Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF|WeddingToLove|Note Pg 96|23/10/11 (Page 54)

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
awesome part!!!
wonder why Armaan doesn't wanna get married??...n who's the girl Rahul and Padma was talking abt??? loads of things to be revealed...

please cont soon n thanks 4 the pm
TcSmile

Edited by ARKJ_4EVER - 28 April 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayuthey

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely part Usha...
But this one again left so many qsns.. What happened in Arman's past?? which resulted him not want to get mrd.. And ridhima's family is os protective about Arman...
Who this now in ridhima's life.?

Please update soon...

alaipayuthey

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

alaipayuthey

ksg_lovargal Groupbie
ksg_lovargal
ksg_lovargal

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
i just finished the whole thing in a go  and DAMN that thing is amazing !! LOL
i loove you ff ..Smile
the 12th chapter Ouch

Edited by ksg_lovargal - 29 April 2011 at 3:33pm

alaipayuthey

xxreenaxx Senior Member
xxreenaxx
xxreenaxx

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
love ur ff's big big big fan cant wait until the next part!!! OMG why isnt armaan taklin what happend??? ooo i lov it!! plz cont asap!!!

alaipayuthey

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hmmm...ye kya hogaya

alaipayuthey

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
nice updt
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

alaipayuthey

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Part 13 ' Riddhima ' The Crazy Friend

I smiled and clicked on the answer button.

"Hey, Sapna!"

"OMG, Ridzy! Come over quick!"

"Wait, Sapna! What are you on about? Do you know the time?"

"It's only ten!"

"First you didn't even say hi. Then you tell me to come over and now you are like it's only ten! It's too late. You know how much I love my sleep."

"Is your sleep more important than your best friend?" She let out a fake sob.

"Sapna! Stop with this emotional drama! I'll be there in a ten minutes!"

Frustrated, I changed into my jeans and rushed out past my bewildered Mom and Rahul to avoid any questions. Why would there be any questions anyway; they don't care.

OMG, Sapna has seriously been rubbing it off on me. I mean all the emotional drama and stuff. It's OK, I guess, for her to be emotional seeing as she is getting married and stuff but then again I have been going through torture in the form of Armaan from the past 3 months!

I know you must be wondering how I know Sapna. Well, I happen to be planning her wedding which is in a week and we have come to be such close friends in a short span of about 5 months. She's marrying her boyfriend Amit. They've both known each other since childhood so for about 17 years. They were best friends since they were little but Sapna has always fancied him. He asked her out when they were about 18 and they have been going out for 7 years until Amit had proposed to her six months back. That was a long story cut short. Sapna is seriously weird. It took him 7 years to propose to her. If I were her, I would have left him long ago. But then again that's me. And she's only 25. But so am I and I haven't found my own guy yet. If it goes at this rate, I wouldn't get married for another 7 years considering it took Amit 7 years to propose. And I want to be married before 30!!!

I arrived at her house after 10 minutes. I rang the bell. Sapna's mom, Ananya opened it.

"Hey, Ridzy! Come in! How come you're here so late? You were here 3 hours ago!"

Sapna's mom was like the coolest person ever. She was so nice and understanding.

"I'm sorry to disturb you so late at night, Ananya aunty, but Sapna as always cannot leave me in peace."

"Aww, Ridz! You can never disturb me. And as for Sapna' well, she is too much of a pain anyway!"

"Hmmm! I think it's the stress of marriage and all."

"Yeah, I think the same, sweety."

Just then, Tammana (Sapna's younger sister) came from upstairs.

"Hey, Ridz!"

"Hey Tammy! Do you know why Sapna called me?"

"Have no idea! Sapna has probably gone mental as she is getting married!" she said as if it is the most obvious thing.

"So you are still sticking to the idea of not getting married?"

"Yes!" She said adamantly whilst Ananya aunty shook her head.

"Ridz, this girl seriously is making me go mad! I mean I have found her many matches but she rejects them all."

"Well, she'll do that until she falls in love"

"Ridz, don't start your Prince Charming talks!"

"Well, I believe love exists and all. Not really sure about the Prince Charming bit anymore" I said thinking about Armaan again. Urgh! He's occupying my thoughts too often!

"So when do you plan to get married then, Ridz? I know this really charming boy! He's my family friend's son. He's the perfect match for you!"

"Aunty' I have no intention of getting married any time soon!"

Just then Sapna's dad, Billy uncle came downstairs.

"Ridz, don't listen to Ananya!"

"At least you understand me, uncle'" I started until I was stopped by him.

