Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-10 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 5)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

hey shrusti,

nice update dear...... n funny too........

tc
divya

Hi Divya...seeing you after a long time on my threadBig smile
So good to have you back and really thanks yaara for commentingBig smile
you take care too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanx Srush *thight hug*
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hi Srushti!

Yes, you are right! Can't Seema wear her pallu properly? Why subject us poor viewers with her "bare-all-dare-all" image? Seema is indeed a petulant child who wants a toy called "Dutta"!! Poor Dutta was clutching his kurta so hard to keep Seema at bay in the earlier episodes! I really felt pity for him. Those were the horrendous days and times which reduced Sher Dutta to a scared child about to be abused by his step-mother! Come on, even AS in spite of not being his real mother never tortured Dutta so much as Seema did with her "motherly" acts!! She put me off completely! Ab kitne dino se nahayi nahi hai! That will surely put off Kala and Suds away from her! (I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed like a child who is making a wish before sleeping!!) But alas, that won't be so! Kala ko toh kise ke nahane se ya na nahane se fark nahi padta! Kud jo perfumes bottle se nahati hai!! Kyu ki usko pata hai jab Dutta aayega toh chullu bhar pani bhi naseeb nahi hoga!! Na peene ke liye, na nahane ke liye na kuch aur karne ke liya! Yaha tak ki Suds ke antim sansak ke liye bhi tarpan karne ke liye paani nahi milega!! (Kuch zyada bola kya re maine! Sorry got carried away by my hatred for Kala, Suds and now Seema!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Thanx Srush *thight hug*

Nainuuuuuuuuu!!! I thought you had  forgotten meCry....so glad you are backBig smile
A big teddy hug to youBig smile
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Hi Srushti!

Yes, you are right! Can't Seema wear her pallu properly? Why subject us poor viewers with her "bare-all-dare-all" image? Seema is indeed a petulant child who wants a toy called "Dutta"!! Poor Dutta was clutching his kurta so hard to keep Seema at bay in the earlier episodes! I really felt pity for him. Those were the horrendous days and times which reduced Sher Dutta to a scared child about to be abused by his step-mother! Come on, even AS in spite of not being his real mother never tortured Dutta so much as Seema did with her "motherly" acts!! She put me off completely! Ab kitne dino se nahayi nahi hai! That will surely put off Kala and Suds away from her! (I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed like a child who is making a wish before sleeping!!) But alas, that won't be so! Kala ko toh kise ke nahane se ya na nahane se fark nahi padta! Kud jo perfumes bottle se nahati hai!! Kyu ki usko pata hai jab Dutta aayega toh chullu bhar pani bhi naseeb nahi hoga!! Na peene ke liye, na nahane ke liye na kuch aur karne ke liya! Yaha tak ki Suds ke antim sansak ke liye bhi tarpan karne ke liye paani nahi milega!! (Kuch zyada bola kya re maine! Sorry got carried away by my hatred for Kala, Suds and now Seema!)

Seema ka pallu ko nail karne ko mann karta hai mera everytime I see herDead..
The way she was crying in the precap ...I am even afraid to watch the epiOuch
Dutta clutching his Kurta was one epic pic...LOL...Poor guy must be silently crying 'Nakku bacha le!!! meri izzat khatare mein haiLOL!!!'
Nothing can put Kala and Suds away from her...they have a penchant for dirty thingsLOL...
And you are bang on!! they will not be even having the tim e to ask for water....tarpan bartan kucch nahi milega...and no you are not saying anything more...I had the same feeling last night...sab bhadaas nikali update meinLOL
By the way good news is that the evil destruction will start with Chaskar...and that is how it should be...the ascending way...I really hoped that this news would not have reached meOuch... I would have loved the surprise...let us see if we get that on Holi...the win of good over evilBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219ivy_11-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Suvi!!!! thanks yaara!!!
Yuvi Purohit ho gaiROFLyeah..she always predicts (and gets right) on ppls ffs as well..LOLoh ...elo!!! and I never knew we had such great panditji on our forumLOL

