Posted: 13 years ago
Wow! Ahem was calm with Gopi, although Nani wasn't around!! Listens to his mum!!!Hope my little boy listens to me when he grows up, although wud not want my hubby to always listen to his mum.... ha ha ha.. But for Ahemji.. this was thumbs up!!!
Today that was the only best scene in the episode lov it ,😛
My husband even watched it with me - when gopi wipe the black suff on her for head.  Best scene today.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Unbelievable scene bt believable reaction of Gopi.
It was so chweeet scene when gopi looked at Aham's face to find out 'kya laga hai' with her eyes wide opened n curiosity on her face.

Nothing else can be expected frm her being so naive that Aham can say anything abt her.
if Ahem still not realizing this about his so sweet wife... i will get on to one mission... that to make him marry.. with Maniii 
and i must say the way he give his hankerchief though there was no need of it... obviously he want her to serve his food... but also he can't bear a black mark on his wife head...
both were damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

because of that scene i hit 4 star on chasmeter
Lol looks like everyone is gettind drooling over aehem today aren't u all?
Sad that I havemt seen todays episode, just been busy and have all of u lot heard about japan earthquake pure sad :(
Just going to see the episode if youtube has it, my laptop really slow to load up so bb here it goes
he gave her his handkerchief and all but tell me this!

Who on earth checks out someone else's face in the reflected surfaces of dinnerware?! 😲😲 Me, if I hated someone and couldn't bear to look at them, I WOULDN'T look at them. Yeh chori chori kisiko nihaarne ka kya matlab hai Ahem dikra? Just how besotted are you, deep deeeeeeep inside? 😆😆😆
Bubble
Originally posted by soapbubble

he gave her his handkerchief and all but tell me this!

Who on earth checks out someone else's face in the reflected surfaces of dinnerware?! 😲😲 Me, if I hated someone and couldn't bear to look at them, I WOULDN'T look at them. Yeh chori chori kisiko nihaarne ka kya matlab hai Ahem dikra? Just how besotted are you, deep deeeeeeep inside? 😆😆😆
Bubble

bubble....we know it very well...but Aham dikra hai ke manta hi nahi....lol
this is why gopi is unique her character is that of a naive girl, she is innocent.  She takes everyone for face value. i would be surprised if Aham doesnt realise this.   some of us might call her dumb stupid etc but the truth of it she is not actually quite smart, but doesnt know about other peoples deceit