and if possible pls add me to ur pm list😊
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
loved it
can't wait for the next part
cont sooon
Part 17 - Riddhima and Armaan - Change of Plan
It had been two weeks and yet no decent plan had emerged. Armaan had thrown himself into the deep end by suggesting that he'll come up with the plan. During these last two weeks, Armaan had suggested a lot of plans but none of them had satisfied us Guptas. So now Armaan was pulling his hair out trying to find a plan that will work well.

However, Armaan has to come up with a plan fast because Mom had already started suspecting us. For an example, a few days back Rahul was telling me about one of Armaan's "amazing" plans and Mom overheard us. She thought that we were planning something behind her back. She even thought that I might be planning to run away with Armaan. It took me and Rahul two hours trying to convince Mom that it was a plan to convince our friend Neha to run away with her boyfriend. We managed to convince her somehow but still she was suspecting us. That's why Armaan needs to hurry up.

"Armaan!!! It's been two whole weeks!!! Come up with something fast or else!"
"Or else what Riddhima? Will you eat me up?"Armaan asked pretending to act as if he's scared.
"Cut the innocent act, Armaan!!! This time I mean it! Mom has started to suspect us if you hadn't heard,"
"Oh yeah, Armaan, Mom even thought that you and Riddhima…" Rahul started but immediately stopped when he saw me glaring at him.
"What Rahul?" Armaan asked now all interested,"Me and Riddhima what?"
"Nothing, Armaan, Rahul is just um joking. Now when can we have the plan by?" I tried frantically to change the topic but no one seemed to be interested in letting it go.
"If it's nothing, then why are you blushing, Riddhima?" Muskaan asked cheekily. I froze. All this time I had been trying ever so hard to ignore the overheating of my cheeks but my dear friends even caught up on that one.
"Ridz, there's no point in hiding it. Basically, Mom thought Armaan and Riddhima were planning to run away," Rahul stated simply whilst everyone else burst into peals of laughter.
"Oh, so that's why Riddhima was blushing,"Muskaan concluded whilst I was planning how to kill her.
"Oh my god! Padma aunty is so hilarious! Now I really have to come up with the plan fast!"
"Oh yes you do!" Everyone else chorused.

"OK, guys, are you all fine with the plan?"Armaan asked nervously hoping that this one would be the one.
"Well, it's a bit messy but much better than your other ones so it's a yes," Dad said sending Armaan a wave of relief.
"OK, so it's done!"
"Now let's put it into action!"

"Mum!!!!!! What do you get from watching these stupid serials?! They all have the same old storyline! Just different actors!!!"
"Well I like watching them. And don't even try and think of trying to steal the TV from me. It's my turn. Besides I don't get why you are complaining because you watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon."
"Yeah but that is way better than the serials that you watch," I tried to convince her.
"Oh really? Riddhima, just let me watch TV in peace!"

This is not working, I told myself. I looked at Armaan who was motioning me to continue the act. But how could I at this rate. With no other choice left, I decided tweak the plan a little. Hopefully Armaan wouldn't mind. I reached for the album in front of me and flicked through it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mom glancing at me now and again. After about ten minutes, I put the album back on the table in front of me and left the room swiftly saying that I needed to use the toilet. However, as soon as I left the room, Armaan pulled me and pushed me against the wall. He looked angry. Uh oh. Hell was definitely going to break out now.

"What are you doing, Riddhima?"
"What do you mean?"
"How can you do this? You are wrecking the plan!"
"I had no other choice, Armaan!"
"Oh yes you did. What did I tell you to do?"
"You told me to turn off the TV to make Mom tempted to look at the album,"
"And what did you do?"
"I know I didn't exactly follow your words but…"
"But what Riddhima?"
"OK, I'm sorry," I have had enough of it.
"Sorry? Do you know what you done? You've made it obvious that it was all planned!"
"Urgh! Stop overreacting, Armaan!"
"This is too much! If it's your plan, then why don't you do it on your own!"
"Fine! I just will then!"

"Shut up both of you!" came a voice.

Armaan and I glanced at each other in horror before coming face to face with the owner of the voice.

"So you were planning all of this?"
"Mom…"
"Shhh…I know why and it's completely fine by me,"
"What?! You are really OK with it?!" Armaan asked whilst I still remained in shock.
"Yes, of course! Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"
"Because we thought you wouldn't agree," I said.
"Why wouldn't I? I've always wanted you and Armaan to get married,"
"Married?!" Armaan and I almost shouted.
"Yes...isn't that why you tried to signal me with my wedding album?"
I was about to protest when Armaan stepped on my foot purposefully causing me to yelp.
"Of course, Aunty!" Armaan replied cheerfully.
"I am so excited! First Rahul's wedding is coming up and then Riddhima's!!!"

Armaan and Mom were happily conversing whilst I was still standing in shock. After what seemed like forever, I was finally alone in my room with Armaan.

"What the hell is going on, Armaan? Why did you say that to Mom? What is going on in that mind of yours. I hope it isn't one of your stupid plans." I blasted at him.
"Look, Ridz! If we decided to get married, then I could invite your Dad to our wedding!"
"Then?"
"What do you mean then? This means that your Mom and your Dad will meet and hopefully reunite again,"
"What about us?"
"What aboutus?"
"Look, you do realize that in the process we will get married,"
"So?"
"Armaaan!!!!!" I reached out to hit him but he grabbed my hand just in time. I felt him moving closer to me. I looked up. He was still holding my hand. I gazed into his magnetic eyes. He had that look. The look that I think I'll never be able to decipher. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Why? Don't you want to marry me, Riddhima?"

My heart skipped a beat. Did he just say what I thought he did? Correction, did he just say what I wanted him to say?

He did alright.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!

Part 17 is up!! Look above!!!
I'm really sorry for not updating for so long...
It's partially due to my laziness and partially due to a whole load of other things...
I'm sorry once again.
One thing, I plan to wrap this FF up soon...don't know when but as soon as possible because I want to start my other FF.
PMs for this part will be sent tomorrow...

Love You All,
Usha🤗
omgg super amazing part! cont soon please i wanna know what ridz/armaan says to this! pleaseee
omg yay!
that was an AMAZING PART!
i really want Riddhima to see yes to Armaan and everything to be fine!
AHHH yay!!!
please continue soon. 😊
awww that was a cute part for AR..<3
awww amazing..:)
cont soon..:)
omg u updated😲 im soo happy😃😃
(no need to wait for pm😆)
really nice part👍🏼 very sweet😳
that was hilarious when ridz mom thought that AR wanted to run away n get married😆
and aww how readily armaan agreed to marry ridz😳
i loved the end scene😳
plz continue soon
take care
Hey!!
i read ur ff and u really liked it! can u pls pm me when u update??
cheers!
Rucha :)