Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 2)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Hi my lovely craziesHugHugHug,

Today's episode was a reflection of reality real life.........how life is a bittersweet journey.......a combination of happiness and sorrow, roses and thorns, dreams and nightmares...........today's episode was awesome loved it............today's episode had all feelings, cuteness, nok-jhok, happiness and sorrow..........

DD and GC seemed like real parents........totally speechless..........their expressions and the way they portrayed MAANEET's feelings as parents towards their baby were out of this world........also later DD did an amazing job when she came to know Maan's life is in danger and when she falls down.........Hats off to themClapClap..................Adi was awesome as wellClap, Dadima and Dev were also  goodClap..............

MAANEET ki zindagi ki khushiyon, sapno, ujalo, phoolo aur rang mein kyun hai gham, andhera,  dard, kaante aur berang?...........

MAANEET's baby song.......how adorable and sweet..........just like how the baby has always been the connecting dor between mama and papa even from now onwards their baby will strengthen his/her parents' bond MAANEET's bond.....will strengthen mamapapa ka atooth ristha, their baby fill their life with new happiness, colours and fragrance, hope, strength, beautiful dreams, it will give them a new reason to live, to smile, to be happy, to love and careSmile...........

MAANEET nok-jhok-what type of song has to be listened to-silent song ya phir punjabi song!LOL, then Geet's cravings for aloo tikka at 1 am, Maan woke up in shock and worry and wants to call doc...Maan asks Geet if she in labour aur Geet abhi labour pain ke liye time haiLOL, Maan calls Adi to find out about the aloo tikka...........Geet's emotional blackmailing Maan baby ke naam leke mama papa se har kaam karva rahi haiLOLLOLWink...........when Geet makes Maan touch his baby and Geet tells baby dukhi hai he gets so sad as well so decides to take mama and baby out at 1 am........how cute..........

Maan organised all stalls at KM for his Geet his baby's mama next day morning.........when Geet was walking through the stalls it was like she was walking thru a bed of roses, thru a bed of colourful rainbows, thru khushbu and mehak, a reality more blissful and beautiful than any dream and this reality has been woven by her Maan their baby's papa for their baby and his baby' mamaSmile...........

MAANEET's special, pure, true, divine , beautiful bond, their wishes and dreams about their baby touches our heart our soul..........now not only MAANEET are so attached to their baby but even v all r so emotionally attached to the baby.......................just like baby has become an integral part of MAANEET' life, heart and soul it has made a special place in our lives and heartsSmile...............i hope there is no mc...............

Adi in the meantime tells Maan there is strike so they have to go to stop it..........in the morning Geet tries to call Maan.........initially she does say y is he not answering kya koi itna busy ho sakhtha hai in a kiddsih wayLOL but she also knows her Maan wud be really busy so thought of calling him later on.......someone has called Geet frm Maan' phone by mistake.....hearing Maan's words among strikers when she comes to know her Maan's life is in danger she runs down the stairs and falls...........on sangeet day Geet had said that she experienced motherhood before her love for Maan so eventhough she loves her Maan immensely deeply infinitely she loves her baby more but Geet herself doesn't know that she loves their baby and her Maan equallySmile........even when she was about to become unconscious she and her heart and soul were saying only one name her Maan Maan Maan with so much love, concern and pain.......her Maan and their baby complete Geet's life she is poore only when both r present in her life.........today when she felt her Maan's life is in danger she forgot everything else for that split second she even forgot she is pregnant and that she shud take utmost care at this time......she wanted to tell dadima about Maan........all she knew was she has to protect her Maan from pain, wounds, getting hurt in any way.............dadima tries to stop her but Geet's heart, her ears cud not hear dadima' words bcuz her whole mind her her whole heart and body was only filled with her immense concern for her Maan.............dadima instead of calling out Geet's name so many times shud have gone and stopped her rite?............and then Geet slips and falls on her stomach................in this scene all r hurt-MAANEET and their baby-Maan hurt by stone thrown by a worker, Geet hurt that her Maan's life is in danger and now her falling down has hurt her as well..........she has been hurt physically, mentally and emotionally and her falling down (physically)has hurt their baby their life their heart, heartbeat and breath..................i so hope  wish and pray that there will be no mc...........

Seeing Geet in pain dadi calls dev they both take Geet to the hospital...........atleast dev did not carry Maan ki Geet.............

MAANEET ki zindagi mein aur ek anhoni?........kaash har anhoni ko hone se rokh paathe..........kaash har sapna sach hota...........kaash zindagi ki har kaanthe, muskil aur dard ko zindagi mein aane hi naa dete aur agar unfortunately woh sab agaya toh usse asaani se kaash nikala bhi jaa saktha..............hum issi ummed me jee rahe hai ki kaash hamara ummeed rang layagi.........hamara ummed hosla de taakat de hame har mushkil aur anhoni ko saamne karne ke liye aur usse zindagi se nikalne ke liyeSmile..............

Precap-

Maan comes to know that his Geet their baby's mama sidiyon se ghir gayi hai from dev...........Maan's baby's papa' shock, despair and pain hearing this heartbreaking news..........just hope Maan will not feel guilty bcuz by now v all know Maan is someone who will blame himself even when he is not at fault even when it is an unfortunate accident which is beyond his control..............

