Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 44)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

@varsha - acha bol tujhe aur aash ko kya chahiye ......kuch ajeeb aur garib cheez math mangna ......LOLLOLLOL

@dee - i read ur post in yes thread .........& left my message for u in there ......... the 1 with mod note ..... & sorry 2 know abt it dee ....... I know each person handles it differently ...... coz for some who don't have kids .... they might go ahead ..... naa .......

@varsha & dee - this MC thing is too cmplicated ........ i think we better wait for tonight .........thy might reveal it on monday ...........

Edited by dewdropred - 12 March 2011 at 6:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareena

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@varsha - acha bol tujhe aur aash ko kya chahiye ......kuch ajeeb aur garib cheez math mangna ......LOLLOLLOL

@dee - i read ur post in yes thread .........& left my message for u in there ......... the 1 with mod note ..... & sorry 2 know abt it dee ....... I know each person handles it differently ...... coz for some who don't have kids .... they might go ahead ..... naa .......

@varsha & dee - this MC thing is too cmplicated ........ i think we better wait for tonight .........thy might reveal it on monday ...........

Hima read your reply and thanks darling for that and I loved Jyoti's take on it she really put it so wellSmile and yeah lets wait till the episode and see what happens, why drive ourselves crazyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Hima read your reply and thanks darling for that and I loved Jyoti's take on it she really put it so wellSmile and yeah lets wait till the episode and see what happens, why drive ourselves crazyLOL

Yes dee ......... jyo gave a gud explanation ........ hope every one read her explanation ..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

varsha ....... chalo ....... 4 u 2 dairy milk ........ tu mujhse naaraz thi naa & for aash also dairy milk from me ........

@all = U knwo waht ....... dairy milk for all crazies ......coz MC will not happen ....

ok varsha If MC happens .........

leap may be shown after 10 days of her MC if it ahppens ....... then maaneet will b normal ........

but during the 10 days u know y maan will feel guilty coz dadima will say geet came running down the stairs afetr listening to some thing on phone & she was shouting maan ur name .......& even before losing her consciousness she was taking out only maan's name .... was crying .... but still taking out maan's name .........

so maan will think that if he was geet this might not have happened & then ........ if she had not gotten the call which got dialled frm his cell accidentally geet would not have had a fall ......geet had a fall coz she was worried for him ......... this made geet to loose their baby .....

so amking him feel guilty abt that .........
Hima - you are right that if anytning happens to the baby, maan will never forgive himself. Lets all see what happens todaySmile

bharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by divareena

me will be back soon, boys are so hard to handle sometimes LOLLOL

agree... even i have a nephew.... its difficult for me to handle him..so my bro n bhabhi they dont leave him alone with me.... but my niece very cute.. too easy to handle her..LOL LOL
totally agree about nieces being cute. I swear boys have to argue over everything. Confused If i leave them alone i will have no house left LOLLOL They jump around and want to play football in the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

agree... even i have a nephew.... its difficult for me to handle him..so my bro n bhabhi they dont leave him alone with me.... but my niece very cute.. too easy to handle her..LOL LOL

totally agree about nieces being cute. I swear boys have to argue over everything. Confused If i leave them alone i will have no house left LOLLOL They jump around and want to play football in the house.

If U leave them alone no house left for U ......LOLLOLLOLOMG reena ........
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

If U leave them alone no house left for U ......LOLLOLLOLOMG reena ........
lool they want to arm wrestle, or try and do karate to each other. can you imagine if they break each others arms. LOLLOL 
how was your class today.
where is daisy and varsha gone.

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

lool they want to arm wrestle, or try and do karate to each other. can you imagine if they break each others arms. LOLLOL 

how was your class today.

where is daisy and varsha gone.

varsh gone shopping ....... dee might b busy ....... boys like 2 play stuff like that ........... class was fine ....... it's too hot over here & classes are in the noon .... so quite tiring & my brain is getting heated up coz of the sun .........LOL

bharkha

Go to top