India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sood Brothers - I am so excited!!!!

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hello girls, I am back with my Sood Brothers topic once again. OH you can't imagine how excited I am today, at last after waiting for what 6 months my wish will be getting fulfilled atlast. Kehtay hai Sabar ka phal meeta hota hai, and I waited patiently for so long I all excited to taste the sweetness of my patience. Please don't think I am losing it, but kya karoon when it comes to Sood Brothers I am like that.
So today I atlast got a glimpse of my Brothers bonding which I wanted to see from so long.
That 1000 watt smile on Sid's face when he saw his brother joining breakfast table, he could not control it and was smiling all along. And then the office scene where an elder brother was so proud of his younger one's achievement or rather success that he got tears in his eyes. Those were tears of joy that Yes, my lost brother is back.

And what should I say about that Mischievious smile on Viren's face when Sid was leaving to office. He knew that his brother will get zor ka jatka in the office from manager in regards with project report and he was smiling as if saying that don't worry bro I got it under control.

Oh my my I was jumping watching these two brothers smile, just like a kid on christmas morning. And I will be eagerly waiting for a Hug between these brothers just like Sharukh & Hrithik from Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. I am so excited, just thinking about it.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveaashiluvskinnynutsmittusinghpeacefulblossomdaffodils06Shayafanaysha1989vids08teddybear66VarshaLuvsArjunAnamikaSJainruexangelVirMan_ArShiFrozenRainwadi..dollAlphabet26Anisha_91SofnadiyaloveskinnyxaviaramoniluvskinshukCurlylocksNiViren-Raj

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
It will be nice to see brothers bonding.

And how they can help eachother Smile

I wanted to see Viren and Sid having the brotherly love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08ShayafanVarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRain

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Yes Miliee Even I was so happy 2 see dis Brotherlyy bonding . n I 2 want it 2 hapenn soon . It was so nice 2 see Viren n Sid smiling for each other in 2dy's epi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRain

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Milee, as soon as I watched the episode and saw Sid smiling and happy, I thought about you before even thinking about NiVren. Sorry NiVren, but kya karun, mujhe Milee ka dhayan aa gaya. I knew you will be so happy to see it and will be jumping up and down. You know even I want Sid and Viren to bond and work together and be like cool brothers...And yes we might get to see it finally. Viren is changing and he is giving back love nwo to his family as he is realizing that they love him. I cannot even tell you how happy I am today after seeing the episode. CTs gave us such a wonderful episode today after so long. Nivi's smile was to die for. And Viren's face expressions and his eyes spoke volumes...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08ShayafanVarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainxaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

And I will be eagerly waiting for a Hug between these brothers just like Sharukh & Hrithik from Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. I am so excited, just thinking about it.

Aww, that would be so nice. I loved the expressions today. Sid was very good today, Nivi's smile, -  VD's shocked expression when Viren said  - Me yahan aa gaya aap sab ke paas - I wanted to go and hold her, in case she fell. Love that lady.

Thanks fr the post Milee.

milee1014Shayafanaysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRain

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

@peacefulblossom (sorry dear don't know your name) thanks for commenting. Yes I am waiting for that day just like you, I want them to work together and show the world that they are Bhupat Rai Sood's pride

@Moni, thanks dear and you know Sid can learn how to flirt from Viren. oh how I want to see they both joking around and laughing. THat would be fun. Remember in Goa how he was cheering for his brohter when he was dancing with other girl.

@Anju, oh dear thanks for remembering me and that to forgetting NivRenLOL oh how I want them to work together, laugh together, I can imagine so many things they can do together and most importantly punish JW & CC together.

@Vidya, thanks dear I know that breakfast scene was so good, it was so special because with one dialogue Viren put smile on everyone's face.

I want to see Sid-Viren hug and then Viren-Dadaji hug and then Tayiji-Viren hug last but not least Viren-dadima hug. Don't think I forgot NivRen but its private moment so lets leave it for now, we know when it comes we will lost in it.

vids08aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainxaviara

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
cute post milee...

i ws soooooooo happy to see happy brothers back on ccbm... da bestest brothers i'v seen on tv till date are prem & preet (harshad & sushant) in kis desh and now viren & sid are startin to memorize me...

they'r too sweet and im glad viren's makin an effort to show sid hw much he cares for him & da family... bravo viren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRain

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
 HI Milee.  U r absolutely right, it was really great to see the bond between the 2 brothers, it was a great EPisode indeed, and I really wish get more of these scenes to see,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRain

Go to top