Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Member's personality Game (Page 126)

ichvee Senior Member

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 738

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla~~~~shivani9

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 21894

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ichvee

omg..OMG...againLOL
 
again what?? LOL
 
ichvee is one very funny and bold member
calixto is very nice &creator memberTongue


ichvee's oneliners are awesome.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
radha is 22 years old..she told me, she was 19 when she got engaged..varun and nandini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~shivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ichvee

omg..OMG...againLOL
 
again what?? LOL
 
ichvee is one very funny and bold member
calixto is very nice &creator memberTongue
ichvee is our best warior against veeya army

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~shivani9

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 21894

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

radha is 22 years old..she told me, she was 19 when she got engaged..varun and nandini


thanks bhaiya.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapxavivillashivani9

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 4958

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by varun.tap

Jai kali devi mata ki jai ho!

WHo did U tell this to ........??Me...Cry

Nahi nahi bilkul nahi wo radha ka post 100 page tak chala gaya to mai nara laga raha hoon jai devi kali mata ki.

maine devi likha hai see not divy.




ROFL

why are you laughing lol



bcoz of divya's wrong interpretation n ur comment on that..ROFL

Oh-------------------
nandani bachpan me badi he moti thi lol-------




varun ko baar baar ek hi jhooth bolne ki adat hai.. huh!!Stern Smile

Mai khabhi jhooth nahi bolta
haaahaaa




to kya tumne muje bachpan me dekha tha?? huhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Stern Smile

Your avatar pics lol
huh haaaaaaaahaaaaa



hmm then its okk..ROFLvarun is alone fighting on behalf of all veeya fans..Tongue
Yup
we are using world wide web sum time i feels only me who likes tapasya in whole world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla~~~~

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
varun you are not alone the whole veeya fan army is with ya..no worries...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 21894

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by varun.tap

Jai kali devi mata ki jai ho!

WHo did U tell this to ........??Me...Cry

Nahi nahi bilkul nahi wo radha ka post 100 page tak chala gaya to mai nara laga raha hoon jai devi kali mata ki.

maine devi likha hai see not divy.




ROFL

why are you laughing lol



bcoz of divya's wrong interpretation n ur comment on that..ROFL

Oh-------------------
nandani bachpan me badi he moti thi lol-------




varun ko baar baar ek hi jhooth bolne ki adat hai.. huh!!Stern Smile

Mai khabhi jhooth nahi bolta
haaahaaa




to kya tumne muje bachpan me dekha tha?? huhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Stern Smile

Your avatar pics lol
huh haaaaaaaahaaaaa



hmm then its okk..ROFLvarun is alone fighting on behalf of all veeya fans..Tongue
Yup
we are using world wide web sum time i feels only me who likes tapasya in whole world.



Shocked srk ji k hote hue aap iss mamle me "only" nahi hoo sakte.. Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
URGENT NOTICE FOR THE ADMN. AND THE MEMBERS

2 3

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 20   Views: 1802

nb.neha 20 1802 14 August 2010 at 11:29am by nb.neha
ques for senior members:

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 6   Views: 512

nb.neha 6 512 01 August 2010 at 6:42am by ruchira23
Members Introduction Corner

2 3 4 5

Author: magicalmelody   Replies: 36   Views: 4414

magicalmelody 36 4414 05 July 2010 at 9:50am by veil_of_roses
a request for ut forum members.

2

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 11   Views: 1089

nb.neha 11 1089 23 June 2010 at 12:56am by nb.neha
Bidding adieu to all Uttaran Forum members

2 3

Author: nuttycleo   Replies: 16   Views: 1535

nuttycleo 16 1535 24 February 2010 at 11:46pm by adoremevirgo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index