Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 5 - Riddhima and Armaan ' The Dream!

He came near me. He held my hands inside his own and smiled back. I could hear the waves lapping on the shore. His face neared closer to me. I felt him breathing on my face. I looked up and saw his lips approaching mine. I closed my eyes in anticipation. I swear I stood there for like 5 minutes but nothing was happening. Suddenly I felt water on me. Not again! I immediately opened my eyes to see Anjali holding a now empty bucket smiling at me smugly.

Don't tell me anything. Let me guess. You were at the beach. You were with a guy. He was about to kiss. You think he's your prince but trouble is you didn't see his face. Right?

Kind of?

What do you mean kind of? You've been having this dreaming since like forever.

Yes, it's true. I have this dream very often for the past 3 or 4 years. Every bit of description she said was right but all except one. This time I did see his face. It was none other than' What's the point? You've probably guessed. Armaan!!!! He's the idiot who's been haunting my dream. But really I can't actually love him? Or could I?

CLICK CLICK

Riddhima, don't start dreaming again. Hurry up! Get ready! We've got to start planning!

What for?

We're going to gatecrash the boys' bachelor party!

Are you insane? They will have us doing headstands if we get caught!

No they won't! They are probably up to something! We need to know what! Stop being a kid and get ready.

We all sat on Anjie's bed ' Anjie, Nikki, her best friend, Muskaan, my best friend / to be sis in law and of course, me. We made a plan, or shall I say the others did? I just sat there day dreaming about Armaan! OMG, did I just say Armaan? I really am going mad! I mean, I only know him for one day and he's already invading my mind. At the moment I only get the vision of a sweet smiling Armaan in my head whenever I close my eyes but if I gatecrash their party, I'm bound to have the vision of a drunken Armaan and that doesn't sound too pleasant! Oh, well, at least its Armaan' Wait did I just say that? Riddhima, you truly are mad!!!!

We spent the rest of the day mucking about in peace without a boy in sight! They were probably all sleeping to make up for the time they will spend awake at night! Man, they'll be so disappointed when the plan gets put into action!

It was about noon and all my friends including my own sister were out with their boyfriends and I was sitting at home all alone with my mum watching TV. There was some old romantic film going on which my mum was absorbed in completely for it has an engaging storyline or in other words the main lead was "hot" in the eyes of my mum. I tried to watch it but I couldn't help but imagine Armaan in the place of the spotty hero and me in the place of the over dramatic heroine. Man, this guy was seriously invading the most private and my favorite part of me ' my thoughts. Not that it ever remained private thanks to my expressive face.

I need to get him out my system so I decided to go out for a walk. I was leaning towards my mum to tell her that I'm going out but at that moment Armaan came inside the house as if he owned the place. I immediately sat back into my sofa annoyed. Now there was no chance of him leaving the stupid brain of mine.

Hey Aunty, hey Ridz!

Hi!

Oh Armaan! Come in! Looks what is on TV'

Armaan groaned, rather loudly as he saw the hero apparently "dancing" with the heroine in the rain. My mum glared him.

Aunty, I can't believe you are watching this spotty dude again!

He's much better looking than you!

I choked on my Coke as I heard my mum. Both of them stared at me whilst I was coughing violently. It seemed as if they were only just acknowledging my presence. I was dying here and they just stared at me just' wait do I see a smile on both their faces?! Why? I was just choking because my mom thought that ugly guy was better looking than Arm' Oh, bum! It was evident from both their faces that that they knew that I thought Armaan is good looking. And they may even now know that I fancy Armaan a lot as my cheeks were turning a bright red.

Looking at my mum's face I can now confirm that she was trying get me married to Armaan. For her, me indirectly confessing that I think Armaan is hot, is like announcing my undying love for him. I shifted my gaze over to Armaan. His eyes were twinkling with happiness and satisfaction. He looked like it was the first time he was complimented by a girl. And I am 200 percent sure that it was not the first time he was complimented by girl. Heck, I didn't even tell him directly. So why the happiness? This was odd.

