Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF|WeddingToLove|Note Pg 96|23/10/11 (Page 37)

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Loved ur fanfic...Please add me to ur PM List....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayuthey

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
superb superb superb...... part

luvd d update
thnx 4 d pm
cont soonBig smile

alaipayuthey

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Part 10 - Riddhima and Armaan ' The Wedding

We soon went back to join the others. I went to see my sister. She looked absolutely stunning in the bridal attire. We had a little sister talk until she got called by mom and I decided to leave and go and sit down. The rituals had started and everything was going so smoothly.

After a while, I was getting bored of sitting there idle watching couples deeply engrossed in their romance which depressed me even further. Everyone seemed so happy with their respective partners and here I had no one.

I glanced at Armaan. He seemed to be dancing and singing in the distance. Wow, he looked gorgeous as always. Ridz, stop staring at him! After he finished impressing all the women and girls present at the wedding, he came and set next to me exhausted.

Waiting for your prince again?

Oh, just shut up, OK!

OK! Cool woman! I was just asking for fun. What are you doing here sitting? Come and dance with me!

I don't dance.

Oh, so what is it that you did the day before yesterday and the bachelor's party? Swimming?

Whatever you say, I'm not dancing! End of.

He was about to pester me more until we saw Rahul approach us. Rahul and Armaan were apparently like the thickest of buddies along with Atul.

Oye, Rahul, my supposed best friend who has not even said a word to me yet at his sister's wedding which is almost over!

OK, fine! Sorry, I was busy!

Busy with what? The wedding or Muskaan?

Rahul smiled sheepishly.

Don't answer that one. I think I've got my answer.

Shut up, Armaan! Wait till you fall in love.

Armaan fell silent. Rahul stood there biting his tongue. Then Rahul spoke up again.

So Armaan, I saw you dance with mom. Do you plan on getting married to her something? I seriously think you would make an awesome step dad to Anjie, Ridz and me.

Rahul, you're just jealous that Padma aunty loves me more than you guys!

No! Mom loves me the most! She'

They carried on arguing like this for ages. I finally decided to butt in.

Uh, hello? You guys seem to forget I'm here too!

Oh, look! It's Riddhima! We mustn't forget that she is here too!

I smacked him hard on his arm because he was being over dramatic here. Then, I spotted mom approaching.

Hi, Padma aunty!

Hi, Armaan!

They just went and hugged each other without even acknowledging me and Rahul's presence. They were just dancing together half an hour ago and they start talking to each other as if they haven't met for years. They were both seriously weird. In fact, my whole family's relationship with Armaan is weird. Including my own.

So, when do you plan getting married?

Oh my god! I knew where this was heading. Mom was giving us both those looks again. I seriously wanted to shut her up. But, surprisingly, Armaan replied to her simply and in a straightforward manner without hesitation.

When I find the right girl.

You never know Armaan but the one you're looking for maybe closer than you think.

I immediately made side steps away from Armaan who was previously standing so close to me that our arms brushed against each other. Mom shook her head as if saying that me moving away didn't make any difference to the "love" blooming between us. I could hear Armaan laughing silently at my antics. Rahul just stared at us all probably trying to figure out how it would be to have Armaan as his brother in law.

Well, maybe but there are several qualities I want in a girl.

Like what?

She should be a complete prankster, a cute apologizer, a dreamer, a sexy dancer, have a cute smile and a permanent blush when she is around me.

I glared at him whilst trying to hide my blush. My mom looked at us gleaming. Rahul was gaping with his mouth open. Armaan was laughing like an idiot watching all of our expressions.

God, Padma Aunty, stop trying to hook me up with Ridz. It's not going to work! I just said that to get a reaction out of you! In fact out of all of you, I got great expressions, especially you, Ridz! You complimented my last comment on you very well with your trademark blush!

They all laughed whilst I was still blushing but trying to glare at Armaan at the same time. It wasn't working no matter how much I tried. In the end, I gave up and laughed along with them. Suddenly, after a while Armaan abruptly stopped laughing. His gaze was fixed on something in the distance. I tried to follow his gaze which seemed to be leading to a girl. Rahul and mom had also stopped laughing and were standing silent. Something was going on which everyone else was aware of except me. I then heard Armaan excuse himself and walk off further away from the girl. Rahul and mom had also gone off in different directions saying that they had work to do. In then, it was just me left alone. In the far distance, I saw Armaan with that girl who seemed to have caught up with him. He was trying to avoid her without making it too obvious. What was going on?

I sat there trying to fix the puzzle in my head when suddenly Armaan came up behind me with his cheery mood back again. I inwardly sighed.

Hey! Has Rahul gone off with Muski again?

Yeah and Mom has gone off with another guy!

WHAT?! Where? 

I pointed at the direction where I saw my mom dancing.

What? Sid? How is he here? And how could Padma Aunty betray me by going off with my arch rival?

Your arch rival?

Yeah, when we were in school. We were gang leaders of opposing gangs. We often had fights and he often ended up in hospital.

OMG! You are Ammy! Sid always talks about you and the permanent bruises on him.

Haha! I remember all those fights. In fact, once joining college, I missed all the fights and rivalry.

You can always start it up again here!

Yeah and completely create a wreck of the place? Ridz you seriously don't understand what I mean by fight do you? By the way, how do you know Sid?

Oh, we became friends as we were both studying together in the UK. Let's go and talk to him.

I dragged an unwilling Armaan to where mom and Sid were dancing.

Hey, Sid! Recognize who this is?

Hey, Ridz! And um no, I don't recognize who this is!

I turned around and saw Armaan covering his face with his hands. I immediately pulled his hands away from his face only to hear Sid shriek and run towards Armaan who surprisingly hugged him back happily.

OMG, Ammy! Long time no see! How come you're here?

With that they started a very long and I must say a boring conversation. It was too boyish and nostalgic. I sat there yawning whilst they glared at me. Soon, I decided to give them their private space, so I left my seat and started walking around aimlessly. I've been doing that a lot lately.

I thought about what had happened so far today. I was genuinely pleased. Everyone was happy especially Atul and Anjali, the newly wedded couple. Also, I got to spend more time with Armaan and I admit that I feel something for him. Maybe it's the admiration that he can bond with anyone so easily including myself. Even if they were once his arch rival!

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 19 April 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19Niharika27anum_026raji02simple_sweetbhavs_gid03me_lovelygulrinku28lifesucks123swarobi1niki4liferepercussionDiyanams021armaans_desirelavanya_armaanStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..MONIKAluvsARkalikijenRihanna4allRumz_12shaaz_91araja1234AR-kashdesikalakaarakshadanushkajainRhea.KaJeniceprincess101princess14scorpio95Pearl29virmaan-virikasweetanu2314perfectsmileInfinite_FlameCrazyy_Fanmoonlight2630funkybratzSanaa629ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20JenniferfanRozy77shonadesireKaJen_addictioncharmingkillerdesirARKJ_4EVERAMMY12-RabiaKSGKaJen-shonagudiaAR_LOVER-Prithi-debby_11helen_of_troyEthereal-Path-DavneetKaur-SankiPagalnyxx-.Aphrodite.-cant.be.assed.jiyaa_m-GoogleWithMe-

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Hi guys!

Thanks for the wonderful comments once again!Big smile
Please comment and click on the like button!
If you want any pms, please add me to your buddy list.

Love you,
Usha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..shaaz_91iceprincess101KaJen_addiction-Prithi--GoogleWithMe-

charmingkiller IF-Dazzler
charmingkiller
charmingkiller

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hey awseum part ! 
plzz ad me to pm list 

alaipayuthey