Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF|WeddingToLove|Note Pg 96|23/10/11 (Page 68)

sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu
sweetnandu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hi..
i am a silent reader of ur ff..
i like this story a lottt...!!!!!!
pls update soon..and can u add me to ur pm list... :)
All the best 4 ur exams :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayuthey

MONIKAluvsAR Senior Member
MONIKAluvsAR
MONIKAluvsAR

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
all d best for ur exams
will be waitng for d update
tc

alaipayuthey

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Part 15 – Riddhima and Armaan – Because I…

Luckily for me, the rest of the wedding carried on without any teasing comments. Well, that was mainly because I had to tell them to shut in order for me to do my job properly. They knew better than to bother me now. But I knew that the teasing will commence as soon as I get free. So I tried to keep myself busy for as long as possible. That seemed to work until…

"Hey, Ridz"

I turned around and saw Armaan. He had a sort of smile playing on his lips. As if he was nervous. Could it be the thing he was trying to tell me earlier? Nah! He seemed more serious then.

"What are you doing here, Armaan? I am busy! Now go"

"Come on, Ridz! We all know why you are busy. Well, at least I do"

I sighed. This guy knew me too well. Probably because my life was straightforward. A girl who is dying to find love but is yet a confused soul. Simple. But this guy was… let's say complicated!

"OK! What do you want?"

His nervous smile and hesitation was getting me curious. Finally, after what seemed like years, he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"I am sorry Riddhima!"

Is that what he was nervous about? And I actually thought there was something more. Something that could solve the mystery and clear my confusion. He was never going to let that happen was he. After all, he is Armaan.

"God, Armaan! How many times would you tell me this? I actually thought something might be wrong!"

"No, Ridz! I mean, I know you have forgiven me but I have to make myself clear to you… um I'm not sure how to say it…"

"What, Armaan?"

"I ignored you because I was scared that I might fall in love with you!" He blurted out all in one breathe. After that, he seemed to have a look of satisfaction on his face. As if a huge burden has been lifted off his chest.

Little did he know that he had put that burden on my chest now. Now I am more confused than ever. That little confession of his though cute as it seems, didn't really help me solve the mystery. There are still many questions to be answered like why he doesn't want to get married and who is the mystery girl.

I stared at him blankly. He looked at me worried.

"Now aren't you scared?" I asked him with a smirk.

"No…"

"Why?"

He came closer to me. I walked backwards but I ended up hitting the wall. His face was just a matter of a few centimeters away from mine. He leant in further making his nose touch mine. Then in a husky voice he said…

"Because I…"

I leant in further anticipating the answer. However, unfortunately for me we were interrupted.

"ARMAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come down quick!" His mother called from the far distance.

He immediately backed away from me and went downstairs whilst I was left in deep confusion. Once again. Due to the same guy. I decided to leave my Armaan-filled thoughts aside and tried to get on with my work. But as much as I tried the questions kept filling my head. What was he going to say?

Soon enough, I was also called down which was mega annoying because it meant Armaan would be there which means another dose of confusion added to my tiny brain.

I saw him chatting with Rahul. As soon as he saw me, I noticed that he kept on looking at me whilst I tried to converse with Tammana. I ignored him all along. I didn't really want to think about the whole Armaan issue at the moment. I chanced a glance at him when I thought he wasn't looking. He looked slightly upset. Maybe I shouldn't be ignoring him. I excused myself and went to talk to Armaan.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"So what were you going to say before?"

"Someone's a bit desperate…"

"I am not, Armaan! Just curious! You've been killing my brain recently and I need to know the reason as to why you are OK with me again!"

"I'll tell you later…"

"Urgh, seriously one day I am going to kill you!"

With that I stomped off not wanting to see his face until I get my answer. I swear I faintly heard him reply "You already have". I really didn't know what that meant but until I get what I want from him, I am not intending to analyze any useless clues of his.

