Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-10 Mar,2011 Comp (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the wonderful update,SrushClap
Haye! D 's blind samurai act was a treat to watchDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
It has reiterated my belief that he will not hesitate to bajaofy Kala ki bandEvil Smile Behen -Jeeja gaye tel bechneTongueDead Vaat lagegi dono ki.Muah,Patil Saab. Methinks Srush aaj raat Ranga pitne waala haiLOL Can't wait to watch thatDay Dreaming Thus Tanaji will go as a sign of gratitude to get that flower for D.

For some reason the Gaajar ka halwa dialogue made me laugh but my Sweetie Cutie Patootie was homesick. It makes me sad he still does not spare a thought for poor MadhuCry

Pendulum Seema ke baare mein precap update mein ro hi chuki hoonOuch Nothing further, your honourWinkLOL

Decent Episode. Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mozart66Pooja_219suhana19-Azy--Srushti-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear! Nakku was looking very pretty in the pallu scene...almost like she was now having ahem thoughts about her hubby...damn this eyesight...kidhar hai wo something something phool?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gayeHugHugHug
Hey Srushti Hug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update yaar Hug"round of a applause for going through the epi"Thumbs Up. Loved the update ..if though the epi wasn"t worth a watch ....Seriously i skipped it all ....Just watched  Dutta practicing Day Dreaming gosh can this guy get any hawwwt Big smileTasha scene ....Day Dreaming.....U can have him but u have to share himLOL seriously cute gadha indeed ....Bechara getting homesick ....
Seema ...i thought she redeemed herself yesterday ..But nope Angry.....Pendulum kahi ki Angry......
I hope tomorrow we get something better ....lets see .....
thanx yaara .....Thumbs UpClapU rocked it 
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 10 March 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Azy--Carrie--Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update !!!
me come after reading itEmbarrassed

Mai bi agayi''''!!Wink

What a tortures episode it was!!Ouch [Except for the dutta martial arts part!]Embarrassed

I hate this ullu even more than before Angry[not that I liked him before!AngryConfused] oh god how much more we have to bare before the final showdownAngryDead!!! I really want duji to beat him black and blue!!!LOLLOLLOL [Few dozens of gadha kicks!!!!]LOLLOL

Ya me too felt like marriage wows between this too!!! Yuk!!DeadDead

Ohhhhh this two will never gonna do thisShockedConfused!!! Either tube light vahini runs to the kitchen kingdomConfused!! Or our payri gadha him self send her toConfused!!! *smack her head on the wallOuch* when will we c this too gonna do something other than holding hands and hugging each otherConfusedLOLEmbarrassed!!!! Pls bappa give this too some brainsEmbarrassedWink!!!! *is janam he tho no football team! ConfusedEmbarrassedMaybe agle sath janam thak they will go on like this* oh god plzzzzzzzzzzzConfused

And top of that he calls her "u r like my motherConfused???!!!" can it be anything better!!! Goosh!!OuchSleepy

I will not gonna comment about the last part and the pre cap!!!Angry

It will save my energy!!! No point wasting on that dumb fool seema that evil kala!!AngryAngry

Thank you for taking so much pain to watch it and to put that on to words tooo!!!Big smileEmbarrassed

A big hug to u!!!ClapHug *muah*Hug

As usual v nice and funny update!!!Wink

THANK YOU!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by AzMishy - 10 March 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
AS usual..Funny update Shrusti..i don't blame you for being so frustrated after watching Suds-Kala-Chipkali...Love dutta Practice scene and tanaji scene though it was short..i am liking this guy Tanaji..hope the CVs plan to keep him for long...and no u can't have Dutta and baaji...U may have Suds,Chaskar,kala,Chipkali...or even RAnga and Fhaatuu..take your pick from the lot....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mozart66Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hi Srushti!!! Yaar tera update with your precious comments were far better than the episode! The only lovely part was Patil Saab ka training session! Worth a watch! Naku is looking more and more lost and is worried sick about her husband's eyes.... I saw Seema-Kala segment in mute. Can't stand them. I knew Seema is the weakest link. She would give away first at the slightest of the opportunity! Kala is a master in playing with other people's emotions! Naku too fell for it for sometime but then Naku had more courage to not only face Kala but challenger her too! That's what sets Naku and Seema apart! Of course D knows this and that's what he is going to tell Seema and Seema won't die a martyr and become mahan!!! Yay! I wanted Seema to be forgiven by Dutta for the good deed that she did but not forgive her for what she turned Dutta into. Dutta knows that very well and drawn lines before but kya kare Seema toh samajhti hi nahi! "Blind" sangat ka asar?!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219ivy_11-Carrie--Srushti-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

AS usual..Funny update Shrusti..i don't blame you for being so frustrated after watching Suds-Kala-Chipkali...Love dutta Practice scene and tanaji scene though it was short..i am liking this guy Tanaji..hope the CVs plan to keep him for long...and no u can't have Dutta and baaji...U may have Suds,Chaskar,kala,Chipkali...or even RAnga and Fhaatuu..take your pick from the lot....

@bold 
what a perfect lot Shilpi has provided u 
in my opinion u should go with Suds 
u know
Suds starts with S 
Srushti starts with S 
S+S=Heart:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
hey shrusti,

nice update dear...... n funny too........

tc
divya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Go to top