Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumedha1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
all the best for ur exams and plzzz give a long part to compensate for the long interval
tc
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

amazing part buddy...

n take ur tym..

all the best for ur exams...

thnx for the pm...

aww alrightt we'll wait! 

also note -> from end of may until like september (or even later) idk if i will be active...

going to dc for summer (idk if we'll have internet - as our home is rented out and we'll be staying at a hotel or with friends and well rents dont know about IF so need privacy and long internet access... then we're moving to another country - idk where yet...life of a diplomat ahh - so then we'll be in a hotel there until we get a house!

ahhh so crazyyy LOL

i will try and come on  though
MONIKAluvsAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey dear it's ok take ur time
nd best of luck for ur exams
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Usha...
Thnx for the note.. It's absolutely no problem... All the best for your exams..
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for understanding!
I'll post my next part in a sec!
I will try and write if I can during my exam period! Just so that you guys won't forget the story!😆
Anyway, some one asked for a longer part so I made the part a tad longer but its not much longer! Sorry, it was all I could manage!
Love You All,
Usha🤗
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 14 – Riddhima and Armaan - Mani or Armaan?

A week had passed and it was Sapna's wedding day. Surprisingly, I didn't really have that many Armaan filled thoughts in the past week. It was probably due to the tight schedule I was in due to Sapna's wedding. And oh yeah, probably even due to that chat with Mani on the phone.

Flashback

"Ridz, Mani wants to talk to you!"

Urgh, not again, I thought. This has been going on for a few days now. Ever since I told him off the other day, he keeps on asking to speak to me but it always ends up as a fight. And it's all Sapna's fault. She keeps on telling him things about me which makes him want to talk to me to know more. I bet he's doing this irritate me. After all, I was kind of rude to him the first time we spoke.

I grabbed the phone from Sapna.

"What do you want now?" I asked wearily. I've been keeping myself busy all this time and the last thing I wanted to do is have another fight with Mani.

"Hey! Be a bit nicer will you?"

"Now that's really important isn't it?"

"Um yeah!"

"Urgh, just come to the point! What has Sapna told you now?" I asked and to myself I said "get ready for fight number 5"…

"Uh, your dream…"

"What dream?" I asked him confused.

"Well, the one where you are at the beach. With a guy who you think is your Prince Charming. And he's always about to kiss you but you wake up before that…"

Oh god!!! Sapna actually told him about that? Urgh, I am going to kill that girl! I composed myself and replied.

"Well Mani, you seem to know more about my dream than I know! Well done! And so your question is?" I asked hoping it's not what I am thinking.

"Who is that guy?"

Urgh! He had to ask that question!

"I've never seen his face!" I said

"You're lying?"

"No, I'm not! Why should I lie anyway?"

"Because you're scared!"

"Scared of what?"

"You'll see…"

And with that he cut the phone. And I just stood there confused.

Flashback End

What was he on about anyway? But I didn't think too much at the time because I was happy that for once he didn't pick up an argument with me! I was brought out my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swiftly turned around and spotted Sapna look at me anxiously.

"What's up, Saps? You're the bride, why are you here?"

"Um, Ridz, I uh…"

"Stop fumbling and tell me what's wrong!"

"Mani wants to speak to you"

"Oh, your brother… Why?"

"He's kind of annoyed with you and…"

"Why? He seemed fine the last time we talked!"

"I don't know but he's annoyed and wants to see you urgently!"

"OK, I'll deal with it. Don't worry. Where is he?"

"I'm here Riddhima Gupta!" I almost jumped hearing a deep yet familiar voice just behind me. I turned around to see who it was and I was shocked! It was…

"ARMAAN!" I screeched.

"RIDDHIMA!" he screeched back mockingly to match my tone.

I was so confused. I spotted Mom, Rahul, Anjali and the rest of the gang standing behind him in slight shock to see me here.

"You know each other?" Sapna, Ananya aunty, Tammana and Billy uncle all asked at the same time in shock.

"Yeah, guys! I know this Riddhima a bit too well!" He grinned at me.

"You, um, you are Mani?" I managed to say half stuttering.

"Yep! Armaan=Mani and Mani=Armaan!"

"I am confused!"

"Don't be. Mani is just my nickname. It's a shortened version of Armaan."

Really, I thought. Armaan and Mani? How did that work? Then it clicked; Armaan and Mani. That was such a weird nickname.

I got out of my thoughts and looked back at Armaan. He was smirking at me and by now I knew what that meant. He read my mind again.

"Now that you are finished with the brain work, let the apologies begin…"

"What apologies?"

"For being mean to me over the phone!"

