Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 38)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aditi123_78

reena....u r here....sorry i thot u r gone....so i was in fb...

i am downloading the start vids of today's epi...
me here, i am reading some fan fictions. I liked todays episode until devil comes and takes geet to the hospital.
me in dreamland over maan's video LOL

i just dwnloaded the song part....awesome reena....i am just watching it over and over....i am sure today's epi hv aroused desires in those who were not intending to get married....me for example LOL

but nywyz i hv my reasons....
maneet rocks....
Gurti rocks....
this is just the promo, can you imagine how awesome the full video will be. Embarrassed

reena...i was talking about the song of today's epi....btw i hv already dwnloaded tip tip too....but the one which i am watching repeatedly is the epi one....

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

me here, i am reading some fan fictions. I liked todays episode until devil comes and takes geet to the hospital.

i just dwnloaded the song part....awesome reena....i am just watching it over and over....i am sure today's epi hv aroused desires in those who were not intending to get married....me for example LOL

maneet rocks....
Gurti rocks....
this is just the promo, can you imagine how awesome the full video will be. Embarrassed

reena...i was talking about the song of today's epi....btw i hv already dwnloaded tip tip too....but the one which i am watching repeatedly is the epi one....
oh loool, i would have prepared a more upbeat song than the one they showed in todays episode. I love the way geet sleeps on maan's chest
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

maneet rocks....
Gurti rocks....

oh loool, i would have prepared a more upbeat song than the one they showed in todays episode. I love the way geet sleeps on maan's chest

on the contrary reena...i felt the song was really apt...it was a soothing song with lots of dreams for a wud be baby...
and the seq. was very soft and romantic too which went with the song....maneet just holding the doll tog, they sleeping on the bed tog, touching each other, maan lying on geet's lap...everything was so soft and soothing type....and the song totally matched with it....
and GC and DD's expressions were also sweet which too went with the song....

even their chemistry was warm rather than HAWT....again matching with the song....in totality I JUST LOVED IT.....
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

maneet rocks....
Gurti rocks....

on the contrary reena...i felt the song was really apt...it was a soothing song with lots of dreams for a wud be baby...
and the seq. was very soft and romantic too which went with the song....maneet just holding the doll tog, they sleeping on the bed tog, touching each other, maan lying on geet's lap...everything was so soft and soothing type....and the song totally matched with it....

even their chemistry was warm rather than HAWT....again matching with the song....in totality I JUST LOVED IT.....
their chemistry is amazing. i loved the scene where maan was lying in geet's lap.Embarrassed
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

maneet rocks....
Gurti rocks....

their chemistry is amazing. i loved the scene where maan was lying in geet's lap.Embarrassed

i really wish there will be no MC....and maan was like geet maybe hving labour pain LOL

and geet saying the time has not come yet for labour....hilarious because geet is now 10 months preggy...and no sign of pregnancy except in maan's eyes....maan sees her as fat all the time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
aditi - do you like to read.
sweetie - let me know when you want to go as i will be awake until late
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
ok reena...i hv to go now...bye...its 4.10 a.m....and i hv completed dwnloading today's epi....

gud nite....
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Aditi - I know its so funny that geet is 10 months pregnant but she does not look it and by this time the baby should have been born.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top