Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF|WeddingToLove|Note Pg 96|23/10/11 (Page 11)

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
haahaha//
ammy throwing water on ridz......

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
nice one!
armaan threw water on ridz. lets see how she takes revenge.
update soon n thnks for pm
cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hey usha....wowww great ff...:)
really liked the parts sooo far...:)
AR r really sweet n cute....:) <3
plzzzz ADD me to ur PM List...n cont soon...:)
Preet <3
alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Part 4 - Riddhima and Armaan ' Fun and Pranks

I changed into different clothes as it was wet, thanks to someone! I tiptoed to where all the guys stayed with a bucket: yes the same bucket Armaan had. But this time not filled with water but with...

SPIDERS!

I heard them scream like girls, no like immature ten year boys. And amongst them screaming the most and in a higher pitch practically clinging onto the curtain like Tarzan was of course our Armaan. But not only him but all of them were in line for the most scaredest boys of spiders. This cracked me up instantly. Though it was mean on the other guys most of whom I was only seeing today for the first time. I mean it's just a harmless prank.

No one had spotted me so far but I noticed Armaan has stopped screaming as I think he has seen me peaking in from the opposite open window. I watched him staring at me with his mouth wide open. I also saw his expression changing from shock to realization to anger and now a... Smile?

Awww, how sweet he's forgiven me so easi... No wait that's not a sweet smile, it's a sour one, I mean a sly one. Then I saw his arm and leg position changing. I knew what that meant. Riddhima shut up and run!

I ran around the whole place without stopping to turn around. I obviously looked like a complete idiot because when I decided to turn around, I noticed that he wasn't there. I was about retrace my steps back to find him when I suddenly felt a tug on my arm. I knew it was him. I was about to pull back but he was way too strong for me. I was dragged into a room and was pushed into the wall with his firm arms on both sides of me blocking my way preventing me to be able to escape. I looked at his face and those gorgeous blue eyes. They were staring at me with an expression of fury. I genuinely got frightened. I was not too much smaller than him but his bulging muscles made me gulp. I was damn sure that I was going to be beaten up by him. I looked everywhere but him in fear.

Just then I heard a stifled laugh. I looked up at the source the laughter was coming from. I then heard a roar of laughter and saw him, you know who, holding his stomach. This laughter went on for about half an hour and by then Armaan had rolled over the whole floor of the room, thus cleaning the floor with his shirt.

I stared at him with my mouth wide open. Looking at my face he laughed. I realized what he was laughing so I straightened my expression. He immediately stopped laughing but then he burst out laughing whilst saying,

Oh my god. Your expressions are the most hilarious things ever. The popped out eyes and humongous mouth; no wonder you eat so much!

I soon couldn't stand it. My fury reached its peak.

SLAP

My right hand automatically reached his cheek. He looked at me with a clearly upset and shocked look. It was so funny and cute that I burst into peals of laughter. Now it was his turn to narrow his eyes but soon he also started laughing. After a while, we had finally stopped laughing.

I'm sorry

We both said at the same time. That nearly triggered another session of laughter but we both managed to stifle it.

Um, sorry for slapping you earlier. I didn't mean to. It just...

It's ok. I actually have to thank you.

Why?

Because you're the first person who has slapped me and it's a pleasure to experience my first slap from a beautiful girl like you.

The word "first" made me feel even more guilty. I was about to open my mouth to apologize when I heard him say'

Don't even dare to feel guilty and don't apologize again!

Hey, this is so unfair! How is everyone able to read my mind today? First my sister, Anjali, now you!

Haha! It's just that you have a very expressive face!

That's what everyone says!

We spent the rest of the day just mucking about and playing pranks on each other. And everyone just stared at us as if we were seriously mental. Maybe we even were. I mean who goes around having food fights when there wasn't even enough food to serve any of the guests.

I'm not really sure but Armaan, who I've only met today, has made me feel like none made me ever feel before. It feels as if we've known each other for years and it's something I will cherish forever.

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 19 April 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87jaspreet12SanausmanBlack_beautyammy_amnalifesucks123bhavs_gid03me_lovelygulnavtinderswarobi1Diyankarankideewanix..KaJenDelena..sweety7395kalikijenStupidcupid1234ARCaskettFanjannat4everAR-kashanushkajainRhea.KaJenshaaz_91lovvjain92iceprincess101Infinite_Flameakshadprincess14Amoon.88scorpio95Altairacutiepreetcute-alyvidu87Crazyy_Fanmoonlight2630prachi06Emaani.95KaJen_addictionshonadesireSanaa629Rozy77desirgupta.aditi20AMMY12helen_of_troy-RabiaKSGKaJen-AR_LOVER-Prithi-debby_11nyxx*Dakoo_Minzy*SankiPagalNorzEthereal-Pathcant.be.assed.jiyaa_msjain

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Part 4 is above.
Thanks for the comments again! This part, I feel is not so great and too short but i''ll promise you that the next part is longer!

Love
Usha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..iceprincess101jannat4everCrazyy_Fancutiepreet

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hey yar luved the part.....
n waiting for long update......
KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction