Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Clean-Shaven Guddu (Page 2)

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by alujna-21

Why did Guddu shave himself today???? before the wedding, not to seem begane shaadi Abdullah diwana.What are your ideas about Guddu today???Your like and dislike.please do share!!!!!!

LOL are you asking for the true reason he shaved? I don't think he had any preconceived notions and that's why he shaved...I think its more an actor thing than a character thing. LOL I think he looked clean shaven but i don't think it was because he thought he would look better in a sherwani if he shaved...It could be because if he had to hug Runjhun his scratch beard won't tickle her....

I'm just teasing...

Could be right LOL????....i loved it

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  I can't wait till tomorrow's episode!!!!  I was thinkin'  that what happens if Guddu breaks up the marriage but he doesn't end up gettin' married to Runjhun but all the wedding preparations would be made by then.  Anyways, I hope the writers just have them get married!  I follow quite a bit of TV shows ("Bhagonwali" is the only Indian serial I follow) & there is no pairing that I think more about than Guddu and Runjhun- I guess.  Seriously, if I were Niveditha, I think I would have crushed on Himanshoo on the set of this show.  I'd love for them to get together in real life!!!  I hope the "Bhagonwali" cast shows up at the Rishtey Awards and I hope Himanshoo & Nivedita sit next to each other.  I don't know if they'll dance onstage because there hasn't been any romance between their characters on the show so far but I hope they at least sit next to eachother!!!!  Sorry I'm off topic.  I rarely think a lot about a TV pairing but I think sooo much about GunjhunDay Dreaming.      
its alright getting a little off topic, happens with me too LOL
and like you i also can't stop thinking about Gunjhun and if i were Nivedita, i would have been latoo on Himmanshoo...he's so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@ jess: toooooo true yaar ..me tooo
But im alredy latoo on him ... Day Dreaming
Luv their jodi d only jodi i luv right now..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index