Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Abhay the superhero!!!!!!! (Page 2)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Anju , ignore her , she's not worth it, not worth your attention or most valuable time .
All her posts must be thrashed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickmonaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Oh ya, ABHAY is very tall. . .Day Dreaming
Cuming to the point, OMG . . . ye kya ho gaya? ? I dint watched the epi yet, & i dont think I wont be able to see it also. . . . Just read the written update,
And I really cant digest the fact still that ABHAY is turning into PC. .AngryHow can makeup and all change a person's look sooo much? ?DeadI noticed that day that the woman's nails were so long, Did he grew and trim his nails also ? ? RIDICULOUS. . .AngryOuch
It was a little believable if it was shown that ABHAY hired that woman to help him out in his plan. . .but this is UNBELIEVABLE. .Thumbs Down

But Still ABHAY turning negative and doing this planning to cure PIHU . . its not done. . .Cry. . I hate this track. . .Cant see ABHAY doing all this . . .Cry

Edited by frenz4u - 11 March 2011 at 6:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickOrientalDancerALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@frenz4u I would also liked to see someone else,and the reason also why he changed into PC is not a valuable one because of jealousy. not justified at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerfrenz4u

chikku101 Newbie
chikku101
chikku101

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
:o so abhay is padma chachi?
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

@frenz4u I would also liked to see someone else,and the reason also why he changed into PC is not a valuable one because of jealousy. not justified at all.

@bold
Exactly.....the reason is so stupid....Shocked...Abhay's character was so sweet and decent ....and its difficult for me to see this ....Disapprove....I dont know I am a gr8888 RAUNAOQ  fan and hence cant see this at all ..I am annoyed like anything....Ouch..but at the same time I am curious to know further also........
Earlier I dint wanted but now i wish his character ends in the show. ASAP....so that this track ends and I stop watching the show completely.....bcoz ABHAY was the main reason for me to watch the show......
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

Originally posted by alujna-21

@bold
Exactly.....the reason is so stupid....Shocked...Abhay's character was so sweet and decent ....and its difficult for me to see this ....Disapprove....I dont know I am a gr8888 RAUNAOQ  fan and hence cant see this at all ..I am annoyed like anything....Ouch..but at the same time I am curious to know further also........
Earlier I dint wanted but now i wish his character ends in the show. ASAP....so that this track ends and I stop watching the show completely.....bcoz ABHAY was the main reason for me to watch the show......
After watching him in Do saheliyaan it is very difficult to accept him in a negative role.they could ended his role with an accident where he died not turning hin into a jealous husband we can also say a psycho hubby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Go to top