continue soon x
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey yaar
here i luv armaan n ridz....
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part! i loved this very expressive ridz haha and armaan is amazing as always!
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part! enjoyed reading it
ridz dreaming about armaan was nice
i m still confused about armaan's feeling. i think he likes her 2
looking forward for bachelor's party
cont soon n thanx for pm
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey!!!
just read ur ff. its really sweet and cute and nice.
plz pm me next time :)
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the part
thnx 4 pm
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome ud
just luv it
So Armaan is very eager to know ridz's dream
justg luv the AR moments.
update soon.
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the comments guys!

I just wanted to remind new people to add me to your buddy list if you want pms because I think I forgot some people last time!

Next part is coming soon possibly by tonight!

Love,
Usha
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome ff
loved it!!!!!!!
pls add me to ur pm list
and cont soon
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6 ' Riddhima and Armaan ' The Bachelor's Party

As expected, I was told off badly by Anjali. In fact I was told off badly by all of them.

You are so irresponsible, Ridz!

Sorry guys, I was just out with Armaan!

WHAT!? How do you know him?

What's the big shock? As far as I know, this is your wedding, Anjali and he is apparently your friend so he will be here, you know. And mum being mum introduced him to me.

Well, Ridz, I would have thought that you would have wanted to avoid him. You do know that by the way she tells you about him that'

She wants me to get married to him, I know!

Then, why befriend him?

He's a nice person. And he's just a friend'

Oh, really?

This time it wasn't Anjali but Muskaan. She looked at me with an evil smirk on her face. She's my best friend, how come I didn't tell her? She probably can see right through me, right now and probably even knew that I was contradicting myself when I said that he was just a friend! He is a friend that I fancied too! Sounds too odd!

What do you mean, Muski?

Well, friends that have only just met, do not going around splashing water and throwing spiders over each other!

OMG, did they? I should have known! Two pranksters getting together is a sign of chaos!

But don't you think it's a bit too soon? I mean it was their first meet!

Oh, I get it! You're saying that's its maybe more than just friendship? Maybe its'

Oh, guys! Shut up! There is nothing between us! God, you are worse than mum!

With that they shut up. But they still gave me those odd smiles. God, it was so annoying! Why can everyone read me so easily? We got ready into our costumes and we left the house silently making sure no one noticed. We arrived at the place and entered through the back door.

As we entered all eyes were on us. The four of us, that is Anjie, Muski, Nikki and me, were dressed up as belly dancers with a veil a veil covering our faces except our eyes. We saw the guys staring at us. Suddenly the song came up as planned by Anjie. It was "Sheila Ki Jawani".

I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi
Duniya yeh saari mere ishq ki hai deewani

I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi
Duniya yeh saari mere ishq ki hai deewani

With this we pushed away all the boys that made advances towards us and we took over the whole stage. We were dancing and moving our hips as choreographed by Nikki. That's what I was late for. The dance rehearsal!

Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

With this we made advances towards our respective pairs and mine was Armaan. Though the girls purposefully put me with Armaan saying that he has no pair to go with other than me, I knew what they were planning. I was about to not agree but that would have sounded like I cared. In fact, deep down I really wanted to do this to see his reaction afterwards.

What's my name
What's my name
What's my name

We pulled the boys closely towards us and they all stood like shocked to anything as our pull was so strong. I looked up at Armaan. He stood there smirking at me. It was as if'

My name is Sheila
Sheila ki jawani
I'm too sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

We pushed the boys away making them all collide with each landing on top of each other. They were all making lame attempts to get up but couldn't succeed. Armaan was still staring at me making me feel slightly awkward but still I carried on.

No no no Sheila
Sheila ki jawani
I'm too sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

Take it on take it on take it on take it on

We walked around the pile of boys waving our arms and hips about while they still couldn't get up.

Silly silly silly silly boys
You're so silly
Mujhe follow follow karte hain

We pulled our respective pairs up by the collars dragging them behind us. We then twirled letting go of them and this time they stood straight up. Armaan looked at me. His hands made their way on my hips and his lips were just an inch away from my mine.