"Instead, marry our son! You'll be awesome to have as a daughter in law and perfect match for our Mani!"

"Urgh!" I groaned. Billy uncle showed great interest in getting me married to Mani just like Mom used to show great interest in getting me married to Armaan.

Mani is the eldest child and only son of Billy uncle and Ananya aunty. He was talked about be everyone in the family. Everyone loves him. And yet I haven't seen him in the 5 months I've known this crazy family. He does come here but as fate says it, I always fail to meet him. He seems to be an interesting guy.

"At least find yourself a guy! You can get married later," Ananya aunty said.

"I have"

I bit my lip suddenly realizing what I just said. Ananya aunty looked at me curiously. I had to come up with something, quick!

"I meant that I already know what kind of guy I want to marry, so yeah!"

She stared at me for a bit but then left the topic and went to the kitchen to bring us some snacks. She must have realized how lame my excuse sounded. Anyway, what was I on about? When I said that I have found myself a guy, I couldn't be talking about him could I? No way, not Armaan! He's pissed me off too much to be even taken into consideration.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Sapna came running down the stairs and hugged me so tightly as if she hasn't seen me in days instead of a couple of hours.

"Ridz! Come upstairs! We need to talk! It's serious!"

We went upstairs or rather she dragged a tired me upstairs. As soon as I saw her bed, I plonked myself on it sprawling my arms and legs all over it.

"Ridz, you can't sleep now!"

"Ok, so what's the matter?" I asked annoyed. I sat up cross legged still on the bed with questioning eyes.

"Ridz, Mani has just told me that he can't come to my wedding!"

"Why?" I asked. Sapna was always on about her brother and yet I've never seen him even though I have seen every other member of her family.

"He said he was busy but I think it has got to do with his break up with his girlfriend!"

Mani was apparently in deep depression once he broke up with his girlfriend. He was very much in love with her. But Sapna had told me he had gotten over it.

"But I thought he was fine now!"

"He was but now for a couple of months, he seems disturbed."

That was it. I didn't know this guy but from what Sapna has told me, he was a selfish man.

"Sapna, give me his number. I need to talk to him."

"But Ridz'"

"Do you want him to come to your wedding or not?"

"Yeah' but"

"Then listen to me!"

That worked. She silently dialed his number on her phone and gave the phone to me. I heard it ringing for about a minute until someone picked up.

"Hey Sapna. Look I know you are upset with me but'"

"Look mister! I'm not Sapna"

"Then who is it?"

"I am her friend Riddhima! And what do you think of yourself?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you! You said you won't come to her wedding!"

"I did but'"

"Oh, shut up, Mani! I know you broke up with your girlfriend but get over it! And what has that got to do with Sapna's wedding anyway?! You men are so selfish!"

"But'"

"Don't open your mouth, you moron! You are so selfish! Sapna is upset because of you. You must come to the wedding and if I don't see in full form there, then seriously, I will come and murder you! And I mean it!"

I cut the phone and started laughing hysterically. Man, his voice! He sounded so scared! Haha! I definitely had to meet this guy! That was the main reason for wanting him to be at the wedding. I glanced at Sapna and started laughing even more at her horror stricken face. I bet she never imagined her friend scolding her elder brother so badly.

"Ridz! What was that about?"

"What?"

"Mani will seriously kill you for scolding him so badly! You do not know his temper!"

"Your brother? Killing me? Man, Sapna, he was so scared of me!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

And we both started laughing at this. At least when her brother comes to the wedding, we will see who kills who!

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 04 May 2011 at 11:04am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987jaspreet12anum_026divya417rtarshazia24-Aahana-lifesucks123bhavs_gid03eramkhanwifeysindukurbueatyswarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzafariah12aar123Stupidcupid1234armaans_desiredivan_kashKashkidiwaniRihanna4all..KaJenDelena..MONIKAluvsARdimpledsmiledesikalakaarakshadRapunzzelshaaz_91araja1234illa8yongshinanushkajainRhea.KaJeniceprincess101Altairavirmaan-virikascorpio95princess14sanjana25Pearl29BABY-GIRL7cutiepreetfunkybratzRozy77Crazyy_Fancrazy_4_karanmoonlight2630KaJen_addictionvidu87ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfanshonadesire29priyaakshiankitahelen_of_troyAMMY12ARKJ_4EVERshonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-AR_LOVER-Prithi-debby_11cute-alyEthereal-Path-DavneetKaur-nyxx-.Aphrodite.-jiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatsweetdesire

Go to top