Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 43)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

@misty - what happened in the end in the movie ........

@mona ,,,, dee,,,, reena - me 2 don't believe chugalkor's .......... I hate all chugalkhor's LOLso as CA said ......... then uska opp hoga .........means no MC & dev will stay LOL .... dairy milk for all 3 of U .......coz u 2 don't believe CA ......LOL

thankyou HugHugHugHug Hima  for the dairy.

Varsha/Daisy - how are you?

me fine.....how r u reena... prepared food for ur nephew...
even i want diary milk... whether the news is true or not.. tht doesnt matters...LOL 
me will be back soon, boys are so hard to handle sometimes LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@ all:

so many had a doubt.. what wer the servants doing wen geet fell from stairs and wen dadima wanted help....

i guess those ppl wer stall workers....not servants of kc..
earlier also nakul helped geet.... llike wen geet s dupatta caught fire.. nakul was yelling geet s name...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

me will be back soon, boys are so hard to handle sometimes LOLLOL

agree... even i have a nephew.... its difficult for me to handle him..so my bro n bhabhi they dont leave him alone with me.... but my niece very cute.. too easy to handle her..LOL LOL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

varsha ....... chalo ....... 4 u 2 dairy milk ........ tu mujhse naaraz thi naa & for aash also dairy milk from me ........

@all = U knwo waht ....... dairy milk for all crazies ......coz MC will not happen ....

ok varsha If MC happens .........

leap may be shown after 10 days of her MC if it ahppens ....... then maaneet will b normal ........

but during the 10 days u know y maan will feel guilty coz dadima will say geet came running down the stairs afetr listening to some thing on phone & she was shouting maan ur name .......& even before losing her consciousness she was taking out only maan's name .... was crying .... but still taking out maan's name .........

so maan will think that if he was geet this might not have happened & then ........ if she had not gotten the call which got dialled frm his cell accidentally geet would not have had a fall ......geet had a fall coz she was worried for him ......... this made geet to loose their baby .....

so amking him feel guilty abt that .........

divareenabharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

varsha ....... chalo ....... 4 u 2 dairy milk ........ tu mujhse naaraz thi naa & for aash also dairy milk from me ........

@all = U knwo waht ....... dairy milk for all crazies ......coz MC will not happen ....

ok varsha If MC happens .........

leap may be shown after 10 days of her MC if it ahppens ....... then maaneet will b normal ........

but during the 10 days u know y maan will feel guilty coz dadima will say geet came running down the stairs afetr listening to some thing on phone & she was shouting maan ur name .......& even before losing her consciousness she was taking out only maan's name .... was crying .... but still taking out maan's name .........

so maan will think that if he was geet this might not have happened & then ........ if she had not gotten the call which got dialled frm his cell accidentally geet would not have had a fall ......geet had a fall coz she was worried for him ......... this made geet to loose their baby .....

so amking him feel guilty abt that .........

dii... bus diary milk se kam nahi chalega mera aur aash ka...

dii... wen they showed maan s accident.. they dint reveal to dadima that geet was drivin the car and this is how maan met with accident...
and here also i guess they ll not show how the accident happend.. they all ll be worried abt geet.. and they ll not go in depth.. she fell from stairs and devil said this to maan over phone...so going in detail regarding the reason ... no i guess...
and cvs mtie not show the leap... they may show geet recoverin from her sad mode bcoz of maan...
and regarding the guilt track of maan.. that time he chose geet over baby and tats y the guilt track,...
and if mc happens no guilt track thats for sure.... geet ll already be feeling sad and y ll they go in detail analysing abt it.. they ll definitely want geet to forget this incident asap...

if mc happening definitely no guilt track... if they want to show guilt track the reason ll be maan goin out of station..leaving geet... that may be the reason...

Edited by bharkha - 12 March 2011 at 5:55am

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

@all .........my niece came to visit yaar ....... & she wanted chip & dale .......... so had to logout coz of her .....afetr watching for some time she left ............so me back ........

@all  - what ever happens the cv's might have some thing in mind .......& C if at all MC happens ..... then we can hink that maan will not leave geet even for a second & he knows how much geet is attached to the baby .... & then he will nurse her back ......... & while he nursing her .... these 2 might want another baby so may con.  u know what I mean ......... coz some times after suffering a MC .... couples become desprate for a child & con. so that thy can become preg* .........

dee let me know wht i am saying is right or wrong ... in con. after MC .... how much chances are there for this ....

Hima, all depends from person to person but in this case they both were very attached to the child and Geet's whole fight was for her baby and she also told Maan that for her the baby's life was more important than her own so getting over the baby will be very difficult. Also Maan will be feeling both grief and guilt.

Normally in such case depression sets in and it's difficult to let anyone come close to you. In my case I didn't want to have another pregnancy and take the chance to go through all the pain again and my hubby felt the same so that's why we didn't have another kid

Something like this takes a long time to heal both physically and mentally especially if the MC happens after the first trimester. Once you've heard the child's heartbeat or seen the first sonography accepting a MC is very difficult.

Edited by drdee142 - 12 March 2011 at 5:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgobharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

@misty - what happened in the end in the movie ........

@mona ,,,, dee,,,, reena - me 2 don't believe chugalkor's .......... I hate all chugalkhor's LOLso as CA said ......... then uska opp hoga .........means no MC & dev will stay LOL .... dairy milk for all 3 of U .......coz u 2 don't believe CA ......LOL

thankyou Hug Hima  for the dairy milk.

Varsha/Daisy - how are you?

Hi Reena, I'm fine glad to be backSmile

bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
me leaving now....

have to go out with mom..

hoping to come soon....chalo bye for now...

dewdropred

Go to top