Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF|WeddingToLove|Note Pg 96|23/10/11 (Page 5)

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Wow!
Thanks for the support guys!
Really sweet of you!
I am going to post the next part in a few minutes.

Love,
Usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijya033

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Part 2

Riddhima and the Blue Eyed Guy

WOW was the only word I can say. He was gorgeous and the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating it slightly. I have seen better looking guys than him. But there was a sort of connection I had never felt before. His blue eyes, especially, were making me get drowned in them. Remember me saying love at first sight doesn't exist? Scrap that! I have this sudden feeling that maybe...

Ehem

He coughed. I realized that I had been staring at him all along. I looked down embarrassed whilst he just smiled. I said sorry and quickly left from there and soon forgot the incident except for him.

I think I forgot to mention that I love weddings. Now you will probably understand why I was desperately waiting for love. I know for a wedding I can just have an arranged marriage but it should be special. If I don't know and love the guy, then it wouldn't be so special.

So my love for weddings started off when I was really young. I am not sure how. Probably because of the numerous weddings I've been to in my childhood. Anyway, including my sister's wedding I have planned out 5 weddings so far. Professionally, I am a doctor. Though I love my job a lot I sometimes feel the urge to what I am born to do and what I have always been good at and somehow I think it is not being a doctor. Though it sounds ridiculous to others, I've always wanted to work in the wedding business. If I told this to anyone other than my friends and family, they would seriously think I'm bonkers for thinking of leaving the job of a doctor.

I think so far this is the best wedding I have planned so far. I had arranged everything from the hall to the catering. I felt really special, to be honest as I was the main person behind the wedding. That's mainly because I know my sister really well: we are so close. And also my brother in law to be is one of my close friends.

After all the arranging comes the best part; enjoying myself. Though I do like doing all the preparations, when it gets too near to the wedding day, it gets too stressful for me. After all, we all need a break. There were three days left till the wedding and guests were pouring into our house all day. Ranging from cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces nephews, grannies and grandpas to friends and colleagues. All the adults, as always, were engrossed in their own talks, whether it be politics with the uncles or gossip with the aunts. The younger ones, that is us, were playing games like Hide and Seek and Truth or Dare. Yeah, I know they weren't really going with the theme of wedding but we cousins never get together unless it's a wedding. It's the same with everyone, I guess.

Amongst all the fun and games, from the corner of my eye, I saw the guy I bumped into earlier (you know, blue eyes) staring at me intently. I tried to glare back at him but again he made me get lost in those eyes. Again, those blue eyes. I broke of the gaze as soon as I gained conscience and sighed. I can't even stare back at him because he was staring at me. Idiot!

I had been so drowned in those eyes, I didn't notice that, I had dropped the can of Fanta that I had in my hand onto the floor. I only realized it when I felt a pool of sticky juice on my feet. I quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed. I sighed with relief noticing everyone was too engrossed in their own conversations to notice. I walked off to the kitchen to get some tissues to wipe of the mess before any aunties saw it. If they saw it, it would be so embarrassing as they would scold me for setting a bad example for the little kids by spilling drinks carelessly. And when aunties scold you, they scold you so loudly that the whole world can hear which is the most embarrassing bit. Everyone would stare at me. Especially him. I turned around to look at him and I saw him stare at me. I knew he had seen me spill the drink. Worse, he probably even knew what had caused it.

I don't even know who he is but he seemed to be gaining my attention. Well, not only mine but the attention of every single girl/woman whether it be the immature thirteen year old teenagers or the fifty year old serial-lover aunties. The way he was interacting with everyone animatedly whilst at the same time managing to glance or stare at me from time to time, kept me amazed and in wonder. Who was he? I know like everyone here, well actually I do not know everyone, but I recognize most of them. But who was he? He wasn't from the groom's side else why would be here? He would be at the groom's place. He might be Anjali's friend or something. Or maybe even my elder brother, Rahul's friend. I had been studying in the UK last year and had only moved back 6 months ago so I'm bound to have missed something.

A while later, I spotted my mom talking to him. You know the guy I had bumped into. I bet she is talking about how her great daughter (that is me) had planned out the whole wedding. I was already turning red in embarrassment at the thought of it. He must now think I am a weirdo. My mum is now signaling me to come over as she has now spotted me looking her way. I went towards them in slow motion.

This is my daughter Riddhima I was just telling you about...

My mom started blabbering...

Riddhima!

She called out breaking me out of my thoughts.

This is Armaan, my friend...

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 19 April 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987jaspreet12SanausmanNAIMIBlack_beautyksgmyluvmylyfffanum ghouriwifey90navtinderbhavs_gid03sasyaswarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzakarankideewanixStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..ARCaskettFanAR-kashshaaz_91anushkajainRhea.KaJenInfinite_FlameAmoon.88scorpio95..Ashi..princess14Sujata77shristi sardamaggie131984rtjkscutiepreetcutie_mahimaprachi06Sanaa629Rozy77Crazyy_Fanvidu87blessed4moonlight2630Jenniferfan-wild-desirshonadesirehelen_of_troy-Prithi-AR_LOVERAMMY12-RabiaKSGKaJen-debby_11meow23zhasan2cute-alySankiPagalkaransprincessteenorchidEthereal-Pathnyxxcant.be.assed.noseasync-GoogleWithMe-sjain

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I have now sent pms to everyone who had commented.

I'm really sorry if I have missed anyone out!

Love,

Usha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoon.88shonadesire

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
awe the part was fantasticClapStar
loved itBig smile
continue soonSmile

Edited by anushkajain - 12 March 2011 at 5:25am