Dutta was looking just tooEmbarrassed ab kya bole...Shabz forum se nikal degi mujheLOL lol...words cant express, my mum was there and I was like trying so hard not to squeal, because ofr her, I am a bholi bhali innocent si bachiWinkhaaa,,acchhi bachi...mein bolti hoon teri mummy ko ke kitni acchi bachi hai tuWink
he compare Nakku's aanchal to AS' anchal....giving us big time to bang our heads against the wall...
chandni raat, haatho mein haath...aur Dutta ne chhedi Aai saheb ke pallu ki baatROFLROFLROFLwah..kya poetry hai...I know...uneducated haina....havent had a biology lesson everWinkLOLBiology lessonsROFL
Oh I can have Dutta...Embarrassed thank you Suvi...tu hi meri dost hai...baaki sab ne mujhe mere muh pe hi mana kar diya...Shilpi ne to mujhe Kala or Suds bhi pakda diye Cry....Dead....Thanks yaaraBig smile ur welcome..and let me remind you, now that u've said ki meri tumhari dost hoon, meri acche doston ki har cheez par mera bhi hak hota haiWinkLOLoye koi gal nahi...just the same way...whatever is yours is mine too naWink...we will share no probsLOL
Initially it was a sword...then when Nakku came to him it was a stick whcih he threw in the water...ab sword fenkta to problem hota na...isliye us waqt stick ka provision tha...but when he came back late night it was again sword//// ohhhh I never noticed...I was half watching half kaam karoing...so I just saw the stick..aww watch it Suvi...the sword wala scene was tooooooo Embarrassed you know na what I am trying to sayLOL
and yeaaaah!! me too had a asthama wala attack watching himEmbarrassedLOL abh toh theek ho na? esp. when he looked at the skyEmbarrassedhmmmm thik tha,,phirse tune yaad dilayi to saanse tham gaiLOL...oww that look at the sky was soooo endearing...really felt for him...Poor guyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update....I hit like yesterday but read today as I had a headache yesterday..LOL..and reading about kala, Suds and Seema isnt really fun..LOL

Ever since the pallu scene I have been wondering if gadha will mention AS on his SR as well..Tongue...who says to his wife that you are reminding me of my mum at such a moment..D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hello Shrush,

Simply loved your update generously laced with the hilariously funny Hindi add-ons....Loved the "kya surat hain, kya surat hain" reference for Ullu. I, actually wonder whether you should not stretch it to all those who are obsessed with their images in LTL. I have in mind Kala constantly looking for a reflection of hers in anything remotely connected to glass, even the empty bottles of charnamrit, Seema constantly searching for her reflection on Dutta's pictures...Shayad coffee table main bhi dikh jaye.....anything is possible...........Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thorougly disgusted with the convoluted paranoia that seems to be gripping all the members of the dark world in LTL and we should probably add Seema to the list....So much of swinging....must be a bad time of the month with all the hormones playing havoc or is it the clock ticking away....It feels like some sort of chemical imbalance happening with her neurons. She just wants more but still confused about the  tug of war in her mind. I understand that, but its my brain getting paranoid now.

Your research in convoluted paranoia will unearth a number of interesting cases I am sure where you will be able to find parallels to some of the narcissistic, paranoid and histrionic personality disorders that we get to see almost everyday these days....LTL was a psychological minefield, soon to transpose ina legal minefield with Kala and Suds sure to look into ways to appropriate all of Dutta's wealth. Will you please get back to all your books on Trusts and Property....DSP may need a lawyer soon....I will even help if necessary.

I, really, had to make an effort to watch yesterday's episode as I could not stay away from my very own sweetheart getting ready for our version of the battle of Braveheart. God save me and DSP.

You take care.

Kavita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top