Behenein

Prem should go to rama

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG....i cannot believe what a dysfunctional family this is. I am not just dispointed with purva but everyone now. What is wrong with Mihir and Kamini when it came to giving prem away with whom they have spent so much time they were all ready but when it came to purva's baby they dont want that. They are all ready to give prem away including smirit. Honestly no one can protect prem in this family, I am sure rama will take better care of him and protect him.

Rama should take both purva's baby and prem because none of the kids are safe with these sisters or mihir or kamini. So if another day someone else comes and asks them for their child they will give another one too.

No matter how much the CVs try to justify that the bond between the sisters cant be broken, they just making themselves sound stupid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you..i love this show..but the writers of show ruin it and the story is going nowhere...i might stop watching this show in afew days...
Riyaa147 thumbnail
this show is just ridiculous...seriosuly they need to end this show!!!!

All the characters in the show are just bad...including smriti. A mother will give up her child just because of her sister. Just a another sacrifice form smriti's sides. Purva is the oldest and she should be the one making sacrificing for her younger sister but its different here. I hate how Purva gets everything each time...first mihir and now poor prem is going. I don't want Purva's little baby to go either but why don't they just end the show?????
gracious45 thumbnail
exactly guys why the hell are they showing that a sisters relationship is way more important and higher than a mother and her child. that doesnt happen in real life. and these sisters are acting as if they are little kids and their parents died. I mean they were all grown up when their parents died and purva didnt raise them or anything. the show is just ridiculous.

In the beginning purva was a great sister and everything but then they totally ruined her character after she married mihir and left amar.

also i hope no husband or father in real life is as weak and choru ka ghulam like mihir is. these sisters are talking about giving his child to a maid and he is just standing there and making sure that his lovely purva doesnt get hurt. I mean no matter how much sisters or husband and wife love eachother it can never equal to a parent and child relationship.

This show is just disrespecting all mothers and fathers and it is also child abuse just giving up ur child so u dont feel the guilt of someone else losing their child because of u.

The love that mihir is showing towards purva is just disgusting and not romantic at all.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i give up!

purva was psycho.. now smriti is one too!

gosh!

wel smriti was one before as well, i mean why wud she leave her kid with purva..yeha ok purva is her sister, but prem is her KID! how could she leave him? its not even abt how motherly purva is... it's abt the fact that a kid will grow up knowing his mother abandoned him willingly.. WHY?

and they r playing with kids as if they are some toy-  i will sacrifice my toy, "no i will sacrifice my toy"... psychos!

wht is WRONG with smriti... yeah it was nice how she cared abt the unborn kid... but comeon nobody in this whole family is clever enuff to know  wht a ridiculous case this is...

psychos... i pity both the kids .. 8-)
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

i give up!

purva was psycho.. now smriti is one too!

gosh!

wel smriti was one before as well, i mean why wud she leave her kid with purva..yeha ok purva is her sister, but prem is her KID! how could she leave him? its not even abt how motherly purva is... it's abt the fact that a kid will grow up knowing his mother abandoned him willingly.. WHY?

and they r playing with kids as if they are some toy-  i will sacrifice my toy, "no i will sacrifice my toy"... psychos!

wht is WRONG with smriti... yeah it was nice how she cared abt the unborn kid... but comeon nobody in this whole family is clever enuff to know  wht a ridiculous case this is...

psychos... i pity both the kids .. 8-)

I love how u compared the babies with toys coz thats just how they are behaving and mihir acts like the one who got them the toys so he is just standing there and acting like my part is done now u guys decide what u wanna do with the toys.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nigo123

I love how u compared the babies with toys coz thats just how they are behaving and mihir acts like the one who got them the toys so he is just standing there and acting like my part is done now u guys decide what u wanna do with the toys.

@bold: ROFL ROFL !!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
well that is tru in a way naaa...he's done his part...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The CV's are trying to show us that the relationship between the sisters is great and no one can break it; whatever the condition may be. But while glorifying this relation; they are insulting other relations; like husband-wife and mother-child. No mother would do such a big sacrifice.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It look like Smriti is giving Prem away for feeling guilty after accusing Purva of only loving her unborn baby and not Prem .

But I am getting really mad with the CVs and the characters because Really why do Purva or Smriti have to agree giving Prem away? They are his mothers.  They should tell Rama to stay within her limits afterall she is only a maid. Rama had no right to snatch Prem away from his family. Every child deserve to stay with their family.  Rama said that Purva was her culprit well if that true then why does she want Prem who she feels is her enemy's son. How will Rama looks after Prem when his mother and rest of  Sanghvi's family was who considered is her enemy.  The thing Rama wanted Prem because that was a way of getting revenge from Purva knowing how much Prem means to her. Because why didnt Rama think about Smriti and Prem. What had Prem done to deserve this? If Prem found that Rama took him away from his family he will never forgive her.

I am getting sick of the selfish Rama and the CVs.
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charmgirl2141

It look like Smriti is giving Prem away for feeling guilty after accusing Purva of only loving her unborn baby and not Prem .

But I am getting really mad with the CVs and the characters because Really why do Purva or Smriti have to agree giving Prem away? They are his mothers.  They should tell Rama to stay within her limits afterall she is only a maid. Rama had no right to snatch Prem away from his family. Every child deserve to stay with their family.  Rama said that Purva was her culprit well if that true then why does she want Prem who she feels is her enemy's son. How will Rama looks after Prem when his mother and rest of  Sanghvi's family was who considered is her enemy.  The thing Rama wanted Prem because that was a way of getting revenge from Purva knowing how much Prem means to her. Because why didnt Rama think about Smriti and Prem. What had Prem done to deserve this? If Prem found that Rama took him away from his family he will never forgive her.

I am getting sick of the selfish Rama and the CVs.

I agree with you. Prem will hate Rama because she took him from his family and hate smirit and purva and the whole family for giving him away because they wanted to keep their sisterly relationship.