Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

hellooooooooooooooooooooo who said writing fiction is stupid, who knows if she makes it very biggg as a writer one day, remeber 2 states author..i forgot his name..😉😆😆😆😆

🤣he became a successful engineer + IIM Mba first and then tried his hand in writing😉and nandu is just in her college😆pataa chala naa engineer baney naa writer😆issliye achha yahi hai ki abhi chup chaap padhai kar ke😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Aur ji Andhraa meals aaj kya lunch kiya aapney😉
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

🤣he became a successful engineer + IIM Mba first and then tried his hand in writing😉and nandu is just in her college😆pataa chala naa engineer baney naa writer😆issliye achha yahi hai ki abhi chup chaap padhai kar ke😆

whts the point in becoming a engineer, if he doesnt love his job, someoneelse who loves 2 b an engineer is denied an opportunity, Nandini is a very responsible adult, I am confident abt it....😊 btw i have never discouraged her from pursuing her profession.....its her hobby 2 write n i love wht she does n encoraging her in doing wht she loves doing😊
shivani9 thumbnail

Aur ji Andhraa meals aaj kya lunch kiya aapney😉

I dont cook any food😳
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

whts the point in becoming a engineer, if he doesnt love his job, someoneelse who loves 2 b an engineer is denied an opportunity, Nandini is a very responsible adult, I am confident abt it....😊 btw i have never discouraged her from pursuing her profession.....its her hobby 2 write n i love wht she does n encoraging her in doing wht she loves doing😊

No need to get emotional😆it is a fact that we r living in cut throat competition and according to me she shud not waste time in stupid fictions😆thats my POV😉
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

I dont cook any food😳

I know u r instant noodles types😉😆but andhraaa meals u shud learn😆
shivani9 thumbnail
My dear Nandini, i have always said take ur time when doing UD's n it will always b, i am very sorry , i am forced u 2 do it today...thts bcoz i really love ur story n its been very very longggggggggggggggg since ur last ud, but itsok, i will waitt, plzz promise me never 2 compromise on ur essential things when ur writing...
shivani9 thumbnail

No need to get emotional😆it is a fact that we r living in cut throat competition and according to me she shud not waste time in stupid fictions😆thats my POV😉

well i havent said ur wrongg as such but i said wht i believe in n this is gg 2 b true with my kids when I have them...😊
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

My dear Nandini, i have always said take ur time when doing UD's n it will always b, i am very sorry , i am forced u 2 do it today...thts bcoz i really love ur story n its been very very longggggggggggggggg since ur last ud, but itsok, i will waitt, plzz promise me never 2 compromise on ur essential things when ur writing...

thats better😉😆dont force her she will do it if she finds time and even if she doesnt dont force her to write😳
shivani9 thumbnail

thats better😉😆dont force her she will do it if she finds time and even if she doesnt dont force her to write😳

Thanks for pointing my mistake, i promise i will never ever do it...😊