After what seemed like years, I cleared my throat.

I am, uh, going outside to get some fresh air

Wait! I'll come too!

Huh!? Why the hell is he coming? Isn't he the reason why I am going in the first place? I looked at my mum. She had that stupid grin on her face yet again. I looked at Armaan. He was busy tying the laces of his trainers as if he was about to go on a jog or run around the country. I was no way in the mood for a run. Well, coming to think of it, I never was!

We were outside walking side by side saying nothing at all. Suddenly, Armaan decided to break the silence.

So u think I'm good looking, eh?

He said this grinning like a fool. I couldn't help but smile. But then again this guy is too full of himself. I could see this question coming up from a long time.

God, just because I choked on my drink because my mom said mr spotty was hotter than you, doesn't mean that you're the most gorgeous and amazing thing ever.

I was contradicting myself. Of course he was the most gorgeous and amazing thing ever but he's not the kind of person you can say that to. I looked at him. He was grinning, yet again! I bet I was blushing, that's why! Dam it! My plan failed once again! I decided to divert my attention. I hadn't realized we had already walked to the beach. I remembered the dream I had this morning. I wondered, do dreams come true? Then maybe'

I blushed furiously just of the thought of it! Armaan glanced at me'

What are you thinking about?

Um, nothing, its just

I started blushing again. Looking at my tomato red face he pestered again. He even promised to buy me an ice cream. I didn't quite understand why he was so eager. But the offer of an ice cream was so tempting. And plus he was leaving the choice and size up to me. It was like a life time offer even my mum would never allow me with. After a lot of thought, I just told. Don't worry I didn't tell him the full story and I definitely didn't mention him being in my dream. I said'

Well, it's just that I had a dream this morning and I was on the beach on my own and then my prin'

Wait a minute! You were blushing over a dream?

Yeah? And so?

Man, I actually thought something happened!

Oh yeah, it was just a dream'

Do I feel a sense of regret from you?

Uh! No!

Oh really? So what happened after your "prince" came?

I blushed yet again. I couldn't tell him!

Huh? That's all you're getting!

WHAT? That means that there is something! Tell me otherwise no ice cream!

I stood there silently. I can never tell him otherwise he'll tease me about it for the rest of my life!

So you're not speaking to me then? Well, then I'll make you tell me?

How?

He never answered. He came closer to me. He was so close to me that I could feel his breathe on my face. I closed my eyes shut. Wow! My dream is coming true! I felt his hands on my waist reaching inwards and his fingers were running about near my belly button. I couldn't help but start laughing. Then I realized that he was tickling me! No way was he getting away with this so I started tickling him back.

We sat down exhausted after me winning the battle of tickling. I was licking my ice cream thinking about it, laughing silently. I couldn't believe Armaan was so ticklish. He started laughing as soon as I touched him and he was rolling in laughter for ages after I had let go. In the end I demanded him for the ice cream he promised in order that he let me go. I looked at the time and I panicked. It was nearly 6.30 pm and I had to get ready for our plan.

Armaan, I think we should head back!

Already?

What already? It's 6.30 pm!

What? OMG, the bachelor's party!

And he ran off saying a very speedy bye whilst I walked home trying to get myself prepared for the scolding I was going to get from Anjali!

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 13 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey,

thanks for the comments guys!
i've posted the next part!
wow! i'm so tired!
i'll send pms later when i get free! right now i'm too tired!
this times its twice as long!
enjoy!

Love,
Usha
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey

that was such a lovely part

sonctinue soon
SoniKudi_KASH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update
I feel like armaan already likes riddhima and is waiting for her to say something and riddhimas mom is in on the plan
wonder whats going to happen at the bachelors party
continue soon
shonadesire thumbnail
hiii Usha
awesome part👏👏
loved it soooooooo much😛
wow ridz dream too good
plzzzzzz continue soon
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail