make him realise that he was  wrongggg n this time krishna will change
 
Hello Abida,
 
As I wrote above ,I hope he changes this time for the realization for the better. I believe that Krishna is aware of the fact that he has hurt her and i am presuming that this will trigger a change in him for the good. But apart from all this,i do want Pratigya to work too.
 
Anu
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36741

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i think Prats will take it in a matured way...n make her hubby understand
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 1602

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Anu thanks for posting this topic. i have been quiet for a long time. the story line and all. now it is getting interesting. i wonder what Cv's have in store for us. i just want them to handle it well. until now the job track of krishna is not good. they introduced it and is not taking it seriously. now it is high time the cv's and krishna take this seriously. they say pratigya is strong i have never seen her strong. no offense. atleast she has to give explanation and do things. here she is only giving lecture and pushing krishna to work atleast she has to give him ideas and don;t cry when people tell her something do some acting and stand strong. that is today's women. when will cv show that. atleast they showed Pratigya as a writer that is good something different. one day they have show her as big story writer who publishes books.that will be nice.
     Now i think she will use the reverse trick. i mean she will be nice to krishna won;t tell him anything. won;t push him to work or wake him at morning. she will leave him like that. but i think at that time he will feel guilty and will start to look for job get up early and all that. she won;t talk to him probably like a cold war. between them it will be ther e and they won;t show it to his parents. something like in the beginning. then she will start her job i think she will take the job which was offered to her today. and will write for the newspaper and solowly i think she will become famous.if it goes like this it will be interesting to see. but i don;t know abt the cv's what they have in mind.
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu thanks for posting this topic. i have been quiet for a long time. the story line and all. now it is getting interesting. i wonder what Cv's have in store for us. i just want them to handle it well. until now the job track of krishna is not good. they introduced it and is not taking it seriously. now it is high time the cv's and krishna take this seriously. they say pratigya is strong i have never seen her strong. no offense. atleast she has to give explanation and do things. here she is only giving lecture and pushing krishna to work atleast she has to give him ideas and don;t cry when people tell her something do some acting and stand strong. that is today's women. when will cv show that. atleast they showed Pratigya as a writer that is good something different. one day they have show her as big story writer who publishes books.that will be nice.
     Now i think she will use the reverse trick. i mean she will be nice to krishna won;t tell him anything. won;t push him to work or wake him at morning. she will leave him like that. but i think at that time he will feel guilty and will start to look for job get up early and all that. she won;t talk to him probably like a cold war. between them it will be ther e and they won;t show it to his parents. something like in the beginning. then she will start her job i think she will take the job which was offered to her today. and will write for the newspaper and solowly i think she will become famous.if it goes like this it will be interesting to see. but i don;t know abt the cv's what they have in mind.
hi !!!!!!!!!how r u? where were u? After long time dear.Yesterday i was remebered u. As ur wishlist cv's have shown one scene . LOLLOLLOLLOL
 
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hello Laks,

Nice to see you back ! Yes, this time around Krishna needs to really realize the importance of the situation. And Prats needs to handle him strongly. He will try to reason with her, but she needs to be indifferent. She is the only one who can change him. I do not think he feels this strongly for anyone else than her.
Honestly speaking, I am a bit tired of this on and off employment track. I am not at all interested in this Constant persisting from Prats side and the no care attitude of Krishna. Common , he is what 25 or 26 years old. He still lives under his dad's roof and just has no care. He needs to start working.
The cvs are dragging this for too long and I would rather prefer to see Pratigya working .

Anu
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Laks,

Nice to see you back ! Yes, this time around Krishna needs to really realize the importance of the situation. And Prats needs to handle him strongly. He will try to reason with her, but she needs to be indifferent. She is the only one who can change him. I do not think he feels this strongly for anyone else than her.
Honestly speaking, I am a bit tired of this on and off employment track. I am not at all interested in this Constant persisting from Prats side and the no care attitude of Krishna. Common , he is what 25 or 26 years old. He still lives under his dad's roof and just has no care. He needs to start working.
The cvs are dragging this for too long and I would rather prefer to see Pratigya working .

Anu
Helo Anuji!!!!!!!!!!! Nice post !
I think , this track is leading to the employment of k. P should not leave hin but her aim is to realize k to his responsibily. Even she would not tell the truth of K's to his family. This guilt and cold war between them will realize him his self respect. I think she has to do a job even i want to do p a job. This is her strength. The question is in my mind whether they will allow her? I want to say k's reaction?what is ur opinin on this?See , sometimes it hurts to ur ego that ur not working and ur wife is working . I want to see how the cv's will show the situation.
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Article: Leading ladies are unwell - Pooja Gor

2

Author: minuu   Replies: 11   Views: 1626

minuu 11 1626 03 July 2010 at 5:59pm by an_jaani
krishna and pratigya leading..

Author: jazzy010   Replies: 1   Views: 589

jazzy010 1 589 02 July 2010 at 10:22am by jazzy010
is this promo leading to................

2

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 12   Views: 1363

nisha2010 12 1363 01 July 2010 at 9:56am by nisha2010
krishna and pratigya leading!!!!

Author: jazzy010   Replies: 7   Views: 882

jazzy010 7 882 17 June 2010 at 12:01pm by an_jaani
Vote krishna 4 da most strongest leading man on SP

2

Author: pratigya_fan   Replies: 11   Views: 958

pratigya_fan 11 958 08 June 2010 at 1:58pm by Dua143

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index