Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 40)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
gud noon all crazies......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
guys.. CA news...geet ll have mc... and dev ll exit from their life...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

oh is it ............. thnks varsha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhamisty85

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Varsha I saw the news too, but she said Geet ka MC ho sakta hain and phir Dev hamesha ke liye unke zindagi se chala jayega, so I'm confused nowLOL

We all know how unreliable CA's news are, so lets hope that the MC news doesn't come true but I like the news about Dev going away forever from Maaneet's lifeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhamisty85dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

yes...this is how i am feeling rite now...sometimes i wonder whether i am more attached to maneet or the baby....i will kill the CVs if they dare bring MC track...
at least they spared us the horror of watching dev(IL) carrying out MAAN KI GEET....

I feel the same, just the idea of the MC track makes me sick to the stomach and regarding Dev that's what I said too, would just hate to see him carrying her and was glad the CV's spared us that torture

the first scene was superb...maan is such a sincere student...he is following instructions verbatim of the yoga instructor LOL
and puts on a boring music...and even shuts his eyes to enjoy the song....oh maan....he can be sooooo adorable....
and geet covering the doll's ears LOL....that was too funny....

I was so amused too seeing Maan being so sincere in listening to the boring music and laughed when Geet covered the doll's ears, these two are really something

then they listen to another song....and they start singing themselves....the entire seq was beautifully shot....there was so much purity in the scene....and their expressions were beautiful....GC and DD were oustanding and their chemistry just oozed out of my tv screen....i cud literally feel the dream in their eyes surrounding their baby....
today i felt that maneet is existing because of the baby instead of vice versa....kudos to the director and writers....
and the song selection was just apt....completely maneet-like....
maan lying on geet's lap and she kissing him on the forehead was really touching and so real....

I loved the song selection and they lived the whole song perfectly, cause can't say they acted they actually lived the scene

GC and DD r so free with each other...seriously guys...if i did not know that guru is married...i wud hv thot that GC and DD r real life couple....and the CVs know how to tap their chemistry....

We find it really difficult to comprehend that these two are not actually a couple, their chemistry together their comfort level everything is so amazing it's unbelievable that they are not really a coupleSmile

u know guys...after watching the song seq...i was thinking how cruel can fate be that couples hv to go thru MC....and here i am talking about real life....as much as i was thoroughly enjoying the song...at the same time i was crying thruout with this thot that MC track is coming up....

I've been thru an MC so know exactly how it feels and that's why this track is all the more painful

my years of tv / movie watching experience tells me that wen a couple is shown too much happy with a doll...then in 99.9% cases there is MC....

That's exactly what I was saying in my post, they are showing so much of the baby track and then the song is from a movie where the heroine has a MC after this song all this has made me very apprehensive about the MC

I AM TOTALLY HEARTBROKEN....the CVs know how to make us smile and cry in the same epi....

So true

i hv NEVER NEVER NEVER in my entire lifetime felt so attached with a show....i love maneet and i love the baby...and i am going to literally pray for the baby's safety....

Me too was not a serial addict at all, this is the first time I'm addicted to the show and it's characters, they actually feel so real to me and I too am praying that they don't show a MC and our darling baby will be safe

and i urge everyone to pray too....

Aditi loved your post, see my comments in purple

adoremevirgo

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Varsha I saw the news too, but she said Geet ka MC ho sakta hain and phir Dev hamesha ke liye unke zindagi se chala jayega, so I'm confused nowLOL

We all know how unreliable CA's news are, so lets hope that the MC news doesn't come true but I like the news about Dev going away forever from Maaneet's lifeSmile

dee U think dev will go away just like that ....... so easily ...... with out even creating a problem in maaneet like ... well why was he bought back if his role is just like a filler ....... he needs to have little bit more importance ..... coz if he stays longer then we all can enjoy the tensions or what ever & we can also see how maaneet will handle this man in their life .... what track will the cv's bring in after sameera .......

if viewers have problem with every track then how will the show go ahead ....Confused

drdee142bharkhamisty85

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

dee U think dev will go away just like that ....... so easily ...... with out even creating a problem in maaneet like ... well why was he bought back if his role is just like a filler ....... he needs to have little bit more importance ..... coz if he stays longer then we all can enjoy the tensions or what ever & we can also see how maaneet will handle this man in their life .... what track will the cv's bring in after sameera .......

if viewers have problem with every track then how will the show go ahead ....Confused

I agree Hima, Dev itne aasani se nahi jayenga, lets hope all this just brings Maaneet closer and we get to see the romance and passion once againLOL And actually I'm quite keen to see the Sameera track but she should only enter after Maaneet consummate their marriageLOL

bharkhamisty85dewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Sorry guys I'm barging into this discussion.....
but if MC happens Maan-Geet ka haal Dev anand -Mumtaz ki movie jaisa naa hogaye as drdee142 wrote last night....
The movie was Tere mere sapne....

Edited by misty85 - 12 March 2011 at 3:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top