Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? (Page 18)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by misty85

@mamta=== agreed...nowadays....woman are playing mom to their own age ppl..so DD shud nit have issues...bit its still her decision!!

I was shocked to see kate winslet playing an old woman in a movie.....even katrina gave me a jhatka by playing a degalmarised girl in rajneeti..... things are changing very fast on silver screen....look at priyanka's different looks in 7 khoon maaf.... mujhe toh pehchaan mein he nahi ayi!!!!! That's why I'm saying DD's objection seems odd..

the diff is mamta they are well established actors...they need to do diff stuff..this does not apply to television...

how many ppl have we seen in deglam roles in telly???

except lado....koshish....JKR....to name a few.....but these were diff concepts....so chalta hai...????

That's what I'm saying ...rules of Indian TV industry are very harsh (particularly for women) as compared to cinema.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Aash am I right about this '. coz any family member can sign the papers ''in the hospital ''.. Not necessary a hubby '.. so dadi can sign '

dew me not a hospital doctor...

lekin if hubby not present,,,any close family member can sign..so dadi def can sign!!!

Of course Daadi can sign the papers, but I don't think they'll show Dev signing the papers or Maan will pulverize him, maybe now Daadi will try and say that because Dev was there Geet and the baby was saved so it will seem that Dev saved both Maan and Geet's lives.

I'm sure Daadi is gonna milk the situation for all it's worth to get Dev in Maan's good booksAngry

dadi is gonna do that for sure...agar dev nahi hota to hum kya krte drama.....

dadi is not bad re...she is just blowed over by motherly emotions right now...cant see right from wrong....wearing blinkers.....

i just wanna see her regrte this after devs intentions are revealed!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

@deepu===kanjoos singh khurrana is a bigggg chor!! pehle humare dil churaye...abhi gudiya!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@var=== holis spl will be awesome.... u n me are out of the whole punishment thingy ok????DeadDead

@mona==jaldi aa jaa...

haan yar.....holi spl toh masth rahega hi....

ok.. out of punishment stuffs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Aash am I right about this '. coz any family member can sign the papers ''in the hospital ''.. Not necessary a hubby '.. so dadi can sign '

dew me not a hospital doctor...

lekin if hubby not present,,,any close family member can sign..so dadi def can sign!!!

Of course Daadi can sign the papers, but I don't think they'll show Dev signing the papers or Maan will pulverize him, maybe now Daadi will try and say that because Dev was there Geet and the baby was saved so it will seem that Dev saved both Maan and Geet's lives.

I'm sure Daadi is gonna milk the situation for all it's worth to get Dev in Maan's good booksAngry

yes dee ....... hope geet & baby both are saved ......... coz ........ i don't want MC to happen ........after what all geet went through for the baby ............. since she was preg* .........

day before yesterday also ur prediction abt yoga classes came true ...........so now I want geet & baby both safety ........

I know it's impossible ........ but me still hoping geet & baby will b fine

dew insecurity track ke liye baby is a must!!

so def no MC...

i think now maan will be also feeling indebted to dev....coz dadi will do her "agar dev nahi hota to...." drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

@aash-thanks for the link hun!

@hima-thanks for the article sweety!

@aash.........y r u not reading my take?.........still mujse naaraaz?.........i forgot abt my sazaa seeing the epi yaar........ab kaan pakade s***y...........is it k if i follow my sazaa 2mrw aash and varsha darlings?.......

@varsha, aarthi, samata-thanks dearies

Edited by sptrno - 11 March 2011 at 12:00pm

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

@aash .......... if i keep on check abt exact 30 lines then i cannot read all of ur analysis ........now I have not even read 2nd page yet ........& I can't waste the time yaar ..........I did not get serious neither i felt bad ....... I too took it jovial ........

but today coz of the episode ..........me not at all in a mood to joke ..... & just wrote something ..........tht's all .......

@samata - give me some time dear ........ If I get any +ve thoughts will def let u knwo ............

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

Originally posted by mayadika11

chalo sabko achcha laga.......i am really very khush now.....Smile
kaash humaare CV'S bhi CB ke cv's ki tarah sochte toh humein bhi ek aur hawwwwwwtttttt-hawwwwwwwt gaana miljaata dekhne ko......
MAANEET ke upar.........

are yaar sapne mat dikha....!!

ek kiss to hoti nahi hai..ye cvs hot hot scene kya dikhayenge!!

kya karun main ab toh reality hi achchi lag rahi hai.......jo sapne mein nahin woh real mein hi dekho......aur kiss bhi sirf forehead par hi milti hai......

itne din ke baad to forehead kissie bhi chalti hai!!CryCryCry
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

@deepu===kanjoos singh khurrana is a bigggg chor!! pehle humare dil churaye...abhi gudiya!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@var=== holis spl will be awesome.... u n me are out of the whole punishment thingy ok????DeadDead

@mona==jaldi aa jaa...

haan yar.....holi spl toh masth rahega hi....

ok.. out of punishment stuffs

hey what happend.. punishment dena to hum crazies ka janma sidh adhikaar hain...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top