Haan jab unki taraf dekhun
Baatein haule haule karte hain
Hai magar beasar mujh par har paintra

The rest all stared at each other in shock. But they recovered quite quickly. Armaan and I were still in the same position. I felt his breathe on my lips. He then whispered'

I know it's you, Riddhima

Haye re aise tarse humko
Ho gaye sau arse re
Sookhey dil pe megha ban ke
Teri nazariya barse re

This time they pulled us and held the hold strongly that it was hard to let go.  Armaan was smirking and teasing me about the whole thing. I was red like a tomato once again.

I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Sheila

My name is Sheila
Sheila ki jawani
I'm too sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

No no no Sheila
Sheila ki jawani
I'm too sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

We soon found the strength to let go. We skipped away dancing and we went back on stage doing the same moves again. I dared not to look at him. They all were close to us when Atul asked'

Who arranged these belly dancers to come here?

We stared at each other. We hadn't thought of that. Bum, we are doomed.

I did.

It was one other than Armaan who said that. I looked at him and he winked. I tore my gaze off him and looked at the girls. They were glaring at me. Great! I was going to get told off for something that was not my fault. To stop the glaring I carried on dancing. And as predicted they all soon followed.

Ain't nobody got body like
Sheila
Everybody want body like
Sheila
Drive me crazy coz my name is
Sheila

Sheila
Everybody want body like
Sheila
Drive me crazy coz my name is
Sheila
Sheila

We then walked off still dancing in a line and we went outside the way we came in.

Ridz, how did Armaan know?

Wait, he guessed that it was me!

Oh, really?

Yes really!

Yeah, guys I guessed!

We turned around and saw Armaan approaching with the guys. They looked at us and laughed.

Man, that was hilarious!

So was!

I can't believe you got my innocent little sister into this!

Armaan snorted.

Innocent? Riddhima was never innocent! Do you know what kind of dreams she has?

You told him?

No, I found out! Well, not the full details. You were on the beach and the prince dude came up to you and'

Kissed her!

Really?

I really now wanted the ground to swallow me up. This was the worst thing ever. Anjali and Muskaan were smirking at me. Rahul gave me disapproving elder brother looks. Armaan was teasing me about my dream which happens to be about him. Atul was laughing along with him. Abhi was looking at me in shock. Nikki kept on staring at Armaan in anger for making fun of me.

God, guys it was just a dream. And Armaan shut up, ok! Anjie and Muski just stop trying to hook me up with Armaan ok! I don't fall for guys who make fun of me! Rahul, stop getting worried ok! I won't do anything wrong! If there was someone to worry about, it's your friend Armaan! Nikki, Armaan would never stop even if you glare at him like that! He's got something mentally wrong with him. And Abhi don't be shocked, girls do tend to dream and if it weren't for a certain someone you wouldn't even know I had such a dream! Atul, you're laughing at the wrong person. The bigger joke of the day is that mom found her childhood crush, you know the spotty one, better looking than Armaan.

And I wonder why you are attacking me whilst telling off everyone else?

Maybe because you're the cause of the problem here?

I noticed Armaan smiling at me whilst talking to me. He had a sort of spark in his eyes. Man, have I made it so obvious for him? I looked at everyone else. They were also smiling and sharing knowing glances. I then heard Rahul whisper (He has moved on) Who has? Armaan? Why doesn't anyone say anything straight to me?

Oh really? Now speaking of it, weren't you the one who had very loudly choked on her drink when your mum said the spotty guy was better looking than me. Or was it the girl next door?

What?!

What what? Now don't start giving me those looks Muski. I do not love him! End of!

We soon left for home with Armaan stealing glances at me on the way. I was going home in his car as everyone else went with their own partners. It was complete silence and soon sick of it, I turned on the radio to listen to music. I changed it to my favourite channel and to my horror it was...Sheila Ki Jawani. I looked at Armaan who suddenly burst out laughing. I switched it off immediately. He smirked at me. We arrived home and I stomped out of the car without even saying bye to him. I was still pissed off with him for blurting out about my stupid dream to everyone else. I went to sleep to find some peace forgetting that he has already come to invade that personal space of mine too.

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 13 years ago