Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@anu ' nice post '.. gurti rocked as usual '.. regarding movies ' it depends on all luck '.. so can't say ' all we do is wish them all the best '.

@deepz ' nice post ' me 2 thinking same ' yoga class ne inhe doll bhi gift kardi kya???? Deepz mujhe bhi wohi doubt ho rahan hain ''.. maan will be feeling guilty coz of him geet fell of the stairs '' whn dadi will mention to him that geet was on phone & was taking his name even before she lost conscious '.

@dee ' nice post ' I 2 loved the dialogue wht geet said '. Pyar karma & jatana koi MSK se seekhe '. So true '. Dee it happened just the way ' I said na ' that I wish thy show her being carried in a stretcher ' & looks like cv's know maaneet fans don't want dev 2 touch her after she fainting in shimla '

@maya ' I 2 wanted them to go out & enjoy aloo tikki '.. but no '' destiny planned some thing else for them '. - nice post

@all

chk this post .......... me leaving for class ..........will read ur views after coming from class

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1635567

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dewdropred

aash when does this choti bahu come in zee tv & whn is this episode airing ........ hope it's not going to clash with geet & saw the song thnks for the video

holi sequence on zee tv ... 7:30 friday.. march 18th..serial name choti bahu.....and it ll not clash with geet.. dont worry...
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

aisa mat bol yaar...i need to loose 5 kgs!!😭😭

tip dethi hoo.. catch kar le.. drink hot water.. u ll loose weight...sach mein try for 2 - 3weeks...
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@aash...........thanks for the info.......

@all..........i know none of us know wat is in store for us so it is better v live today.............

past cannot be changed so do not dwell in it, future is unknown and unpredictable so do not spend too much time concentrating on it but present is here right now so live it....... and that is y present is called 'present' (present in inverted coma meaning gift precious gift)😊

well said spee.....

forget the past.... live in present...and future ka kya kehna woh toh unknown hi rahega...do leave it..
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

its on zee tv which i don't have 😭😭😭

me posted my analysis on page 29 i think πŸ˜† and loved all your comments

reena.. y dont u think this way....

v have to watch other actors dance also..... i hope they show maan n geet s dance in the beginnin itself.. varna wait karna padega wen ll they show.. and have to watch the rests dance if they show it late...😭 

u see the dance once it gets uploaded....
bharkha thumbnail
gud noon all crazies......
bharkha thumbnail
guys.. CA news...geet ll have mc... and dev ll exit from their life...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bharkha

oh is it ............. thnks varsha
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bharkha

Varsha I saw the news too, but she said Geet ka MC ho sakta hain and phir Dev hamesha ke liye unke zindagi se chala jayega, so I'm confused nowπŸ˜†

We all know how unreliable CA's news are, so lets hope that the MC news doesn't come true but I like the news about Dev going away forever from Maaneet's life😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

yes...this is how i am feeling rite now...sometimes i wonder whether i am more attached to maneet or the baby....i will kill the CVs if they dare bring MC track...
at least they spared us the horror of watching dev(IL) carrying out MAAN KI GEET....

I feel the same, just the idea of the MC track makes me sick to the stomach and regarding Dev that's what I said too, would just hate to see him carrying her and was glad the CV's spared us that torture

the first scene was superb...maan is such a sincere student...he is following instructions verbatim of the yoga instructor πŸ˜†
and puts on a boring music...and even shuts his eyes to enjoy the song....oh maan....he can be sooooo adorable....
and geet covering the doll's ears πŸ˜†....that was too funny....

I was so amused too seeing Maan being so sincere in listening to the boring music and laughed when Geet covered the doll's ears, these two are really something

then they listen to another song....and they start singing themselves....the entire seq was beautifully shot....there was so much purity in the scene....and their expressions were beautiful....GC and DD were oustanding and their chemistry just oozed out of my tv screen....i cud literally feel the dream in their eyes surrounding their baby....
today i felt that maneet is existing because of the baby instead of vice versa....kudos to the director and writers....
and the song selection was just apt....completely maneet-like....
maan lying on geet's lap and she kissing him on the forehead was really touching and so real....

I loved the song selection and they lived the whole song perfectly, cause can't say they acted they actually lived the scene

GC and DD r so free with each other...seriously guys...if i did not know that guru is married...i wud hv thot that GC and DD r real life couple....and the CVs know how to tap their chemistry....

We find it really difficult to comprehend that these two are not actually a couple, their chemistry together their comfort level everything is so amazing it's unbelievable that they are not really a couple😊

u know guys...after watching the song seq...i was thinking how cruel can fate be that couples hv to go thru MC....and here i am talking about real life....as much as i was thoroughly enjoying the song...at the same time i was crying thruout with this thot that MC track is coming up....

I've been thru an MC so know exactly how it feels and that's why this track is all the more painful

my years of tv / movie watching experience tells me that wen a couple is shown too much happy with a doll...then in 99.9% cases there is MC....

That's exactly what I was saying in my post, they are showing so much of the baby track and then the song is from a movie where the heroine has a MC after this song all this has made me very apprehensive about the MC

I AM TOTALLY HEARTBROKEN....the CVs know how to make us smile and cry in the same epi....

So true

i hv NEVER NEVER NEVER in my entire lifetime felt so attached with a show....i love maneet and i love the baby...and i am going to literally pray for the baby's safety....

Me too was not a serial addict at all, this is the first time I'm addicted to the show and it's characters, they actually feel so real to me and I too am praying that they don't show a MC and our darling baby will be safe

and i urge everyone to pray too....

Aditi loved your post, see my comments in purple