Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 42)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

@misty - what happened in the end in the movie ........

@mona ,,,, dee,,,, reena - me 2 don't believe chugalkor's .......... I hate all chugalkhor's LOLso as CA said ......... then uska opp hoga .........means no MC & dev will stay LOL .... dairy milk for all 3 of U .......coz u 2 don't believe CA ......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareena

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

dee U think dev will go away just like that ....... so easily ...... with out even creating a problem in maaneet like ... well why was he bought back if his role is just like a filler ....... he needs to have little bit more importance ..... coz if he stays longer then we all can enjoy the tensions or what ever & we can also see how maaneet will handle this man in their life .... what track will the cv's bring in after sameera .......

if viewers have problem with every track then how will the show go ahead ....Confused

devil s entry was to show him regretting.... and to tell the truth to arjun.. abhi tak toh devil dint tell the truth abt nt to arjun... and now geet s mc ll tell him the truth hopefully....

and let that devil disappear...just like water vapour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bharkha

guys.. CA news...geet ll have mc... and dev ll exit from their life...

Varsha I saw the news too, but she said Geet ka MC ho sakta hain and phir Dev hamesha ke liye unke zindagi se chala jayega, so I'm confused nowLOL

We all know how unreliable CA's news are, so lets hope that the MC news doesn't come true but I like the news about Dev going away forever from Maaneet's lifeSmile

dee i feel the ca news is true.. bcoz they cannot show the baby all the time...

and more over.. the story line has to move.. they showin baby track for long time.. if they wanted to show geet deiliverin the baby.. they wud have shown long back,.... not stretchin like this.. esp baby track.. so k with this track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

afternoon crazies HugHugHugHug i watched SBS too and I don't think MC will happen

i think its only me who is thinkin that mc ll happen....

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

@dee – I 2 think the same …. Passion in maaneet live will go to higher level if dev is around ….. jealousy can lead to more passion …….

Oh yes dee …….sameera should enter after the SR …….  That's wht I thought after the fusion article the way I read it ….. expecting it to be SR & sameera's entry after that ….

God knows wht happened to the SR article they said after maaneet milan a new surprise …….. was the maaneet Milan meant maan recovering & knowing abt dev donating blood & his entry in KM ….

@reena – sure will hug her & u hug ur nephew from my side … & go make some food for him  ….

@all – don't go … will drop my niece in granny's home she wants to drink coconut water … so will ask them to pluck coconut for her …. Will b back in a sec

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

@mona ,,,, dee,,,, reena - me 2 don't believe chugalkor's .......... I hate all chugalkhor's LOLso as CA said ......... then uska opp hoga .........means no MC & dev will stay LOL .... dairy milk for all 3 of U .......coz u 2 don't believe CA ......LOL

thankyou HugHugHugHug Hima  for the dairy milk.

Varsha/Daisy - how are you?

Edited by divareena - 12 March 2011 at 5:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

@dee & mamta - I did not watch that movie ....... but heard little bit story from dee & all I am hoping is ...... if at all say MC happens ......... maan will take care of geet ....... & he will b feeling guilty but at the same time ..... he will make sure geet comes out of the trauma ........

me hoping for the best as this is GHSP .... sadness does not stay for long .......

hope MC does not happen & geet will B fine .....

both maan n  geet ll feel bad after losing the baby....mite be they show a leap..... but i dont think so any guilt track ll be der.....hopefully sr soon...
he dint do anything na.. guilt track defn not happenin if mc happens.. thats for sure

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

thankyou HugHugHugHug Hima  for the dairy.

Varsha/Daisy - how are you?

me fine.....how r u reena... prepared food for ur nephew...
even i want diary milk... whether the news is true or not.. tht doesnt matters...LOL 

dewdropred

Go to top