Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF|WeddingToLove|Note Pg 96|23/10/11 (Page 74)

cutiedevil1 Senior Member
cutiedevil1
cutiedevil1

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
awww... awesome chapter!!!!
sorry for d late comment. i was out of town..
anyways tht was sooo cooll!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayuthey

love_arri Groupbie
love_arri
love_arri

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
hey
that was sooo cute part.
but u left it with "BECAUSE I".
Make them confess sooon.

thanks for the pm

alaipayuthey

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Usha!!!!
Gosh!
I read this FF in one go!
Just love it!
I guess i've fallen in love wid this FF!
And the last chapt.!
Because I...
I loved it! :)
It was amazing!
Do add me to ur PM list!
And hey!
CONTINUE SOOON PLEASE...
Dying to read the next part!
Love
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 06 June 2011 at 10:36pm

alaipayuthey

jolted Newbie
jolted
jolted

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey
nice update so finlly armaan n ridhma are clear bout their feeling..
cant wait to read wat happens nxt!!!!!

alaipayuthey

jolted Newbie
jolted
jolted

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hey
nice update so finlly armaan n ridhma are clear bout their feeling..
cant wait to read wat happens nxtt!!!!

alaipayuthey

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your wonderful comments...you guys are amazing!
And new readers...thanks for giving my fanfiction a chance...truly appreciated...
I just got a bit bored from revision so I decided to start the next part - its not complete so I am going to post an installment in a few minutes...

I'll only be PMing people after I have completed the part so if anyone wants  PMs, please add me to your buddy list...Thanks...

Love You All,

Usha Hug

Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 13 June 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shiv-sunainasasyaprincess14iceprincess101Rhea.KaJenshaaz_91Rozy77shonagudia-Prithi-cute-alyARKJ_4EVERcant.be.assed.Ethereal-Pathsweetdesire

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Part 16 - Riddhima and Armaan - Happy Family?

I was sitting on my bed the day after Sapna's wedding still not being able to digest the fact that I am indeed in love with Armaan. This feeling is totally new to me. I feel as though everything else doesn't matter in the world to me. I even dreamt about him all night. It was the same old beach dream. But this time it actually made sense. I dreamt Armaan in it because I had already fallen in love with Armaan when he first came in my dream. And that was the day after I met him. So it was love at first sight! I knew I had a crush on him ever since I laid my eyes on him but I never knew that it was love. Like Anjali said though I dreamt about Shahid and Hrithik in the same role as him, the one I loved was Armaan all along.

I wanted to meet him and spend time with him but I didn't know what excuse to give. I was so desperate to hear his voice. Right now. At this second. I rummaged through my bag to find my phone and finally under a pile of various pieces of junk I found it. I held it in front of my eyes grinning. I could phone him up because I have finally got his number I thought. But he would freak out if I called him at this hour. And it would prove to him that I loved him. Which I did of course but I don't want anyone to know that especially him. I wasn't sure how he will take it. He might get angry and stop talking to me like last time when I had suggested him to get married. Or he might not be in love with me just the way I am in love with him. Or even both. I tossed my phone onto the bed giving up on the idea of calling him.

Armaan was such a mystery. I'm just going to have to open up to him when he opens up to me. And I don't think that is any time soon. There is something to his past that he is uncomfortable to speak about. Because of it, sometimes he seems as if he has gotten over it whereas at other times he is as vulnerable as a newborn. He's so complicated. And men say women are complicated. Well, that proves wrong in Armaan's case.

I spotted my diary sitting on the edge of my desk. I grabbed it and started scribbling down my thoughts. I hadn't written in it since a long time. Well, not even once since Armaan's I-will-not-get-married episode. But today I felt as if I needed to fill in all those empty pages. I had a lot to say yet I couldn't manage put it all down onto paper. It's as if this new feeling is just indescribable. Finally, after a lot of corrections and scribbles all over the page, I came up with something.

Armaan'the one that made me smile and the one that made me cry. But the one that also made me love him all the time'

It wasn't the best way to describe it all because it didn't summarize everything. But it did manage to describe my feelings. That was good enough.

I got up from my bed and stood out in the balcony looking at the sunrise. I had especially bagsied this room when we first bought this house just because you can see the sunrise from this angle. I loved seeing the sunrise. It was just so beautiful and an uplifting way to start off the day even when you are in the worst of moods. However, today it seemed even more beautiful. Maybe because I was in love. Love makes people behave strangely - I have analyzed this in the past seeing my close ones falling in love. However, this was the first time it had happened to me. I suddenly felt an urge to jump over the balcony railing when I was suddenly called from downstairs.

"Riddhima!!!!!"

I heard Rahul calling from downstairs. Urgh, what was his problem now? I glanced at the clock and it was only 6 in the morning. It must be something important I thought. I quickly ran downstairs and went into the living room. Peering through the door of the living room. I first spotted Rahul, Anjali and Atul seated on one couch. They all wore nervous expressions. I was confused. I opened the door further for a full view and glanced around. I spotted Armaan standing in a corner. He had a nervous smile on his face. I was even more confused. I looked further on hoping to find a solution for my confusion but what I saw shocked me beyond my wits.

