KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

the diff is mamta they are well established actors...they need to do diff stuff..this does not apply to television...

how many ppl have we seen in deglam roles in telly???

except lado....koshish....JKR....to name a few.....but these were diff concepts....so chalta hai...????

That's what I'm saying ...rules of Indian TV industry are very harsh (particularly for women) as compared to cinema.
Originally posted by drdee142

Of course Daadi can sign the papers, but I don't think they'll show Dev signing the papers or Maan will pulverize him, maybe now Daadi will try and say that because Dev was there Geet and the baby was saved so it will seem that Dev saved both Maan and Geet's lives.

I'm sure Daadi is gonna milk the situation for all it's worth to get Dev in Maan's good books😡

dadi is gonna do that for sure...agar dev nahi hota to hum kya krte drama.....

dadi is not bad re...she is just blowed over by motherly emotions right now...cant see right from wrong....wearing blinkers.....

i just wanna see her regrte this after devs intentions are revealed!!
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@deepu===kanjoos singh khurrana is a bigggg chor!! pehle humare dil churaye...abhi gudiya!!😳😳😳

@var=== holis spl will be awesome.... u n me are out of the whole punishment thingy ok????🤢🤢

@mona==jaldi aa jaa...

haan yar.....holi spl toh masth rahega hi....

ok.. out of punishment stuffs
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes dee ....... hope geet & baby both are saved ......... coz ........ i don't want MC to happen ........after what all geet went through for the baby ............. since she was preg* .........

day before yesterday also ur prediction abt yoga classes came true ...........so now I want geet & baby both safety ........

I know it's impossible ........ but me still hoping geet & baby will b fine

dew insecurity track ke liye baby is a must!!

so def no MC...

i think now maan will be also feeling indebted to dev....coz dadi will do her "agar dev nahi hota to...." drama

@aash-thanks for the link hun!

@hima-thanks for the article sweety!

@aash.........y r u not reading my take?.........still mujse naaraaz?.........i forgot abt my sazaa seeing the epi yaar........ab kaan pakade s***y...........is it k if i follow my sazaa 2mrw aash and varsha darlings?.......

@varsha, aarthi, samata-thanks dearies Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago

@aash .......... if i keep on check abt exact 30 lines then i cannot read all of ur analysis ........now I have not even read 2nd page yet ........& I can't waste the time yaar ..........I did not get serious neither i felt bad ....... I too took it jovial ........

but today coz of the episode ..........me not at all in a mood to joke ..... & just wrote something ..........tht's all .......

@samata - give me some time dear ........ If I get any +ve thoughts will def let u knwo ............
Originally posted by mayadika11

kya karun main ab toh reality hi achchi lag rahi hai.......jo sapne mein nahin woh real mein hi dekho......aur kiss bhi sirf forehead par hi milti hai......

itne din ke baad to forehead kissie bhi chalti hai!!😭😭😭
Originally posted by bharkha

haan yar.....holi spl toh masth rahega hi....

ok.. out of punishment stuffs

hey what happend.. punishment dena to hum crazies ka janma sidh adhikaar hain...

Originally posted by dewdropred

Yes agree will U girls 1 small mistake or accident ...........every one will b taking out their swords & running towards her ......... I think cv's also know that ....... that's Y thy showed the accident ............. but i am thinking .... this will not build up any guilt feeling in maan ......

& geet going into depression .......

then thy will con. out of pain.........

i dont think they ll show any guilt track... maneet bahooth suljhey huye insaan hai....they arent confused soul.........instead they ll feel bad for each other.. and geet ll be more worried abt maan than the baby and maan ll be worried abt her..... and if they show mc... it ll be difficult for maan to handle geet but he ll go to any extent to  make her happy...

and i reallly dont want doc to say that she can never bcom preg types.. tat is what is my concern now
Originally posted by mayadika11

it means ki GURTI r ready......but the cv's r not......unhe akal kab aayegi.....ki humein MAANEET isi bheege-bhaage roop mein achche lagte hain........

CVs ko akal kab aayegi yaar....

isliye to MC track nahi dikha rahe hai??😭