Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-10 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 6)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Thanks for the update....I hit like yesterday but read today as I had a headache yesterday..LOL..and reading about kala, Suds and Seema isnt really fun..LOL

Ever since the pallu scene I have been wondering if gadha will mention AS on his SR as well..Tongue...who says to his wife that you are reminding me of my mum at such a moment..D'oh

Ya... I saw the like Huma...and I do see that on my every postEmbarrassedBig smile
Thanks yaara...
yes reading about them is not fun and believe me watching and writing about them is definitely a tortureOuchLOL
Owww that pallu scene *Bangs her head for the umpteenth time*  ...I was like ...Gadha is back!!!!Clap
I swear SR ke raat Nakku ki lap mein sar rakh kar bolega...mujhe AS ki yaad aa rahi hai...tu unki tarah mujhe lullaby suna deOuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219ivy_11-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Thanks for the update....I hit like yesterday but read today as I had a headache yesterday..LOL..and reading about kala, Suds and Seema isnt really fun..LOL

Ever since the pallu scene I have been wondering if gadha will mention AS on his SR as well..Tongue...who says to his wife that you are reminding me of my mum at such a moment..D'oh

Ya... I saw the like Huma...and I do see that on my every postEmbarrassedBig smile
Thanks yaara...
yes reading about them is not fun and believe me watching and writing about them is definitely a tortureOuchLOL
Owww that pallu scene *Bangs her head for the umpteenth time*  ...I was like ...Gadha is back!!!!Clap
I swear SR ke raat Nakku ki lap mein sar rakh kar bolega...mujhe AS ki yaad aa rahi hai...tu unki tarah mujhe lullaby suna deOuchLOL

yeah, sometimes i am too lazy to comment...LOL

i knew gadha will be back...he wouldnt disappoint us..Embarrassed

he is not that big of a gadha that he will ask for a lullabye..LOL...but i wouldnt be surprised if he gives another long bhashan on SR....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Thanks yaara...

he is not that big of a gadha that he will ask for a lullabye..LOL...but i wouldnt be surprised if he gives another long bhashan on SR....
Hey Huma,
How about role reversal,what if nakku gets in bhasan mood & bechara apna gadha left with no option but to listenROFL

-Srushti-

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Thankssss

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hello Shrush,

Simply loved your update generously laced with the hilariously funny Hindi add-ons....Loved the "kya surat hain, kya surat hain" reference for Ullu. I, actually wonder whether you should not stretch it to all those who are obsessed with their images in LTL. I have in mind Kala constantly looking for a reflection of hers in anything remotely connected to glass, even the empty bottles of charnamrit, Seema constantly searching for her reflection on Dutta's pictures...Shayad coffee table main bhi dikh jaye.....anything is possible...........Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thorougly disgusted with the convoluted paranoia that seems to be gripping all the members of the dark world in LTL and we should probably add Seema to the list....So much of swinging....must be a bad time of the month with all the hormones playing havoc or is it the clock ticking away....It feels like some sort of chemical imbalance happening with her neurons. She just wants more but still confused about the  tug of war in her mind. I understand that, but its my brain getting paranoid now.

Your research in convoluted paranoia will unearth a number of interesting cases I am sure where you will be able to find parallels to some of the narcissistic, paranoid and histrionic personality disorders that we get to see almost everyday these days....LTL was a psychological minefield, soon to transpose ina legal minefield with Kala and Suds sure to look into ways to appropriate all of Dutta's wealth. Will you please get back to all your books on Trusts and Property....DSP may need a lawyer soon....I will even help if necessary.

I, really, had to make an effort to watch yesterday's episode as I could not stay away from my very own sweetheart getting ready for our version of the battle of Braveheart. God save me and DSP.

You take care.

Kavita

First of all thanks Kavita...and thanks again for such a thought provoking and an insightful reply....you are such a good writer on persona psychology...I love the way you put the thoughts hidden in the deepest recesses of our minds on paper (on on our forum in this caseBig smile) in such a lucid way....Clap
Apparently Dutta has been surrounded by shallow and self centered women all his life...the Narcissist attitude comes into play when they come in the vicinity of the magnet like Dutta...
I guess that is the difference...Nakku forgets herself when she is with Dutta, where as these women become vain, conceited...basically nymphomaniacs....Should I say Thank God for Nakku or what....
Seema touching the JMM part 1 wala Kurta was so disgusting, I swear I hit my lappy for that ...twiceOuch...my poor lappyOuch
@ red....ROFLthat is a new line of thought Kavita...I swear this particular line of thought would never have sparked in anyone's mind....bravoClap
Dutta will need no lawyer (although will be very happy to be his lawyer...WinkLOL) ...But he is the law and the rule by himself....We will see, Kavita, when the time comes, it would be Suds and Kala who would be needing an undertaker ASAP...Dutta will rise like a phoenix from the ashes, and reach the epitome of the glory that surrounds Dutta Bhau....that makes Dutta, Dutta we know, love and adoreEmbarrassed
My research will go to drains in this matterLOL....and as you know, in this field it is difficult to find people who are 'normal' as you say...the paranoia surrounds us so completely and thoroughly that we sleep in it considering it to be warm blanket without even realizing that it has become part of our internal thought process....I guess that is the draw back of this profession...the brighter part is that you understand people suffering from the same and are able to think a way out..that is if you really have developed that dissecting instinct and that aloofness to remain yet rise above this atmosphereBig smile...
But you are right the minefield of LTL does give the worshipers of psychological studies a far high field to play .... Big smile
Am really having a splitting headache...so really don't know what all I have blabbered and whether it is in sync with your post or not...but there it is...and my typos are legendary ...so kindly bear...Big smile
and before I forget...thanks yaara....for such a detailed comment...it is always an honour to have you on my thread..,Big smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 March 2011 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks yaara...

Hey Huma,
How about role reversal,what if nakku gets in bhasan mood & bechara apna gadha left with no option but to listenROFL

@ Pooji and HumaLOL
Oye!! tum dono lectures ke liye itna tadap kyun rahe hoLOL...college/school mein enough lectures nahi attend kiye kyaLOL....socho both start fighting ...'Nakku mein bolunga'...'nahi saab aaj mein bolegi aur aap sunenge'...phir se SR ke room ki vaat lagegiLOL...the third time...LOL

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Thankssss

Oww..thanks Gurti-KashEmbarrassed for the comment...

Go to top