"Well you've been like avoiding me for the past 3 months. Isn't that mean?"

I bit my tongue realizing that I had blurted out without realizing. I risked taking a look at Armaan's face. His face was pale all of a sudden. I looked around me. Everyone was glaring at me. Even Sapna and crew were looking at me blankly. I cursed myself for making him upset again.

However, suddenly, all the color that had drained away was now back on his face and so was the notorious Armaan smirk. I heard everyone sigh in relief after seeing Armaan's normal face again. But I was confused. As always. And then it clicked. He was smiling because I had sounded like I cared when I said that. It sounded like I was bothered by the fact that he was avoiding me. I had tried to ignore him when he ignored me but now all that has gone in vain.

"Oh, so you missed me then, Ridz?" He said slyly with the grin still intact.

I blushed furiously whilst everyone else chuckled. I could hear everyone in the background oohing and aahing. I glanced back at Armaan and I noticed that his expression had changed. His smirk was gone and I could see guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"I missed you too, Ridz and I am really sorry for avoiding you. I didn't mean to be horrid. I am really sorry."

"It's OK, Armaan. I am sorry too." I apologized too but I didn't know what I was apologizing for. But I didn't care. At least he was talking to me again.

"So am I forgiven then?"

I noticed the plead in his voice. I decided to tease for a bit because after all he was being annoying.

"Um… partially but only fully when you do what I say. You have to…" I was about to give him a punishment for fun when I suddenly felt his lips on my left cheek.

I was shocked at this sudden move of his especially considering that we were under the taunting gazes of my family, his family and our friends. I heard the oohing and aahing once again. I felt my face heat up so quickly and by now I understood what that meant. Only Armaan can have this effect on me. I looked up at him and once again that grin was on his face.

"Thanks for forgiving me so soon Riddhu!" And with that he walked off with Mom and co following him whilst Sapna and crew came up to me with questioning eyes. Suddenly I was engulfed into a hug by Sapna.

"OMG Ridz! You are going to be my sis in law! I am so happy…"

"Saps! What are you on about? Armaan and I aren't in love or anything!" I declared mortified at my friend's thoughts!

"Oh really, Ridz! When Armaan started avoiding you, you were the one who came crying to me saying that you love him."

"Wait! When did I say I loved him? I just said that he was being horrible by avoiding me and that I missed him!"

"Oh really? Didn't you say that you thought you were in love with him?"

"When?"

"Oh, you probably forgot because you were drunk!"

"What? Ridz? Drunk?"

This time it was Armaan who had come up from behind.

"Yeah Mani! She seriously is in love with you!" Sapna teased me whilst I wanted to bury myself under the ground.

"Well, who can't fall in love with me! After all I am Armaan Malik!" he said jokingly.

"Well said, son!"

I was by now bright red again. I was seriously annoyed. After my own family, this has got to be the most mental and crazy family I have ever met! I stomped off feeling pissed off by the teasing. On my way out, I saw my own family and friends and they apologized to me. I felt much better now! But then again friends and families do not remain nice for long, do they?

"So Ridz, when do you plan on getting married to Armaan?"

That was my own mother. What kind of mother asks such a question?

I stomped off from there too, only to hear louder chuckles and more teasing comments! And I was still blushing which made things worse. I couldn't help but wonder if it was my wedding or Sapna's. I glared back at everyone whilst still walking away. Funnily, I had to try hard to glare and the smile on my face was really hard to get rid of. I couldn't possibly be falling for him. Or could I?

But before I could investigate deeply into my thoughts I bumped into someone. I didn't even have to look up to see who it was. Nonetheless I did anyway. He gazed down at me whilst I myself drowned in his deep blue eyes. His eyes were the first thing I ever noticed about him. They were so captivating. I've always found them fascinating. However, today they seemed to be giving me a different message. It was a message which I wasn't able to understand. This had to be added to the list of "Things I need to find out about Armaan". Whilst I was still staring into his eyes, I heard him speak up.

"Riddhima, I need to speak to you…seriously"

And for the first time ever, he did sound serious (other than the "I won't get married" confession). I sensed that it was something important. However before I could reply, we were interrupted by a call.

"Riddhima!!!"

I glanced at Armaan who looked disappointed. I mumbled a quick sorry and left to find the source of the call. What did he want to talk to me about?

araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part. Waiting to know more about armaan and thanks for the pm Edited by araja1234 - 12 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
sorry posted twiceEdited by araja1234 - 12 years ago
DMG4EVER thumbnail
Heyaaa!
Amazing part !!!
"Mani=Armaan Armaan = Mani"
Ok we get it armaan lol!