ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Why did Guddu shave himself today???? before the wedding, not to seem begane shaadi Abdullah diwana.What are your ideas about Guddu today???Your like and dislike.please do share!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi..

I think that vishnu asks guddu to stop marriage by maybe telling the wedding party how he 'abused' runjhun....

meanwhile..lakkan may overhear..and pay guddu more money than vishnu to actually go thru marriage...

cant wait to see how the marriage takes place..😉
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

hi..

I think that vishnu asks guddu to stop marriage by maybe telling the wedding party how he 'abused' runjhun....

meanwhile..lakkan may overhear..and pay guddu more money than vishnu to actually go thru marriage...

WoW!!
U hit it right on the head...I was thinking LM might do something, but then I thought he did not have enough time to think that fast ahead.  Hwr considering LM has been shown to be one step ahead of the Mamamamis, you might be right!!!!👏

I like his look in the precap.  Its all good!!👍🏼

Its going to be sad watching how he breaks R's shaadi, then Hope he turns around & gives it back to his wonderful, helping neighbor.  G is aware of the evil nature of the Pandeys, now if LM makes a deal with G-then that would be a twist worth watching. 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  I can't wait till tomorrow's episode!!!!  I was thinkin'  that what happens if Guddu breaks up the marriage but he doesn't end up gettin' married to Runjhun but all the wedding preparations would be made by then.  Anyways, I hope the writers just have them get married!  I follow quite a bit of TV shows ("Bhagonwali" is the only Indian serial I follow) & there is no pairing that I think more about than Guddu and Runjhun- I guess.  Seriously, if I were Niveditha, I think I would have crushed on Himanshoo on the set of this show.  I'd love for them to get together in real life!!!  I hope the "Bhagonwali" cast shows up at the Rishtey Awards and I hope Himanshoo & Nivedita sit next to each other.  I don't know if they'll dance onstage because there hasn't been any romance between their characters on the show so far but I hope they at least sit next to eachother!!!!  Sorry I'm off topic.  I rarely think a lot about a TV pairing but I think sooo much about Gunjhun😍.      
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

hi..

There is a reason why LM is getting Runjhun married to Shashi, Bhushan's brother.
The reason is LM has convinced Bhushan that Runjhun is Bhagonwali. If she is Bhagonwali, then there will be no financial issues for Bhushan & Shashi. They can keep buying lottery tickets and winning money. What I mean is, money wise they will have no problem. 

So, LM has this deal with Bhushan that if R is married to S, then B has to give LM money always.
Something similar to how Amma is been paying money to LM all these days to keep his mouth shut and not disclose anyone of R being a Bhagonwali.

Now if LM says he is going to pay more money to G, what is LM going to gain? For LM to agree for G to marry R, G should also agree that G will keep paying LM money always. Why would G do that? For G to pay LM money always, LM has to give a reason. LM is not going to tell G that R is Bhagonwali and hence you need to pay me money. G will outrightly deny to pay LM any money. So, there is no gain to LM if G marries R and hence he will not offer him any such deal. It is also bcos LM has to 
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Why did Guddu shave himself today???? before the wedding, not to seem begane shaadi Abdullah diwana.What are your ideas about Guddu today???Your like and dislike.please do share!!!!!!

LOL are you asking for the true reason he shaved? I don't think he had any preconceived notions and that's why he shaved...I think its more an actor thing than a character thing. LOL I think he looked clean shaven but i don't think it was because he thought he would look better in a sherwani if he shaved...It could be because if he had to hug Runjhun his scratch beard won't tickle her....

I'm just teasing...

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Sometimes people do things what they should be doing, only they don't even realize they have done it.
Guddu is supposed to be getting married, but he doesn't even know it .. so unknowingly he had shaved to look good. 😃
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey anju..
Im confused bout ur topic this time 😕
I mean r u askin y did guddu shave or how will they get married ?????
But still i write wat i feel bout both 😆
First thing i'v given up on how they will get married ...i just want them to get married thats it ...wen eva v say this will happen that will happen theres a twist in d story so i gave up on that...
Then y did guddu shave ...i think its not guddu who shavd but d actor who shavd not guddu ..but he looks damn handsum ......

@naveena di ..I soooooooo agreee wid u they showd b togather ...hopeeee they perform on stage ... Completelyyyy luv their jodi..

@ wafah di..that was a great one luvd it ...
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

LOL are you asking for the true reason he shaved? I don't think he had any preconceived notions and that's why he shaved...I think its more an actor thing than a character thing. LOL I think he looked clean shaven but i don't think it was because he thought he would look better in a sherwani if he shaved...It could be because if he had to hug Runjhun his scratch beard won't tickle her....

I'm just teasing...

Could be right LOL????....i loved it
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  I can't wait till tomorrow's episode!!!!  I was thinkin'  that what happens if Guddu breaks up the marriage but he doesn't end up gettin' married to Runjhun but all the wedding preparations would be made by then.  Anyways, I hope the writers just have them get married!  I follow quite a bit of TV shows ("Bhagonwali" is the only Indian serial I follow) & there is no pairing that I think more about than Guddu and Runjhun- I guess.  Seriously, if I were Niveditha, I think I would have crushed on Himanshoo on the set of this show.  I'd love for them to get together in real life!!!  I hope the "Bhagonwali" cast shows up at the Rishtey Awards and I hope Himanshoo & Nivedita sit next to each other.  I don't know if they'll dance onstage because there hasn't been any romance between their characters on the show so far but I hope they at least sit next to eachother!!!!  Sorry I'm off topic.  I rarely think a lot about a TV pairing but I think sooo much about Gunjhun😍.      

its alright getting a little off topic, happens with me too LOL
and like you i also can't stop thinking about Gunjhun and if i were Nivedita, i would have been latoo on Himmanshoo...he's so cute