Seated on the armchair next where Armaan was standing was an old man. My eyes widened at the sight. Its was the man who stole all my happiness away from me. The man who literally destroyed my family. The man who didn't care about his family. The man who is unfortunately my father. Shashank Gupta.

I couldn't bear to stand there a minute further so I ran off to my room with tears threatening to fall out. I heard him calling me but I ran up the stairs and locked myself in my room. Today was meant to be a happy day with me trying to understand the feeling of love. However, fate thinks it not. A few seconds later I heard everyone knocking on my door. Even my father, no, Shashank Gupta was knocking on the door. But I was not going to give in easily.

"Riddhima please open the door and hear your father out!" It was Armaan. As much as I want to listen to him, I just couldn't compromise on this. However, the knocking started to give me a headache so feeling fed up I opened the door.

"Finally Ridz, you opened the door! We thought you had fallen asleep and had gone into your dreamland with that guy again!"

"Shut up, Armaan!"

I knew he was trying to make things better for me so I was determined to listen to what Mr Gupta had to say just for him.

"You OK?" Armaan asked with concern evident in his eyes.

"Hmm…" I managed to nod. I could still see Mr Gupta out of the corner of my eye. I avoided eye contact with him.

"So you are fine…" I knew what he meant by that. He meant if I was fine with hearing what Mr Gupta has to say.

I saw Armaan smile warmly at me and he gently put his arm around me and we went back downstairs. I heard everyone else follow behind. I sat on the couch next to Armaan. He still had his arm around me. I was looking down when out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Mr Gupta approaching me and kneeling in front of me. I had a strong urge to hug him. After all, he is my father and seeing him made me realize that I had missed him more than I had thought I did. Nevertheless, I kept silent and stared on at the floor. After what seemed like eternity he spoke up.

"Riddhima, I know you hate me at the moment but please listen to me once before you come forward to kill me"

He chuckled and I looked up for the first time. He looked the same as he did 10 years ago. Just a bit older and weaker. I stared into his eyes which expressed a kind of sorrow and longing. From his eyes, I knew whatever he was going to say, was going to be genuine.

"Riddhima, I know I upset all three of you when I divorced your mother and left you 10 years ago. But at the time I was too stupid to realize what a terrible mistake I had made. In these past 10 years, I have missed you lot and your mother a lot. I realized that I was too worked up and obsessed with my business, that I had lost the most precious things in my life. As soon as I realized my blunder, I tried looking for you but I couldn't find you anywhere. Fortunately, I met up with Armaan and found out that he knew you lot. So I am here now. I know it will be very hard for you to forgive me but I'll try my best to be a better father,"

By now tears were streaming down my face. Inside my heart I knew I had forgiven him. In fact, I was never angry with him. I was just upset and depressed that he left us. I was the most upset out the three of us. I immediately got up from my seat and hugged him. Everyone around us looked at me in shock.

"What?!" I glared at everyone before continuing, "Just because I was angry with him it doesn't mean that I don't love him. I have the right to be angry, OK?"

I nearly laughed as I saw them all nod their heads frantically. I glanced at my father. I could tell that he was happy. I couldn't give the world for this moment. Everything was perfect. As if on cue Dad's expression fell on that thought. I was confused.

"Dad, what happened?" I asked feeling slightly worried.

"I'm glad that all of you are convinced but your mother…"He looked away with a sad face.

"What about mother? I'm sure you can convince her. Have you spoken to her yet?"

"Not yet. But I'm sure that I wouldn't get a positive response,"

"Don't speak to her yet,"

A voice boomed in the room. I turned around to find its owner even though I knew that I didn't have to.

"What do you mean Armaan? How else can Dad convince Mom?"

"A plan!" Armaan announced.

"What? You have one?"

"No…but I'm sure we can all come up with one. One that involves a lot of drama…Aunty will love that sort of thing," He spoke with a lot of excitement in his voice. I glanced at the others. I saw what I had expected. They all had a look of fear on their faces.

Armaan must have noticed this because he went on to say, " Don't worry guys! This plan would work. For sure." He assured.

Though I still had my worries, somehow Armaan's words calmed me down. Nowadays whatever Armaan spoke made me feel good.

*Part Complete*

Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 10 July 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19bhavs_gid03love_arriammy_amnashiv-sunainartarDelenaGirlRihanna4allMONIKAluvsARaar123Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..armaans_desireLu_Armirasikdhara101Diyankarankideewanixniki4lifefatzfathisasyasindukurswarobi1BS999roshni_Aprincess14scorpio95virmaan-virikaankitajain94sisgeoiceprincess101yongshinakshadRhea.KaJenAR-kashSunnipwincessxshaaz_91araja1234dimpledsmileshonadesiregupta.aditi20KaJen_addictioncharmingkillerSanaa629Rozy77vidu87Crazyy_FanJenniferfanammy_ka_ashuLekshmic7crazy_4_karanmoonlight2630aroosheecutiepreetsmileeverdebby_11zhasan2cute-alyAR_LOVER-Prithi-shonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatjiyaa_mSankiPagal-.Aphrodite.-teenorchidEthereal-Pathsweetdesire

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

alaipayuthey

Go to top