India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No ABHIYA as such..the show is losing its charm :(

abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Guys these days we are not getting any intense passionate AbhIya scenes that were the USP of the show CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

This show is losing its charm atleast for meCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Enough of SidIya, SidChi, Mish-Shaurya-Shankar tracks...now we want a real AbhIya scene...its been ages i've seen one...what say guys?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

t930anjalianjaliUpintheBlue.wadhwaniki--AROMAL--AnamikaSJainka7eela-Doppelganger--rupa-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
dnt worry frm today pkyek is returning to d track
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
DID you watch it today sweety..Al you worries will be over..ITS ONLY ABHIYA ABHIYA ABHIYA all over again..and did you see that cricket match...awwwwwwwwwww..IT WAS FANTASTIC BECAUSE ABHIAY were there I mean VISU & India won.too.so doubledhamakka..!! and dont miss tonight's DHAMAKEDAR EPSIODE>.NEVER..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 10 March 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Rehanism-Doppelganger-chahat4u--sunshine--Coeur2PsychoFMS

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
this show is worthless now , its not about Abhay & Piya its about gay and other stupid side kicks tracks!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

t930AnamikaSJain-Doppelganger-Sam_dean4EvaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
All of Ekta's show start off great end up cr*p. I was hoping she'd spare this show at least. Hopefully we will have AbhiyA back in action. This couple haven't moved past phase one forget moving to phase two. Both Pia and Abhay need to get it on and show Sid he can't mess with their relationship because Some things are just meant to happen rather than going around in circles

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelasmithasrk-Doppelganger-Sam_dean4Evachahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

this show is worthless now , its not about Abhay & Piya its about gay and other stupid side kicks tracks!!Dead

awww..ka7eela....itna gussa...Awwww...sweety missed you so much..Temper Temper sweet  heart ka7eela..LOL I was so hoping kabhi toh tum mere madness post mein jawab dogi par nahin..Kya mein itni buri hoon..CryLOL Please be around sweety ..LOVE YOU & YOUR ABHIYA POSTS..so much..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSahiPakdeHain

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i dont think sooo its losing its charm.........becoze abhiya track is soon gonna come..........there must be some issue created soo that abhiya comes closer and confess their love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by ka7eela

awww..ka7eela....itna gussa...Awwww...sweety missed you so much..Temper Temper sweet  heart ka7eela..LOL I was so hoping kabhi toh tum mere madness post mein jawab dogi par nahin..Kya mein itni buri hoon..CryLOL Please be around sweety ..LOVE YOU & YOUR ABHIYA POSTS..so much..!!

hey dearEmbarrassed i am really pissed off with this stupid track i force my slef watching it hoping its going to change then end up skipping most of it 

Abhay and Piya's story is going nowhereConfused

their love story isnt taking off!  they always concentrate on others , i am fed up watching their eye locks  only , they do nothing else , they never have meaningful  talking or even anything else and then we see Abhay lashing at her or abusing her this is the limit! what kind of love story is this yaar!Confused

@ blue sure i will but you might not like what i say thats why i keep away!!WinkLOL
@ bold aww thanks hunHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismAnamikaSJain-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index