Edited by sptrno - 11 March 2011 at 11:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchdrdee142bharkhadivareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11---aarthi--levernedewdropred

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

spellbound by GURTI perfomance today. i can vouch no other  actors in tellyindustry can perform like this .they were both so natural, expressive i forgot that i am watching a  fiction . i felt as if i am watching  a happy parents to be where they both are weaving a bond  with their unborn child .they r sharing the importance of child in their life . i can feel their vibes such was the intensity of their acting . luved the subtle romance btw maaneet . dd was too good in showing the pain .it was heart wrenching to see the pain she was going throughCry. today i again say bollywood is missing both awesome actors  who can set fire in the industry with their chemistry . god bless both of you  and i  wish youu both shld reach pinnacle of sucess in your life .both simplicity and down to earth nature makes you both special and make your character so real .

don't want to write on episode it was so beautiful ,that now also if i close my eyes maaneet is seen with song .kaan pakad ke maafi mangti hu kyonki kal maine song choice ko so so bola tha par jab aaj maine maaneet ko dekha us song  mein .i was overwhelmed to see and listen that sweet song .both expression was really awesome .cannot be descibed in words .
plz yashraj ji watch them.diamonds are  born but unhe aap jaise johari ki zaroorat hai . shall we send  both gc and dd to maniratnam .what you all say .

last part was sad but this is life .up and down hote rahete hai par usse ladai karke aage badna hi zindagi hai . so, let us what is stored for us. gurti rocked
             will luv to hear from you all

anu

Edited by anuvenuch - 11 March 2011 at 11:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenaadoremevirgo--aarthi--dewdropredleverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
my net givivng problems everydayCryCryCry
anyways was very upset to even cum...
loved the episode...especially the song sequence..was too cute....
the baby is indeed very lucky to have parents like maaneetSmile
Geet's fall had me in tears...she kept calling out for maanCryCryCryCry
Thank god they didn't show the devil touching geet... i would kill him.... was shouting...dont touch her... n mom was wondering what happened to ma girlWink

waiting t see gurti sizzling number in Choti bahu...... GHSP mein na sahi... atleast someone using their chemistry to garner TRP's

Edited by leverne - 12 March 2011 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
res

drdee142

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
hey crazies.. back after a long time...

kaise ho!!!

Geet aur maan ka. song was so sweet ( kis zamanake gaana tha yeh)... so sweet!!!!!

nice sequence.. it was really cute and very nice.. they way these two carried the baby 

( waise meri ek doubt hain... yoga class se.. baby ko churake le aaye kya yeh dono....kanjoos maan singh khurana)..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

maan sleeping on geet's lap.. so cute and really good.. i am happy!!!!

Geet's cravings.... loved the way maan woke up startled.. labour pains..??? maan sahab?? kya hain...

loved geet's cravings..

she is such a mrs nautanki!!! poor maan kiss tarah maan ko ghumana aur emitonaly blackmail karna sirf aatha hain Mrs maan singh khurana ko!!!!

she was saying baby ko bhi feelings hain na.....baby bhi angry ho sakthe hai

maan was going to take her out!!!! ( would have loved one more dhaba wale scene...)

maan calling up adi... why was he on sofa..... the way adi answered maan

order karlo.... ghar mein deliver kar denge sir....and he kept the fone!!!!

geet's falling scene... oh now maan will have guilt!!!

i dont want maan in any guilt!!!!

geet in hospital.. and the devil took her....!!but acha hua devil ne maan ko phone kar diya

i have a doubt seeing the precap will the DEVIL sign the papers......i want maan to be withy geet!!!!

as soon as possible...

Edited by maneet1985 - 11 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchdrdee142bharkhadivareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--dewdropredbobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hi my darling crazies Hugan extra hug from me today cause I know we all need it after seeing Geet's accident HugHugHug

Loved the song sequence with our Maaneet and loved it when at the end Maan slept on Geet's lap and she kissed his forehead (chalo itna toh huaLOL)

Our Geet has her cravings and as usual emotionally blackmailing our munda and our Maan knowingly is ready to be blackmailed......hai main waari jaoSmile bechare Adi ko raat mein jagaya to ask for alu tikkiLOL 

And then our Maan poori ke poori chat ke dukhane laga deta hain and Geet well said Pyar karna aur jatana koi Maan Singh Khurana se seekhe well said Geet you got that rightClap

And Geet getting worried about Maan and falling down the stairs Cry how much more should Maaneet bear now.

One thing I'm glad about is Dev didn't carry Geet, I was just hating the idea of him touching or carrying her so glad they showed her taken to the hospital on the stretcher, that means the ambulance took her there.

Maan even knowing that Dev wanted to talk about Geet you saw how he answered Dev, that was really good he needs to keep Dev in his place so he doesn't take advantage of the situation. I'm sure Maan is gonna be so worried knowing about Geet.

All I hope is that Geet gets well soon and more than anything Maan reaches Geet soon so that Dev doesn't have much chance to be near herConfused

Edited by drdee142 - 11 March 2011 at 10:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenaadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--bharkhaLoquacious_Aashlevernedewdropredbobby13rocks

M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
res

--aarthi--

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchbharkhadivareenaadoremevirgosptrno--aarthi--dewdropredleverne

Go to top