India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

panna panna panna

peppygirl Senior Member
peppygirl
peppygirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
uff hai panna bhi na hamesha muje rulathe hai yaar,i dont know how many were , are touched by her acting her character,she simply makes me cry.i remember someone writing about her as  woman of substance,its so true she is real inspiration to many.truly panna ur gr8.i was touched when she told ehsaas of havng mom around you that she will be praying for you always its sooooooo true.i miss my mom soo much yaar.being in my sasural and when there is prob u just hope ur mom is around you, to share lend a shoulder to cry ,but in the end ur sasural is where u have to be, ur house,sooooo true

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysindinfinity00Siddhi_

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Ya...Its true... I feel proud as a woman when I see characters like Panna, Badima and Radha Bua...  I specially love Panna bcz her situation is different from others... She doesn't have anyone to support in her sasuraal except FIL which doesn't matter much...So she should be that much strong to handle everything... Moon's acting is just brilliant that I feel like she feels that pain...No words to describe..

Edited by crysind - 10 March 2011 at 12:33pm
peppygirl Senior Member
peppygirl
peppygirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i dint know her name is it moon,but she simply potrays panna so well,not only her as u said badima radha suhana u dont feel they are in just serials they enact so wwell,and u feel so connected to them ,they are so many out ther like panna with no support in sasural still standing for sasural in every situation becoz its thier house now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top