I walked back to Tammana who started filling me with her recent encounter with a handsome man at the shopping mall. She was obviously flattered by his gentlemanly acts of helping her take some bags to the car. Even Tammana who despises love cannot be immune to it. As soon as the word "love" popped into my mind so did Armaan.

That left me in thought…could I be in love with Armaan? All I knew it was a bit too early to decide. But maybe, there is a possibility because he is the only one occupying my thoughts so often. But is that love? I didn't really like the thought of falling in love with Armaan – falling in love with him is preparing yourself to be confused for life. But then as always, I dismissed those thoughts by telling myself that it's because of the teasing of me associated with him.

I glanced back at Armaan. He was looking at me intently. I immediately turned back and I could feel my cheeks heat up. Was I blushing? I immediately rushed from there subtly and headed towards the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I indeed was…

True, I did always blush in the presence of Armaan but today I was blushing just because of his one look. Before it was just because of the teasing. The thought of him just looking at me, made my heart do somersaults. Putting all these symptoms together, I thought maybe I am in love with him. I went back to all my encounters with Armaan. No doubt, in each one I felt different. He made me feel differently about him than any other guy. I always looked forward to meet him when he came around. I could never avoid fights with him. I would always blush in his presence. To be honest, I even enjoyed the teasing of me associated with him. I am in love with him.

This one declaration in my heart made me feel all giddy as if I eaten too many sweets. A huge grin was plastered on my face immediately. I tried to get rid of it but couldn't help myself but show all my teeth like a freak. I decided to just stand there for a while to compose myself. I gazed at my reflection in the mirror and I looked  like a whole new person. I couldn't believe the fact that I was finally in love. I've found my Prince Charming. And it was Armaan…

Armaan…

I so damn love him…

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87Mahika24love_arriksg_lovargalammy_amna..KaJenDelena..aar123Stupidcupid1234MONIKAluvsARRihanna4allnIhArIkAswati_ararmaans_desiredivan_arshiLu_ArmisindukursasyaSuper.womanwifeycutie13swarobi1Diyanazy123fatzfathiiceprincess101princess14Amoon.88scorpio95Pearl29ankitajain94Altairavirmaan-virikayongshinakshadanushkajainRhea.KaJenAR-kashRapunzzeldesikalakaarshaaz_91araja1234KaJen_addictionammy_ka_ashushonadesireRozy77vidu87Crazyy_Fangupta.aditi20JenniferfanParneetSfunkybratzmoonlight2630shonagudiaAR_LOVER-Prithi--RabiaKSGKaJen-debby_11zhasan2cute-alyangullgrl91AMMY12ARKJ_4EVERhelen_of_troySankiPagalteenorchidEthereal-Pathcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat--Mahi--youth_showsfannyxxsweetdesire

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Hello friends,

Thanks for your support and wishes...
I had promised that I will update the part this week so here it is...
This part is not that long and i'm sorry about that - it's all that I could manage to put in this part...Embarrassed
I will do longer parts and regular updates after my exams and my trip...promise
Also, in July, I plan to maybe a start another fanfic as I have a new concept running in my mind...so let's see...

If you want pms, please add me to your buddy list...

Love You All,

Usha Hug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

armaans_desiredivan_arshiMONIKAluvsAR..KaJenDelena..Sunnipwincessxshaaz_91Rhea.KaJenRapunzzelAltairaprincess14Amoon.88ParneetSRozy77ammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERshonagudia-Prithi-cant.be.assed.SankiPagalsweetdesire

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hey
amazing one
such a cute part...
so armaan iz falling 4 ridz.dats y ignored her...n he admitted dat...so adorable
n now even ridz iz clear about her feelings 4 armaan
can't wait 2 read more
tc
shaaz

Edited by shaaz_91 - 31 May 2011 at 9:40am

alaipayuthey

ankitajain94 Goldie
ankitajain94
ankitajain94

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
mindblowinggg